$50,000 for KILLING House Speaker and Ohio Congressman John Boehner

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Feb 17, 2011, 9:01:55 PM2/17/11
I DARE YOU WHITE CHRISTIAN FBI TRANSVESTITES TO ARREST ME for posting a
BOUNTY on House Speaker and Ohio Congressman John Boehner.

I will pay $50,000 for KILLING House Speaker and Ohio congressman John
Boehner.

When you read this, please reply immediately and post it on every internet
forum so the US Govt psychopaths and google cant remove it.

BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and
NSA DIRECTORS

I CHALLENGE any posters to email my post to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......

1) Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
US Congress Building
GoldenGate Bridge SanFrancisco
Empire State Building, Newyork
Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC

2) Kill the MASS MURDERERS and WHITE CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr,
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and FBI Director Robert Mueller III, Defense
Secretary Bob Gates, CIA Director Leon Panetta, NSA Director Keith
Alexander,
DNI director James Clapper.........

I will pay $50,000 REWARD to the American HERO who SUCCESSFULLY KILLS any
one of these PSYCHOPATHIC TERRORISTS and also to any American HERO who BOMBS
the FEDERAL BUILDINGS and other American INFRASTRUCTURE buildings I
mentioned.

TO ALL THE CAUCASIANS READNG THIS MESSAGE,

It is NOT the Muslims who will take away your freedoms, civil liberties that
you never had in the first place.

It is the FORKED TONGUED CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF who SECRETLY
CHIPPED about 1 MILLION AMERICANS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips already
and torturing them for more than twenty years that are taking AWAY your
"very limited" fake freedoms and civil liberties.

Muslims neither have the INTELLIGENCE nor the TECHNOLOGY nor the MONEY nor
the CUNNING FORKED TONGUES to even make a DENT in your fucking pathetic
slavish lives.........

This is how the FBI, CIA and NSA CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS are RAPING, TORTURING
and KILLING POWERLESS Americans...

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

If somehow the RELIGION PART is magically removed from MUSLIM TERRORIST
minds, they will be NICE HUMAN BEINGS.....

But RELIGION has NOTHING TO DO with WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHIC BLOOD LUST,
SADISM and PERVERSION.......It is in their GENES, BLOOD and BRAIN..........

Which means WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS in WESTERN GOVERNMENTS are the MOST
EVIL ANIMALS on the planet......

I dont care if you dont take me, ie AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
seriously.......because I dont need any sympathy since I am mentally very
strong.

At least show some sympathy to people of "your race" who are being "secretly
tortured" for decades by "psychopaths from your Caucasian race".

These victims have been "crying, suffering and begging for help" for
decades.....

Allen Barker
Allen.L...@gmail.com
mcactivism yahoogroup moderator

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/catchcanada/

Eleanor White (Caucasian Torture Victim for decades)
http://raven1.net/

Bob Dunlap (Caucasian Torture Victim for decades)
dunl...@aol.com

Freedom from covert harassment - President Derrick Robinson
http://www.freedomfchs.com/
http://www.freedomfchs.com/id30.html

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

Therse TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO with Obama and everything to do with the
FORKED TONGUED WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA, NSA and DNI.......

Obama has COMPASSION for fellow human beings......These WHITE CHRISTIAN
PSYCHOPATHS have zero compassion and 100% BLOODLUST...

All Americans who use the word "Tinfoil Hat" should be shot to death since
they are indirectly helping the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS to torture
Americans for decades.

MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
TORTURES.

william mosco

Feb 22, 2011, 10:38:27 AM2/22/11
On Feb 17, 9:01 pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTShttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

> If somehow the RELIGION PART is magically removed from MUSLIM TERRORIST
> minds, they will be NICE HUMAN BEINGS.....
>
> But RELIGION has NOTHING TO DO with WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHIC BLOOD LUST,
> SADISM and PERVERSION.......It is in their GENES, BLOOD and BRAIN..........
>
> Which means WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS in WESTERN GOVERNMENTS are the MOST
> EVIL ANIMALS on the planet......
>
> I dont care if you dont take me, ie AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
> seriously.......because I dont need any sympathy since I am mentally very
> strong.
>
> At least show some sympathy to people of "your race" who are being "secretly
> tortured" for decades by "psychopaths from your Caucasian race".
>
> These victims have been "crying, suffering and begging for help" for
> decades.....
>
> Allen Barker
> Allen.L.Bar...@gmail.com

> mcactivism yahoogroup moderator
>
> http://www.multistalkervictims.org/catchcanada/
>
> Eleanor White (Caucasian Torture Victim for decades)http://raven1.net/

> Bob Dunlap (Caucasian Torture Victim for decades)
> dunl...@aol.com
>
> Freedom from covert harassment - President Derrick Robinsonhttp://www.freedomfchs.com/http://www.freedomfchs.com/id30.html

> Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
> accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".
>
> Therse TORTURES have NOTHING TO DO with Obama and everything to do with the
> FORKED TONGUED WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at FBI, CIA, NSA and DNI.......
>
> Obama has COMPASSION for fellow human beings......These WHITE CHRISTIAN
> PSYCHOPATHS have zero compassion and 100% BLOODLUST...
>
> All Americans who use the word "Tinfoil Hat" should be shot to death since
> they are indirectly helping the EVIL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS to torture
> Americans for decades.
>
> MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
> TORTURES.

anonymous brave person...

Julian Assange

Feb 23, 2011, 1:15:12 PM2/23/11
Kill Boner?

Christ NO!

He's the GOP's most comedic operative!

The tears, the tan, the tequila, the lobbyist girlfriends!

A laugh a minute.

Phony Boehney,
Full o' baloney,
Has full control
Of his lachrymony.
But one can get his fears up,
And watch him when he tears-up,
For he's one who hates being pestered
About that lobbyist he keeps sequestered.