The worst tasting cookie

1 view

pug

Sep 6, 2008, 8:40:57 AM9/6/08
Of course is an Oreo. Hands down.

The outer "chocolate cookie" has the texture of dirt, while the inner
white "creme" is about as tasty as a molded wax ear plug.

Not that I make it a daily habit to eat dirt and wax ear plugs.

Oreos don't hold a candle to "The Square of Pleasure" -- smooth white
wafer on the outside, gooey on the inside.

We all know it's true.

pug

Binkmeister

Sep 6, 2008, 1:26:56 PM9/6/08
The Oreo is actually believed by many to be the BEST cookie. It is the
national cookie of Yugoslavia, it was said to be Einstein's favorite
cookie, and every year millions make the long pilgrimage to the small
town of Meridian in the UK for the annual Oreo festival. There, one will
be able to sample as many free Oreos as one can ingest and also witness
the many spectacles such as the fashion show where girls walk the runway
wearing outfits made solely of Oreos.
As far as the white cream having the texture of "ear wax" I must admit
that I have sampled some very tasty ear wax in my time.
Some male college fraternities have been known to scoop out the white
cream and provide their own alternative. This also has been known to
happen at bars and clubs filled with dandies.
I've never heard of "the square of pleasure" but I have heard of "the
triangle of reckless abandon" but it, however, is gooey on the outside.
BM

pug

Sep 6, 2008, 3:28:25 PM9/6/08
>On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 13:26:56 -0400, Binkmeister <macchiat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The Oreo is actually believed by many to be the BEST cookie.

Yeah, by the Walmart shopping crowd.

> It is the national cookie of Yugoslavia,

Fuck Yugoslavia. Ever since Tito's demise Yugoslavia has shrunk like a
$10.00 Walmart T-shirt in the dryer.

>it was said to be Einstein's favorite cookie,

Jew. Need I say more?

>and every year millions make the long pilgrimage to the small
>town of Meridian in the UK for the annual Oreo festival.

The UK, that figures, they are in love with Oreos. Obama's der man!
I'm gonna smoke yer ass whitey!

>There, one will
>be able to sample as many free Oreos as one can ingest and also witness
>the many spectacles such as the fashion show where girls walk the runway
>wearing outfits made solely of Oreos.

OK, you sold me, but only if I can watch the girls jump into a big
pool of milk at the end of the runway, while the guys lap it up.

>As far as the white cream having the texture of "ear wax" I must admit
>that I have sampled some very tasty ear wax in my time.

Hey, I said "molded wax ear plug" not ear wax that one finds in the
deepest part of the ear canal. I heard once about this guy who had a
shit load of ear wax and he was a cheap SOB so he poured some hydrogen
peroxide (or was it rubbing alcohol?) down his ear canal. Days later,
after some major discomfort, a large ball of hardened ear wax worked
its way up his ear canal and plopped unto the floor with a thud.

Talk about tasty. Yum.

>Some male college fraternities have been known to scoop out the white
>cream and provide their own alternative.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of frat boys looking for some fresh
cream.

> This also has been known to
>happen at bars and clubs filled with dandies.

I'm guessing the dandies substitute the white cream with chocolate
cream.

>I've never heard of "the square of pleasure" but I have heard of "the
>triangle of reckless abandon" but it, however, is gooey on the outside.
>BM

Sounds hard to eat. Do they come in stay fresh packages?

BTW, you can find "the square of pleasure" in most convenience and
grocery stores, men especially seem to buy them in bulk, as once you
taste one they are addictive.

Much more so than the foul tasting Oreos.

pug