Top 10 Dance Chart Dec. 23 - 29 2021

tunedi...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2021, 6:52:31 PM12/23/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Dec. 23 - 29 2021
Chart #1398

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

7 2 1 Tell It To My Heart Meduza ft. Hozier Island
6 3 2 I Wish Joel Corry ft. Mabel Asylum
5 4 3 Lipstick Kungs Universal
3 7 4 You Give Me A Feeling Vintage Culture & James Hype Insomniac
5 5 5 Horizon ARTBAT UPPERGROUND
4 6 6 Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) (Purple Disco Machine & Lorenz Rhode Remix) Spiller ft. Sophie Ellis Bextor Defected
7 1 7 The Motto Tiësto & Ava Max Atlantic
1 - 8 Young Right Now Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd Warner
1 - 9 Rise Purple Disco Machine ft. Tasito D'Mour Sweat It Out
7 - 10 Won't Let You Go Martin Garrix, Matisse & Sadko, John Martin STMPD

*Season's Greetings from Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation!*

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com