Why does my mom keep on touching my knee up to my inner thigh?

atu...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2020, 3:02:48 PM7/3/20
My mom recently has been touching my inner thigh and my knee, I’ve been getting curious of why she is doing this. I don’t feel Quite comfortable When this happens. She does it almost every day on the couch or on her bed. (Cause we watch tv together) I’ve google searched this up before multiple times and none of my searches find my answer. If you need more information I’m only eleven, and my mom is turning 48 in a couple days. Please comment if you know how I can tell her that I don’t feel comfortable, or comment if you know why she is doing this. Thank you for understanding.