RubberPants

1 view

Dave Hillstrom

Mar 13, 2001, 7:39:57 PM3/13/01
On 13 Mar 2001 10:02:30 -0000, in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
JungleDick <ass...@fast.net> wrote:

> Hey puss dick Hillstrom ,, do you still eat hotdogs after they have been
>pulled out of someones ass?
>
>Hey buddy thats a great way to meet ah new fella at a slow party huh

<stare>

<giggle>

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 meow
"Quotes can't be forced. They just come to you, like diarrhea."

Flaagg

Mar 13, 2001, 7:51:46 PM3/13/01
In article <0L2uOjFYv7dmmt...@4ax.com>, Dave Hillstrom
<mhm...@flonk.org> says...

>On 13 Mar 2001 10:02:30 -0000, in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
>JungleDick <ass...@fast.net> wrote:
>
>> Hey puss dick Hillstrom ,, do you still eat hotdogs after they have been
>>pulled out of someones ass?
>>
>>Hey buddy thats a great way to meet ah new fella at a slow party huh
>
><stare>
>
><giggle>

You failed to answer the question, David.

--
Aaron M. Henne -flaagg mhm9x2- http://members.home.net/flgz1/

"Could you please send me a color snapshot of the ten-year-old
Vietnamese girl who makes my shoes?"
- email, From: "Jonah H. Peretti"
To: "Personalize, NIKE iD"
Subject: RE: Your NIKE iD order o16468000

Dave Hillstrom

Mar 13, 2001, 8:42:56 PM3/13/01
On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:51:46 GMT, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Flaagg
<flaagg@_REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_usenet.com> wrote:

>In article <0L2uOjFYv7dmmt...@4ax.com>, Dave Hillstrom
><mhm...@flonk.org> says...
>
>>On 13 Mar 2001 10:02:30 -0000, in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
>>JungleDick <ass...@fast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey puss dick Hillstrom ,, do you still eat hotdogs after they have been
>>>pulled out of someones ass?
>>>
>>>Hey buddy thats a great way to meet ah new fella at a slow party huh
>>
>><stare>
>>
>><giggle>
>
>You failed to answer the question, David.

you're right. i didn't answer it, did i. and now the moment is gone.
my one chance to "bond" with this fellow usenetian. a lost opportunity.
the closeness that could have been. my soul weeps.

Somebody

Mar 17, 2001, 12:16:17 AM3/17/01
Dave Hillstrom wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:51:46 GMT, in
>alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Flaagg
><flaagg@_REMOVE_TO_EMAIL_usenet.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <0L2uOjFYv7dmmt...@4ax.com>, Dave Hillstrom
>><mhm...@flonk.org> says...

>>><stare>
>>>
>>><giggle>
>>
>>You failed to answer the question, David.
>
>you're right. i didn't answer it, did i. and now the moment is gone.
>my one chance to "bond" with this fellow usenetian. a lost opportunity.
>the closeness that could have been. my soul weeps.

We all mourn for your lost opportunity. And I now have 555 articles
unread. This probably means something, though I have no idea what.

--
Somebody mhm 17x2

"Hell, I'd do you." - An anonymous drunken reverand

The life and times of a Chicago artist (my roommate)
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=81002