Didn't realize...

1 view

enki

Oct 6, 2005, 8:47:17 PM10/6/05
I didn't realize that this was a radical fringe group. Yes we will win
elections and yu guys will lose. It is entertaing to see what you guys
get so worked up about and some of you have nothing to do but cut and
paste from move on . org.

I pussy shaving a political protests there is a lot of anti-busher out
there.

RUSiriusA

Oct 6, 2005, 9:04:39 PM10/6/05
"enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I didn't realize that this was a radical fringe group. Yes we will win
> elections and yu guys will lose. It is entertaing to see what you guys
> get so worked up about and some of you have nothing to do but cut and
> paste from move on . org.

Wow. some real nice lucid thinking from a Bush fan.

> I pussy shaving a political protests there is a lot of anti-busher out
> there.

didn't realize... indeed.

"Look, I ahhhhh..." ~GWBush

enki

Oct 6, 2005, 9:38:14 PM10/6/05
Wow. some real nice lucid thinking from a Bush fan.

I am just having fun. I am in the army and have a college degree. I
speak several languages and have traveled to many parts of the world.
I live in Texas, but not in a trailer.

I will continue to support my side so at least to stave off the adjenda
of the other side.

Oct 6, 2005, 9:49:47 PM10/6/05
"enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1128649094.583925.175690
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

why play the 'sides' game when they're both vile shite

I vote to split the parties -- one party rule has been a disaster

enki

Oct 6, 2005, 9:55:03 PM10/6/05
why play the 'sides' game when they're both vile shite

Because I oppose people like you.

Onher

Oct 6, 2005, 10:15:58 PM10/6/05

"enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Which language spells agenda, "adjenda"? Or, did you get to spell it
"adjenda" at your college? Sounds like some sort of pig Latin, no?

Deaf Power

Oct 6, 2005, 10:17:15 PM10/6/05

On 6 Oct 2005 18:38:14 -0700, "enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I live in Texas, but not in a trailer.

Not in a trailer but outside of a trailer on a trash dump. Is that
ground so hard to sleep on? Those trash must have helped...

Oct 6, 2005, 10:43:06 PM10/6/05
"enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1128650102.967284.224520
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> why play the 'sides' game when they're both vile shite
>
> Because I oppose people like you.

you oppose yourself then chief

Northern Storm

Oct 6, 2005, 11:37:29 PM10/6/05
On 6 Oct 2005 18:38:14 -0700, "enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Wow. some real nice lucid thinking from a Bush fan.
>
>I am just having fun. I am in the army and have a college degree. I
>speak several languages

Apparently, one of them isn't English....

Northern Storm

Oct 6, 2005, 11:39:32 PM10/6/05
On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 01:04:39 GMT, RUSiriusA <gde...@eastlink.ca>
wrote:

He/she is obviously one of the every day goosesteppers here who just
changed his screen name.

Message has been deleted

Oct 6, 2005, 11:52:05 PM10/6/05
"Onher" <hot...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:yTk1f.384175$5N3.172299@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way."

Mark Twain -- Samuel Clemens (1835 - 1910)

Roger

Oct 7, 2005, 7:22:13 AM10/7/05
A robot generating random words?

Indistinguishable from the best of conservative thought.

"enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Black Elk

Oct 7, 2005, 2:20:48 PM10/7/05

"Northern Storm" <spam...@nospamless.com> wrote in message

He gradiated from the Georg w. Busch School of gramer.

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we, They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do

George W. Bush
August 5, 2004

Northern Storm

Oct 7, 2005, 2:54:07 PM10/7/05
On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:20:48 -0600, "Black Elk"
<windri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Northern Storm" <spam...@nospamless.com> wrote in message
>> On 6 Oct 2005 18:38:14 -0700, "enki" <enk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Wow. some real nice lucid thinking from a Bush fan.
>>>
>>>I am just having fun. I am in the army and have a college degree. I
>>>speak several languages
>>
>> Apparently, one of them isn't English....
>>
>> "I pussy shaving a political protests there is a lot of anti-busher
>> out there."
>
>He gradiated from the Georg w. Busch School of gramer.

LMAO