Missing promiscuous Democrat wigger Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say

Reply to: albasani.kook@albasani.net

Jul 31, 2019, 2:55:02 AM7/31/19
Savannah Spurlock, the 22-year-old mother who vanished last
month, was taken to a home in Kentucky by the three men with
whom she was last seen, police revealed Sunday in an exclusive
interview with Fox News.

Spurlock, who gave birth to twins in December, was last seen on
surveillance video Jan. 4 after leaving the Other Bar in
Lexington with three men. Lt. Col Rodney Richardson, assistant
chief of police with the Richmond Police Department, told Fox
News that Spurlock's last known location was at a home in
Garrard County — located some 40 miles from the bar.

“We know that she ended up at a home in Garrard County some time
after leaving the bar with these three men," Richardson said.
"They did not know Savannah prior to meeting her at the bar."

Kentucky mom with newborn twins vanishes after video shows her
leaving bar with 2 menVideo
Spurlock was transported from the bar in the backseat of a
vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a
separate vehicle. Both vehicles have undergone forensic testing,
but officials don't plan to release their findings at this time.

The assistant chief of police said that investigators have been
unable to confirm whether Spurlock left the home, which is
located in a rural area. One of the men with whom Spurlock left
said that Spurlock did, in fact, leave the location in Garrard
County "later that morning" on Jan. 4, but didn't specify how
she left the house.

Investigators said that Spurlock's phone, which they have not
located, was turned off around 8:30 a.m. that morning.

Spurlock's mother, Ellen Spurlock, told Fox News that her
daughter left the home on Jan. 4 on her own.

She said she spoke with her daughter on FaceTime, and "observed
that there was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the
passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat
talking. ... I heard one of them tell me to ‘chill.’ They were
also hollering other things but I couldn’t make it out. I was
just checking on my daughter.”

"I do not believe Savannah left this home on her own," she said.
"She had no car, no money, no phone and no coat. Where would she
go? I don’t believe that for a second.”

Ellen Spurlock implored the men connected to Spurlock's
disappearance to "please think about the families they're
ruining."

"We are devastated. She has four young kids that need their
mother. Whatever you know, you need to come forward now. I’m
begging you to do this as a human being," Ellen Spurlock told
Fox News. "Savannah was very responsible and reliable. She
rarely partied. She stayed home all the time. I can’t remember
the last time she was out with friends. She was a wonderful
person. She loved her kids. She’d do anything for anybody.”

Police have not officially identified any suspects in Spurlock's
disappearance.

Fox News' Nicole Darrah contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-kentucky-mom-taken-to-rural-
home-police-say