How to convert CSV to MySQL ?

Didier Ribbens

Feb 17, 2003, 3:30:33 PM2/17/03
Hello,

I am new on this , I have a database coded in CSV and I would like to export
it to MySQL.
Do some of you know a PHP program to do this ? or something else ?

Best Regards,
Didier.

Andy Hassall

Feb 17, 2003, 4:32:59 PM2/17/03
On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:30:33 GMT, "Didier Ribbens" <didier....@pandora.be>
wrote:

>I am new on this , I have a database coded in CSV and I would like to export
>it to MySQL.
>Do some of you know a PHP program to do this ? or something else ?

Look up 'LOAD DATA INFILE' and/or mysqlimport in the MySQL manual.

--
Andy Hassall (an...@andyh.co.uk) icq(5747695) (http://www.andyh.co.uk)
Space: disk usage analysis tool (http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space)

Didier Ribbens

Feb 18, 2003, 1:09:11 AM2/18/03
Thank you.

IT WORK ;)

Best Regards,
Didier.

"Andy Hassall" <an...@andyh.co.uk> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

112800265053

May 4, 2017, 8:25:58 PM5/4/17
On 22/04/2017 9:16 PM, ma...@monitor.wc.lt wrote:
> Quick & easy export: http://excel2sql.esy.es/csv2mysql.php - ONLINE Converter,
> Converts data from CSV,XLSX, XLS (Excel)files to SQL insert script to Import in MySQL or SQL server databases by phpMyAdmin or other manager program.Hope it helps !

Or you could use the Table Data Import Wizard in MySQL Workbench.

---

ma...@monitor.wc.lt

Feb 23, 2018, 3:36:50 PM2/23/18
Quick & easy export: http://excel2mysql.esy.es/csv2mysql.php - ONLINE Converter,