Pain inside sole of foot under heel

freepo

Jun 1, 2011, 6:37:22 PM6/1/11
I thought this might be achilles tendonitis, but there is no pain or
tenderness to the tendon on touching / massaging it either above the
heel bone or on the back of the heel bone itself. So I ruled that
out.

The pain is extreme "tearing of flesh" kind of pain.

The pain I get is on my right foot on the inside side of the foot if
that makes sense (the left hand side of the right foot). The pain is
halfway between the back of the heel and the point at which the main
arch of the foot begins to rise

The pain mainly appears when I have weight on the right foot and I am
moving my weight or stance around or moving from a crouched position
to a standing up position It's very difficult to actually pin down
what movement causes the pain.
I also get the pain when stretching my leg and bringing my toes
upwards to increase the stretch. Stretching the leg without the toes
(i.e. with toes pointing down) brings no pain at all.

With no weight on my foot I can massage the undersole and there is no
discomfort or tenderness.

I have watched it as I increased weight&movement slowly and as the
pain appeared I thought I saw a small bulge appear under the skin.

I have no idea what this is, I thought maybe a blood vessel? but there
is no bruising.

Please help.

freepo

Jun 1, 2011, 6:48:06 PM6/1/11

tt

freepo

Jun 1, 2011, 6:46:47 PM6/1/11

freepo

Jun 1, 2011, 6:48:40 PM6/1/11

freepo

Jun 1, 2011, 6:52:53 PM6/1/11
On Jun 1, 11:46 pm, freepo <freepo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also get the pain when stretching my leg and bringing my toes
> upwards to increase the stretch. Stretching the leg without the toes
> (i.e. with toes pointing down) brings no pain at all.

EQUALLY "raising my toes" with my leg in a non stretched position also
brings no pain, it only happens with the combination of the two
stretched leg + raising toes up = EXTREME PAIN in sole of foot under
the heel.....