Chimpy McFlightsuit selects Max Headroom as his spokesperson

the scarey internet

Apr 26, 2006, 11:44:54 AM4/26/06
These people really cannot tell reality from the telly, Alfred E Neuman AKA
Chimpolean has selected a Talking Head animation for his
spokesperson....Folks.... Meet Max Headroom. I wonder if we'll see the old
programs back on telly now ? It would be superb if the Americans picked up
on Max, but I think that it was only ever shown on British TV. anyways, they
use the term Max Clearance which kinda loses the humour.

For those who do and do not remember Max Headroom
- Try this google search
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=max+headroom&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

NB The Chimpy label was found on Ariana's site.. credits to the original
poster - splendid and so appropriate

Message has been deleted

fuckyourfakewarforoilcorporations

Apr 26, 2006, 10:11:00 PM4/26/06
If you want to get someones head out of their ass, why don't you start
with Bush and Cheney, that would be a great place to start.

fuckyourfakewarforoilcorporations

Apr 26, 2006, 10:17:31 PM4/26/06
Hey onion, is it ok that your chimp lied us into a war, is that good
with you?

fuckyourfakewarforoilcorporations

May 3, 2006, 1:10:51 AM5/3/06
chimpy wants to start world war 3, nice cocaine brained chimp.