Top 10 Dance Chart Nov. 18 - 24, 2021

tunedi...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2021, 2:19:18 PM11/18/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Nov. 18 - 24, 2021
Chart #1393

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

3 2 1 Moth To A Flame Swedish House Mafia, The Weeknd Republic
2 7 2 The Motto Tiësto & Ava Max Atlantic
2 8 3 Tell It To My Heart Meduza ft. Hozier Island
7 1 4 Good Ones Charlie XCX Asylum
4 5 5 Rule The World The Wanted Universal
8 4 6 Acapulco Jason Derulo Warner
3 3 7 Undeniable Kygo ft. X Ambassadors RCA
1 - 8 I Wish Joel Corry ft. Mabel Asylum
8 9 9 How Will I Know Whitney Houston & Clean Bandit RCA
1 - 10 Don't Stop Purple Disco Machine Sony

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.