Urban Growth Boundary (UGB)

amirul...@gmail.com

May 11, 2015, 4:59:16 AM5/11/15
Greetings.

I am a PHD student from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) would like to seek your kind assistance in answering the on-line survey undertaken as part of my study. My study is on developing urban land use model which could be used to predict urban land use changes. This would be benefit to my research and hopefully would be benefitted planners in the future.

Please click the following link to take the online survey.
https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1YLM4EpAmOKbw0d

Estimated time to complete the survey is 5-10 minutes. Your time and response is highly appreciated. Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Bast and warm regards,
Mohd Amirul bin Mahamud
PHD Student
Universiti Sains Malaysia