Oh show me, the way, to the next, mind phenom

oldernow

Feb 9, 2024, 1:13:40 PMFeb 9
The Lankavatara Sutra goes out of its way to insist that all seeming
phenomena are "mind only".

Could that be?

Does "mind" appear simultaneously with the notion of "I" (referred
to in some texts as "the I-thought")? So that all that seems to be
happening therein is literally thoughts considered (it's mind, after
all..) to be more than merely thoughts? Does the belief/faith they're
more than merely thoughts make them seemly such so convincingly
that there's no unseeing it apart from no longer believing it?

Is mind solid representation considered to be no mere representation?

Who's fooling who?

Indeed, is said "who" merely a thought believed to be more than
merely a thought?

Says who?

<hysterical laughter>

--