Left-wing Liberalism so good...Pizza restaurant worker's lie led to South Australia lockdown, officials say

Leroy N. Soetoro

Nov 21, 2020, 3:42:26 PM11/21/20
South Australia began a strict 6-day lockdown because officials believed
the outbreak was caused by a highly contagious strain of COVID-19

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/pizza-restaurant-worker-lie-south-
australia-lockdown

When an employee of a pizza restaurant lied to contact tracers in South
Australia, it led to a strict lockdown across the entire Australian state,
officials said Friday.

South Australia -- which has a population of about 1.7 million people --
began a six-day lockdown on Wednesday to fight an outbreak of the
coronavirus.

At the time, authorities believed the outbreak was caused by a highly
contagious strain of the virus, according to Reuters.

That was because one person told contact tracers that he had only visited
Woodville Pizza Bar in Adelaide for a short period of time, when in fact
he had worked several shifts at the restaurant. The employee also
reportedly worked alongside another person with the novel virus.

WASHINGTON RESTAURANT THAT FEEDS HOMELESS SAVED FROM CLOSING

Woodville Pizza Bar did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for
comment.

“One of the close contacts linked to the Woodville Pizza Bar deliberately
misled our contact tracing team,” South Australian premier Steven Marshall
said in a press conference on Friday. “Their story didn’t add up. We
pursued them. We now know that they lied.”

After learning the truth, Marshall announced that the lockdown would be
lifted early, calling the worker’s lie “disgraceful conduct.”

GAVIN NEWSOM’S CONTROVERSIAL FRENCH LAUNDRY MEAL BEGS QUESTION: HOW MUCH
DID IT COST?

“Just as we have acted immediately to put restrictions in place to keep
South Australians safe, we are going to act to lift them much sooner than
previously advised,” he said.

NEBRASKA EX-BAR EMPLOYEE SEEKS DONATIONS AFTER FIRING OVER VIDEO OF
MASKLESS GOV. RICKETTS: REPORTS

“To say that I am fuming about the actions of this individual is an
absolute understatement,” Marshall added later. “The selfish actions of
this individual have put our whole state in a very difficult situation,
his actions have affected businesses, individuals, family groups and is
completely and utterly unacceptable.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Despite the impact on the state, Stevens said the employee would not be
charged or fined for lying.

“The emergency management act requires people to provide information on
request,” Stevens said, according to DailyMail.com. “There is no penalty
for failing to truthfully answer those questions.”

ballots.

Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the Obama / Biden fiasco,
President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov