Re: Will Dockery blog

Will Dockery

Feb 21, 2008, 7:24:16 AM2/21/08
On Feb 21, 6:30 am, "Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:
> [...]

[Gerard Lewis' Smearsite snipped]

> >>There's already a link to Zorro.

So, posting links to Usenet without ''permission'' os okay with you...
got it.

I didn't test it, but since it's copied from a post of
> >>yours I guess it should work.
>
> > He's so drunk

Interesting that I've been sober for seven weeks as of this week...
kind of nice for a change.

--
"Mirror Twins" by Dockery-Fowler:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Feb 21, 2008, 9:14:48 PM2/21/08

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Feb 21, 6:30 am, "Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

[Gerard Lewis' Smearsite snipped]

> >>There's already a link to Zorro.

So, posting links to Usenet without ''permission'' os okay with you...
got it.

What in the hell are you talking about, Drunkery? Who needs permission to
post links on usenet? Damn you're dumb.

> I didn't test it, but since it's copied from a post of
> >>yours I guess it should work.
>
> > He's so drunk

Interesting that I've been sober for seven weeks as of this week...

Why don't I believe you Dockery?

Dennis M. Hammes

Feb 22, 2008, 4:44:15 AM2/22/08

Because he keeps poasting?
(Or because we see what he keeps poasting?)

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Will Dockery

Feb 22, 2008, 3:27:48 PM2/22/08

"OB" <gerardi...@yahoo.com> wrote

>How about a new non-existent blog? Something along the >following lines:

http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

You can dish it out but you can't take it, can you, Spineless Smearsucker
Lewis?

You know what I mean, you little whiner.

--
"There are autobiographical elements in all poetry... perhaps unconcious,
but there." -Will Dockery

Barbara's Cat

Feb 22, 2008, 4:47:59 PM2/22/08
Goober Duck Will "Crybaby" Dockery quacked:

> You can dish it out

It's a bitch you can't, isn't it, Goober?

--
Cm~

"The only good quacker is a dead quacker."
- Will "The Racist" Dockery
(fittingly filtered)

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Feb 22, 2008, 11:11:52 PM2/22/08

"Will Dockery" <doc...@knology.net> wrote in message

> "OB" <gerardi...@yahoo.com> wrote
>>
>>How about a new non-existent blog? Something along the >following lines:
>
> http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>
> You can dish it out but you can't take it, can you, Spineless Smearsucker
> Lewis?

Ho-HO. This just destroyed every Irony meter from Toronto to Tahiti.
Congratulations on crippling the irony meter industry, Will. Let's hope it
can recover or else the recession and all those lost jobs is going to be on
YOUR ass.

Will Dockery

Feb 23, 2008, 1:13:10 PM2/23/08

"the messenjah" wrote
>On Feb 23, 12:38 pm, "Will Dockery" wrote:

> >value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G64jUD1tRRA&rel=1"></param><param
> > name="wmode"

> > BTW, last night made seven weeks since I've had a beer... interesting
> > experience.
>
> Will, it'll be three years this July 20th since I've had any
> alcohol... One day at a time...
>
> Yeah... basically drinking just became boring.
>
> http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/- Hide quoted text -
>
> Actually I've become boring since I quit... Thank the Lord for weed...
heh...

I avoid the weed for now, also... since it makes me thirsty...

Will Dockery

Feb 23, 2008, 3:06:04 PM2/23/08

"Archie Leach" wrote

> the messenjah wrote:

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/

> >> Will, it'll be three years this July 20th since I've had any
> >> alcohol... One day at a time...
> >>
> >> Yeah... basically drinking just became boring.
> >
> >Actually I've become boring since I quit... Thank the Lord for weed...
> >heh...
>
> Too bad you're more like Sergeant Stedenko than Cheech or Chong.

Now that was the Golden Age of Hippie Comedy...

Will Dockery

Feb 24, 2008, 9:32:53 AM2/24/08
Will Dockery video blogs, comment and critique welcomed -

"Wobble":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIF2-qWIUc

Henry Conley: guitar
Riley Yielding: trumpet
Sir Charles: saxophone
Sam Phillips: bass
Brad Strickland: drums
Will Dockery: words

"Wobble" was written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley

"Last Dream Today":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSpYx8sSFP0

Brian Mallard - guitar
Dan Davidson - bass
Josh Railey - drums
Riley Yeilding - trumpet
Sir Charles - saxophone
Will Dockery - vocals

"Last Dream Today" was written by Will Dockery and Brian Mallard

"Ozone Stigmata" by Will Dockery-Henry Conley (video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfl_7KvFcc

Henry Conley - guitar
Brian Fowler - mandolin
Will Dockery - vocals

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Feb 24, 2008, 2:24:56 PM2/24/08

> Will Dockery video blogs, comment and critique welcomed -

Sure. You're a fucking moron who stumbles around the stage and looks like he
had a stroke four years ago and hasn't realized it yet.

- snip -

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Feb 24, 2008, 9:09:57 PM2/24/08

"Will Dockery" <doc...@knology.net> wrote in message

The only golden age you could ever celebrate would be one involving beer and
cocaine

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Feb 24, 2008, 9:11:27 PM2/24/08

"Will Dockery" <doc...@knology.net> wrote in message

and of course water would make you melt

hmmm could explain why you look like you never take a shower

the messenjah

Feb 25, 2008, 9:43:42 AM2/25/08
On Feb 23, 1:13 pm, "Will Dockery" <dock...@knology.net> wrote:
> "the messenjah" wrote
>

> >On Feb 23, 12:38 pm, "Will Dockery" wrote:
> >> "the messenjah" wrote

> > >value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G64jUD1tRRA&rel=1"></param><param
> > > name="wmode"

> > > BTW, last night made seven weeks since I've had a beer... interesting
> > > experience.
>
> > Will, it'll be three years this July 20th since I've had any
> > alcohol... One day at a time...
>
> > Yeah... basically drinking just became boring.
>
> >http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/-Hide quoted text -

> > Actually I've become boring since I quit... Thank the Lord for weed...
>
> heh...
>
> I avoid the weed for now, also... since it makes me thirsty...
>
> --
> "Mirror Twins" by Dockery-Fowler:http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars- Hide quoted text -

It gives me the munchies... That's when I order a pizza...

http://www.chuck-lysaght.info

Will Dockery

Feb 25, 2008, 9:52:00 AM2/25/08
"the messenjah" wrote

> > > Will, it'll be three years this July 20th since I've had any
> > > alcohol... One day at a time...
>
> > > Yeah... basically drinking just became boring.
>
> > >http://www.chuck-lysaght.info/-Hidequoted text -

> > > Actually I've become boring since I quit... Thank the Lord for weed...
>
> > heh...
>
> > I avoid the weed for now, also... since it makes me thirsty...
>
> > --
> > "Mirror Twins" by Dockery-Fowler:http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars-Hide quoted text -

> It gives me the munchies... That's when I order a pizza...

Hey, one of the top cooks at Parnello's was down in Jacksonville last
week taking a quick vacation... the kid really knows how to throw
together a good pie.

--

Brian Mallard - guitar
Dan Davidson - bass

> http://www.chuck-lysaght.info

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2008, 3:37:07 PM2/26/08

"Rob Evans" aka Mushmouth, writes

> Lies

That's cutting to the chase, Mushmouth, since pretty much all you post here
are lies, anyhow.

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2008, 3:54:07 PM2/26/08

"George Dance" wrote
>Rob ''Mushmouth'' Evans wrote:
>
> > drinking wine or
> > chilling with a beer with some beautiful 19 year old called Shawnee or
> > Tawnee or Hornee or My Lil Pawnee (or Shirl Reeleelikesmee).
>
> How about "Full-blood Apache girl"? No, that was you who wrote about
> that, wasn't it?

Heh... has to be a fantasy... a chick like that would break Mushmouth's
frail spine in the first ten minutes.

Rob

Feb 26, 2008, 4:58:19 PM2/26/08
In message <2fa08$47c47900$4c49bcfb$14...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Will Dockery
<doc...@knology.net> quacks

More lies aka more unspeakable shit.

Rob
--
Rob Evans

When I see a swine
I reach for 45-calibre pearls.

Rob

Feb 26, 2008, 5:05:15 PM2/26/08
In message <ecbae$47c47cfc$4c49bcfb$14...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Will Dockery
<doc...@knology.net> writes

>"George Dance" wrote
>>Rob ''Mushmouth'' Evans wrote:
>>
>> > drinking wine or
>> > chilling with a beer with some beautiful 19 year old called Shawnee or
>> > Tawnee or Hornee or My Lil Pawnee (or Shirl Reeleelikesmee).
>>
>> How about "Full-blood Apache girl"? No, that was you who wrote about
>> that, wasn't it?
>
>Heh... has to be a fantasy... a chick like that would break Mushmouth's
>frail spine in the first ten minutes.

It has to be YOUR fantasy. You're the sad hicksville redneck that's
never had the gumption to go very far and certainly not as far as
Arizona.

But it's nice to know that George is dancing through my back catalogue
with a plodding literal-minded response to the word pawnee.

Will Dockery

Feb 26, 2008, 5:24:28 PM2/26/08
Rob ''Mushmouth'' Evans wrote:
>Will Dockery wrote

>> > drinking wine or
>
> >> How about "Full-blood Apache girl"? No, that was you who wrote about
> >> that, wasn't it?
>
> >Heh... has to be a fantasy... a chick like that would break Mushmouth's
> >frail spine in the first ten minutes.
>
> It has to be YOUR fantasy.

No, you dickheaded old crone, you write it, not me.

Dennis M. Hammes

Feb 27, 2008, 3:32:42 AM2/27/08
Rob wrote:

> In message <ecbae$47c47cfc$4c49bcfb$14...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Will Dockery
> <doc...@knology.net> writes

>>> How about "Full-blood Apache girl"? No, that was you who wrote about
>>> that, wasn't it?
>>

>> Heh... has to be a fantasy... a chick like that would break Mushmouth's
>> frail spine in the first ten minutes.
>>
> It has to be YOUR fantasy. You're the sad hicksville redneck that's
> never had the gumption to go very far and certainly not as far as Arizona.
>
> But it's nice to know that George is dancing through my back catalogue
> with a plodding literal-minded response to the word pawnee.
>
> Rob

Do you still have the one about the pawnee with three balls?

Rob

Feb 27, 2008, 8:42:22 AM2/27/08
In message
<33d065e6-c81b-4104...@e60g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> writes

>Rob ''Mushmouth'' Evans wrote:
>>Will Dockery wrote

>> >Heh... has to be a fantasy... a chick like that would break Mushmouth's
>> >frail spine in the first ten minutes.
>>
>> It has to be YOUR fantasy.
>
>No, you dickheaded old crone, you write it, not me.

I did. Strangely enough this one does have autobiographical elements.
Predictably enough, your urge to slime makes you do your usual U-turn
and suggest that it must be fantasy rather than autobiography.

It's probably because you're an envious scribbler of unspeakable shit
but the possibility that it has to be considered a fantasy by a bumpkin
like you who has never ventured far from his yokel comfort zone (either
mentally, creatively or geographically) seems equally likely.

Still, as long as you have an armchair to overhang, you can continue to
"meet" new oozenet friends, eh?

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Feb 27, 2008, 9:54:52 PM2/27/08

"Meat Plow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:37:07 -0500, Will Quackery quacks:

>> "Rob Evans" aka Mushmouth, writes
>>>
>>> Lies
>>
>> That's quack to quack quack, Mushmouth, since quack quack all you quack
>> here quack quack, quack.
>
> The dickens you quack :)

The spirits quacked it all in one night!

Will Dockery

Feb 29, 2008, 9:27:38 AM2/29/08
Rob ''Mushmouth'' Evans wrote:

> Strangely enough this one does have autobiographical elements.

They all gave autobiographical elements.

Barbara's Cat

Feb 29, 2008, 9:32:49 PM2/29/08
Goober Duck Will "Autoquackical" Dockery quacked:

> Rob Evans wrote:
>
> > Strangely enough this one does have autobiographical elements.
>

> They all gave autobiographical elements.

And Hades is all fire and brimstone, eh, Goober?

--
Cm~

"... you've lost this one."
- Dockery, stoned again

Will Dockery

Mar 1, 2008, 12:41:34 PM3/1/08

"Rob Evans" aka Mushmouth, wrote

> More lies

If you're typing then that's a given, Mushmouth.

--
The Ride (Combat Zone) by Will Dockery and Dennis Beck
Recorded at SoHo

Rob

Mar 1, 2008, 1:11:10 PM3/1/08
In message <b4427$47c99560$4c49bcfb$61...@KNOLOGY.NET>, Will Dockery
<doc...@knology.net> writes

>"Rob Evans" aka Mushmouth, wrote

Dockery the jackboot boy produced

>> More lies
>
>If you're typing then that's a given, Mushmouth.

What's a given is that if YOU'RE typing anything other than unspeakable
shit or "oozenet frend" (your one original line) it's a phrase or an
insult someone here has kindly taught you.

Ducky see, ducky do.

Will Dockery

Mar 1, 2008, 1:22:24 PM3/1/08

"Rob Evans" aka Mushmouth, wrote
>Dockery wrote

> >> More lies
> >
> >If you're typing then that's a given, Mushmouth.
> >
> What's a given

That if you're typing then there's a whistle-lisping lie in the mix, you
mushmouthed old crone.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 1, 2008, 2:30:51 PM3/1/08
Goober Duck Will "Talentless Hack" Dockery quacked:

> Rob Evans wrote:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "Incessant Liar" Dockery quacked:

> > > If you're typing then that's a given, Mushmouth.
> >
> > What's a given

> > What's a given is that if YOU'RE typing anything other
> > than unspeakable shit or "oozenet frend" (your one
> > original line) it's a phrase or an insult someone here
> > has kindly taught you.
> >
> > Ducky see, ducky do.
>

> That if you're typing then there's a whistle-lisping lie
> in the mix, you mushmouthed old crone.

A /real/ writer would not mix metaphors
knowing a crone can't whistle when they
have mush in their mouth.

--
Cm~

"I can't help but notice that you make up
a lot of stuff here. Inferiority? Must you
change every single thread to your name?"
- Kumari meets Duckery

Will Dockery

Mar 6, 2008, 1:38:52 PM3/6/08

"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote

> > ''God's Toybox '' by Will Dockery and Dennis Beck
> > http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars
>
> Heh. Dockery's trying to use "Dragon Dictate," again.

Thanks for listening and commenting, Uncle Hammes...

Will Dockery

Mar 9, 2008, 8:38:30 PM3/9/08
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:
>Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > >Gold Like A Broken Ring
>
> >> Crescent moon
> >> on just fresh Autumn
> >> waves lapping
> >> from the river.
> >> Myth and reality at once.
> >> Bon Bon
> >> Good good early chill.
> >> Memory like a haunting shadow.
>
> >> Sandy blanket
> >> slither of moon
> >> gold like a broken ring
> >> by the river.
> >> Hair caught the light
> >> Bon Bon
> >> bright stars shining somewhere above.
> >> Lights across the bay.
>
> >> Movement in the field
> >> under cover of darkness
> >> she says "Don't worry..."
> >> "The woods have predators."
> >> Myth and reality at once.
> >> Bon Bon
> >> Good good early chill.
> >> Memory like a haunting shadow.
>
> >> -Will Dockery
>
> A regular Lewis carol.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Uncle Dennis.

--
Ozone Stigmata by Will Dockery (words) and Henry Conley (music). Will
Dockery - vocals, Henry Conley - guitar, Brian Fowler - mandolin

Will Dockery

Mar 9, 2008, 11:37:00 PM3/9/08
On Mar 8, 4:51 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:44:27 -0500, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> Michael Cook
>
> Is everywhere you look.

No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing from the newsgroups
for a couple of years, now.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 6:59:02 AM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "Devotedly Quacking for Mr Cook" Dockery quacked:

> On Mar 8, 4:51 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
>

> > Goober Duck Will "Michael Cook is My God" Dockery quacked:

> > > Michael Cook
> >

> > Is everywhere you look.
>

> No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
> from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.

And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.

So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.

--
Cm~

"but I didn't whine and complain"
- Goober Duck Will Dockery
Whining and Complaining

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 10:36:22 AM3/10/08
Barbara's Cat wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
> > from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
>
> And yet you're still continuously

Correcting those who continuously defend his sleazy copyright abusing
thievery, and will continue to.

--
"God's Toybox" by Dockery-Beck:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 10:58:00 AM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "So Owned by Michael Cook" Dockery quacked:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "Devotedly Quacking for Mr Cook" Dockery quacked:

> > > No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
> > > from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
> >

> > And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
> >
> > So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
>

> Correct

Without any doubt, eh, Goober?

--
Cm~

"I win."
- Will Dockery
getting nowhere,
gaining nothing,
again.

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 11:21:36 AM3/10/08
Barbara's Cat wrote:

>Correct

It /is/ stating the obvious, yes, Barbie.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 11:50:49 AM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "Quacking Obviously" Dockery quacked:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "So Owned by Michael Cook" Dockery quacked:

> > Correct
> >

> > Without any doubt, eh, Goober?
>

> It /is/ stating the obvious, yes.

Yes, it is, Goober, and well worth repeating too:

So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 12:07:45 PM3/10/08
Barbara's Cat wrote:
>Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Michael Cook, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing

> > from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
>
> And yet you're still continuously

Setting the record straight, as y'all continue to lie and deny.

As Rik Roots put it when he was stolen from in almost exactly the same
way:

''Bollocks! The bit where *my* poems (shite or otherwise) appeared on
your pisspoor website with *you* clearly identified as the "author" of
the work... demonstrated beyond doubt your plagiarism and copyright
abuse... For as long as you continue to post to rap and aapc, I will
continue to remind you - and everybody else who reads these threads -
of your plagiarism and your copyright infringing activities...You can
laugh until you cry for all I care. But you'll still be a plagiarist
and a copyright thief when the tears are all gone...'' -Rik Roots

So, do keep going, Barbie.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 12:26:11 PM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "Michael Cook Owns My Duck Ass" Dockery quacked:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "Devotedly Quacking for Mr Cook" Dockery quacked:

> > > No, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing

> > > from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
> >

> > And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
> >
> > So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
>

> Quack!

Exactly.

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 12:32:25 PM3/10/08

"Barbara's Cat" wrote

> Michael Cook, the sleazy copyright abusing thief, has been missing

> from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.

Yeah, he could be in BBQ Heaven by now.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 12:49:11 PM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "Michael Cook Barbecued My Duck Ass" Dockery quacked:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "Devotedly Quacking for Mr Cook" Dockery quacked:
> >

> > > the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing

> > > from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
> >

> > And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
> >
> > So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
>

> BBQ Heaven!

Such loving devotion; no hour passes by without
you quacking a prayer to your god, Michael Cook.

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 12:52:06 PM3/10/08

"Barbara's Cat" wrote:

> Michael Cook, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing

> from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
>
> Without any doubt

None... you haven't seen him, have you?

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 1:17:25 PM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "I Miss My Master, Michael Cook" Dockery quacked:

> Michael Cook,

> you haven't seen him, have you?

Only in your multitude of ever-so-obsessed posts, Goober.

--
Cm~

"Added music would be great, Michael!"
- Will Dockery begging Michael Cook
to help make his crap less crappy

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 1:24:00 PM3/10/08
Barbara's Cat wrote:
>Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > The sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing

> > from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
> >
> > BBQ Heaven!
>
> Such loving devotion

You do seem to miss the sleazy little thief, Barbie.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 2:01:01 PM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "Without Michael Cook, I'm Nothing" Dockery quacked:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "Michael Cook Barbecued My Duck Ass" Dockery quacked:

> > > BBQ Heaven!
> >

> > Such loving devotion; no hour passes by without
> > you quacking a prayer to your god, Michael Cook.
>

> do seem to

"Do seem to" doesn't even approach
the level you've displayed, Goober.

Beau Blue

Mar 10, 2008, 2:01:58 PM3/10/08
Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

>Goober Duck Will "Michael Cook Owns My Duck Ass" Dockery quacked:
>
>> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>>
>> > Goober Duck Will "Devotedly Quacking for Mr Cook" Dockery quacked:

>> > And yet you're still continuously quacking at him.
>> >
>> > So pathetic. So owned by Michael Cook. So Dockery.
>>

>> Quack!
>

>Exactly.

Bill's wound still bleeds.
His borrowed caterwaullings
wail at the injustice, his screeds
of impotence, his constant bawling
at being butted for a joke
and rising at the bait of it.
Now for the bottle and another toke
to ease his pain and wait a bit
before whining once again to all,
and anyone not privy to the facts,
how he's been wronged! And called
to whinge on how very much white's black,
every fucking day! Quack Quack, Quack, Quack 'n' Quack!

-blue

"You mean there are lines?" ** beau...@cruziocafe.com
<><> Blue's Cruzio Cafe - Poetry for the 21st Century! <><>
Sound - Video - Animations <> http://www.cruziocafe.com
Beau Blue Presents <> http://members.cruzio.com/~jjwebb

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 2:44:17 PM3/10/08

"Bleau Blue" wrote:

> Michael Cook, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing

> from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
>
> Bill's wound still bleeds.

Not at all, Blue, but I will continue to set the record straight about your
boy Mike.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 3:22:47 PM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "Hurt and Letting the World Know It" Dockery quacked:

> "Bleau Blue" wrote:
>
> > Bill's wound still bleeds.
>
> Not at all, Blue

And yet you're leaving your trail of blood and tears
all over Usenet and almost always cross-posted to no
less than five newsgroups per bleeding quacking post.

Go figure.

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 3:29:34 PM3/10/08
Barbara's Cat wrote:

> "Do seem to" doesn't even approach
> the level

You'll slurp up to sleazy copyright abusing thieve like Michael Cook... ''We
know'', Barbie.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 3:44:24 PM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "I Bleed for Michael Cook" Dockery quacked:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "Without Michael Cook, I'm Nothing" Dockery quacked:

> > > do seem to
> >

> > "Do seem to" doesn't even approach

> > the level you've displayed, Goober.
>

> ''We know''

And many would agree. "It's in the archives."

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 3:54:14 PM3/10/08
Barbara's Cat wrote:
>Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> Michael Cook, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing

>> from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
>>
>> And yet you're still continuously defending his thievery, Barbie.
> >
> Exactly.

Comes with your territory of newsgroup slurper, apparently, Barbie.

Barbara's Cat

Mar 10, 2008, 4:14:23 PM3/10/08
Goober Duck Will "Michael Cook is My Muse" Dockery quacked:

> Barbara's Cat said:
>
> > Goober Duck Will "I Bleed for Michael Cook" Dockery quacked:

> > > ''We know''
> >

> > And many would agree. "It's in the archives."
>

> apparently

Evidently obviously too, eh, Goober?

Will Dockery

Mar 10, 2008, 4:16:39 PM3/10/08

"Peter J Ross" wrote:

> Are you claiming not to be Will Dockery?

No socks here, Chief.

I'm /always/ ''Will Dockery''.

Rob

Mar 14, 2008, 11:23:44 PM3/14/08
In message
<786c794b-c26d-4171...@q78g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> writes

>Barbara's Cat wrote:
>>Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> > Michael Cook, the sleazy copyright abusing thief has been missing
>> > from the newsgroups for a couple of years, now.
>>
>> And yet you're still continuously
>
>Setting the record straight, as y'all continue to lie and deny.
>
>As Rik Roots put it when he was stolen from in almost exactly the same
>way:

Duckrish Dyslexicon: "almost exactly the same" = nothing like.

Silly man.

Rob
--
Rob Evans

When I see a swine
I reach for 45-calibre pearls.

liusv...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2017, 9:43:43 AM9/22/17
WE HAVE BOTH INDICA, SATIVA AND HYBRID. RSO & HASH AND HEMP OIL AND
CANNABIS EDIBLES AVAILABLE, Pain killer meds and many more including PEC,LSD,ECTACY
ACtavisSHARD*GEAR* COKE*KUSH COLD*SPEED*CHARLIE*ICE*LSD, Shrooms Text ??3.0.4.2.4.9.8.5.6.1 Kiki*Kims001.
ACTAVIS COUGH SYRUP WITH COIDINE.
INDICA, SATIVA AND HYBRID.
Ritalin________oxycotine__Temazepam? Actavis ?Heroin_
Amphetamines _________Methamphetamine?