Place for communicating with photos (and maybe soon with webcams)

kristj...@yahoo.com

Apr 23, 2020, 12:08:29 PM4/23/20
Possible to create 120 rooms. Rooms self deleting after 1 day of inactivity.

interactionplace . atspace . tv

Planning to add webcamming.

Kristjan Robam

372 6861327
kristjan12333 @ya h oo . c o m

😉 Good Guy 😉

Apr 23, 2020, 12:38:19 PM4/23/20

Welcome back Kristjan Roban.  We thought you died of coronaVirus because you didn't post any of your useless posts here for a very long time and we were getting worried about you.

I hope you are well and getting stronger.

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

kristja...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2020, 12:52:32 PM4/23/20
neljapäev, 23. aprill 2020 19:38.19 UTC+3 kirjutas 😉 Good Guy 😉:
> On 23/04/2020 17:08,
> kristj...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> Possible to create 120 rooms. Rooms self deleting after 1 day of inactivity.
>
> interactionplace . atspace . tv
>
> Planning to add webcamming.
>
> Kristjan Robam
>
> 372 6861327
> kristjan12333 @ya h oo . c o m
>

> Welcome back Kristjan Roban.  We thought you died of coronaVirus
> because you didn't post any of your useless posts here for a very
> long time and we were getting worried about you.
>
> I hope you are well and getting stronger.

Robam......

I am alive still thanks to god !!!
I hope you are alive too still and fine !
;)

With best wishes,
KR
372 6861327