quick irtc tatkal ticket booking method

arjun-w

Jan 26, 2013, 4:16:12 AM1/26/13
Most of us make our long journey in train. But it is very difficult to reserve ticket if the date of trip is too close to booking day. In most case there will be no ticket. The next option is to take tatkal ticket. Tatkal ticket booking opens one day before the day of journey. But it is also have very low probability to get ticket. Now I like to share a quick idea to ensure ticket. See http://goo.gl/G4uLX