HOW TO GET MONEY FROM PAY PHONES

VIPER321

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
how can u get money out of the payphones
if u no please email me

VIPE...@AOL.com

SHYSTER784

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Very Covertly (that way you don't get caught!)

-SHYSTER

"Who could say, what was left and where was right? By the way, I could play
the blues all night!" _Billy Joel 1982 E-Mail:
SHYST...@aol.com (Remove the .phreak)

Toscano

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
In article <19990113162748...@ng-fu1.aol.com>,

Take one of those newfangled thingamajigs, stick it into the thingamabob on the phone, and make that noise like that guy makes in that song while hopping up and down on one hand and sniffing a red and white thingamafuck.

Rat

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
That must work fine if the phone uses the Thingy standards, but where we are
it doesn't... We have to run a Whatchamadoodle to the junction box and then
sing into the phone while playing "Mississppi Queen" using DTMF... The
hopping up and down while sniffing the thingamafuck is optional...

Do you have any specs on TSP (thingy Standard Protocol), I'll trade you the
plans for a WhattheFuck box for them if you do!!!

Larry

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Well that sounds good but you forgot one thing. Some areas dont use the
Whatchamadoodle or thingamafuck protocol. You have to remove the handpiece
insert a M345-Transuction latch Twist slightly and Stick it in your
0032-Asspermeter.

SHYSTER784

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Damn, that didn't work! I kept looking for a thingamafuck but all it said was
bezzzzzzzedzzzzz mahopppple. I guess that is some other language. then there
was a sign that said: DoN't FuCk WiT dA hAxXxXxOrZ!! so I was like, "Oh shit!"
and I just ran like hell.