Invitation: Urban Ventures Challenge 2016, Bangalore.

Alekhar

Sep 19, 2016, 5:16:08 AM9/19/16
Hello!

I am writing to invite you to participate in Urban Ventures challenge 2016, being held in Banglore.

Urban Ventures Challenge 2016, aims to identify and support the most promising startup solving urban India’s herculean and grueling issues. So entrepreneurs, if you are chest deep into tackling sweating urban issues and are in need of seed money or regulatory guidance.
We as Urban venture lab intend to make investments into 12 startups, tackling neck-breaking urban issues of Indian cities by providing them with structured mentorship and risk capital which will assist them to grow into tomorrow’s most valued enterprise.

The winning teams will win cash prizes of up to Rs.1,00,000

Winning teams are connected to IIMB NSRCEL to join their incubation program.

Teams that follow the SOCCS framework are eligible Asia Initiatives grants of 5k - 10k USD

What are you waiting for ?

Apply to Urban ventures challenge 2016 at Bangalore. Hurry the deadlines ends on September 20th, 2016. Apply your pitch : http://www.urbanventurelabs.com/apply.html

Visit our facebook page and stay tunned with the upcoming discussion : https://www.facebook.com/events/199595950454419/

Join us in!