Gun Refresher Course

1 view
Skip to first unread message

ballyhoo

unread,
Oct 24, 2000, 8:32:28 PM10/24/00
to
GUN REFRESHER COURSE

a. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
b. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
c. Ruger & Sturm: The original point and click interface.
d. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
e. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
f. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
g. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
h. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
i. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
j. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
k. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand.
l. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
m. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.
n. Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians.
o. Know guns, Know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
p. You don't shoot to kill; You shoot to stay alive.
q. 911 - government sponsored Dial a Prayer.
r. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
s. Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.
t. If Guns cause Crime, then Matches cause Arson.
u. Only a government that is afraid of it's citizens try to control them.
v. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
w. Enforce the "gun control laws" in place, don't make more.
x. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
y. The American Revolution would never have happened with Gun Control.
z. "....a government by the people, for the people....."

PLEASE PASS THIS 'REFRESHER' TO -10- FREE CITIZENS.


--


Edward L. Sanwhicheater

unread,
Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
to

ballyhoo wrote:
>
> GUN REFRESHER COURSE
>
> a. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

an armed man is a fearful man

> b. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

a dog in the house is better then a gun in the hand

> c. Ruger & Sturm: The original point and click interface.

Ruger & Sturm: The original point and kill interface.

> d. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.


its about gun control


> e. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

no

> f. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

pencils have an eraser , guns do not

> g. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

neither do criminals

> h. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.

whats your point? What do this have to do with guns?

> i. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

whats your point? What do this have to do with guns?

> j. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

whats your point? What do this have to do with guns?

> k. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand.

what part of 'well regulated militia' do you not understand?

> l. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.

the second amendment has nothing to do with the rights of individuals

> m. 64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

287 million telephone owners didnt kill anyone yesterday either? Whats
your point?

> n. Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians.

and all reasonable people

> o. Know guns, Know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.

no guns - fewer gun deaths

> p. You don't shoot to kill; You shoot to stay alive.

no , you shoot to kill or maim

> q. 911 - government sponsored Dial a Prayer.

whats your point? What do this have to do with guns?

> r. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

whats your point? What do this have to do with guns?

> s. Criminals love gun control - it makes their jobs safer.

criminals hate gun control, they steal their guns from law abiding
citizens? Want to get guns out of the hands of criminals? Cut off their
source.

> t. If Guns cause Crime, then Matches cause Arson.

Guns facilitate crime

> u. Only a government that is afraid of it's citizens try to control them.

wrong

> v. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

whats your point? What do this have to do with guns?

> w. Enforce the "gun control laws" in place, don't make more.

make more, lots more.

> x. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

People in this country do not have 'the right' to bear arms outside of
the context of a well regulated militia

> y. The American Revolution would never have happened with Gun Control.

sure it would. The British were thrown out of India by a people who
didnt have guns .

> z. "....a government by the people, for the people....."

whats your point? What do this have to do with guns?

>
> PLEASE PASS THIS 'REFRESHER' TO -10- FREE CITIZENS.
>

Please pass this on to all gun control advocates....good 'ammo'

> --


-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages