Pizza delivery boys

<Alex 'dink Cain >

Nov 4, 2019, 10:59:47 AM11/4/19

I feel that any species as sub-human and sub-serviant as pizza boys
are assholes, that's all.

Anything wrong with THAT?

%

Nov 4, 2019, 12:54:21 PM11/4/19
we tend to hate the people that are most like ourselves

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Nov 4, 2019, 1:45:03 PM11/4/19
On 11/4/2019 9:54 AM, assworm gurgled:

> we tend to hate the people that are most like ourselves

Assworm likes his pizza boyz when their pants are half off.
LOL

%

Nov 4, 2019, 1:51:22 PM11/4/19
cornhole likes to thing about my worm up his ass

<Alex 'dink Cain >

Nov 4, 2019, 2:37:24 PM11/4/19
In article <clme5d....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
Bluh ba blubbity bluh-bluh..

You usually sound more intelligent when you just STFU.

%

Nov 4, 2019, 2:43:48 PM11/4/19
i'm sorry you seemed to have drifted off topic ,
we're talking about dislike for people that are most like us ,
if you want to talk about the things i am ,
you should start another post about me

]v[etaphoid

Nov 5, 2019, 8:21:12 AM11/5/19
Alex 'dink" Cain <alex...@dink.net> has brought this to us :
> I feel that any species as sub-human and sub-serviant as pizza boys
> are assholes, that's all.
>
> Anything wrong with THAT?

Fuck off Chad Bryant you drip.

Your 300 pound torso and sweaty, Cushingoid head owe their very
existence to pizza delivery drivers.

Get to cowardly fuck with your froggeries before I come over there and
kick you in your cunt...