The direction and challenges for constructing reactionless electric motors for hypersonic passenger travel and space travel at unlimited speed

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 15, 2022, 8:14:22 AM9/15/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc

The direction and challenges for constructing reactionless electric motors for hypersonic passenger travel and space travel at unlimited speed

When the armature of the new design (heavy armature, low circuit resistance) rail gun is arrested there is creation of momentum. This video film shows the power stroke of the two-stroke electrical engine.
This experiment involving rail gun reaction is one of the most important experiments ever done.
Like Torricelli's experiment with the water barometer apparatus, which showed the reality and extent of air pressure, this experiment, done with new apparatus, shows up many new realities and possibilities.
To begin with, it updates Newton's First Law and Third Law of Motion.
First law modified to: Every body remains at rest or moves in uniform motion in a straight line unless impacted upon by force.(The adjective "external" that used to qualify "force" is dropped.)
Third Law Modified to:To every MECHANICAL action there is an equal and opposite reaction.Note: The adjective "mechanical" has been introduced to qualify "action".
Leading from such changes, we have...
The law of conservation of momentum does not apply when internal forces cause acceleration or deceleration; so momentum of a body can keep on increasing or decreasing indefinitely in free space with respect to some fixed reference frame.
We have shown that a single "hit" can increase the velocity of a ship withan internal force engine (IFE) by v. In free space, with N hits the velocity will be Nv.The internal energy required to increase the velocity by v with every "hit" is the same.
That internal energy will be k times 0.5mvv. When the efficiency is say 0.05%, k is 2000. When efficiency is 50%, k is 2.
After N hits the kinetic energy of the ship with respect to the initial state will be 0.5m(Nv)^2.
The internal (onboard) energy expended will be NE or N.k.0.5mv^2. When N is very large, there will be extra energy created. That energy (e) will be the kinetic energy of the ship with respect to the initial state minus the internal energy expended, that is
e=0.5mv^2N(N-k)
The formula e=0.5mv^2N(N-k) indicates that energy is continually created and destroyed in our infinite universe. ("Infinite" here defined as existence beyond measurement.)
The Hubble and Webb telescopes indicate that the universe is infinite.
The laws of thermodynamics need to be revised or scrapped.
I urge all physics teachers, amateur and professional scientists, hobbyists, and all interested parties to repeat and confirm my experiments presented here. The main cost is the capacitor pack, costing about $400. Overall, capital costs should be within $1000.
After these good people do that, marvellous deeds will need to be done...
Publication of books, articles, films, etc. for widespread public knowledge and acceptance at all levels about this dicovery;
Development of the internal force engine - many different designs are possible for the second stroke;
Development of the power system (hydrogen-oxygen,fuel cells, capacitors) for fuelling the internal force engine;
Integrating the internal force engine with aeroplanes for fast air travel in subspace and outerspace;
Getting cheap and plentiful hydrogen with the global spread of the Hydrogen Transmission Network (htnresearch.com);
Space tourism, asteroid mining, manufacture in space...
Accelerated development of robotics, computers, control systems for efficient and proper space conquest and expansion…
The existential need for the Internal Force Engine…
Global warming is a critical survival issue. It is caused by CO2 build-up at 10,000m from jet engine exhausts. It takes time for the CO2 to come down to Earth, unlike gases from fossil fuel burnt near the surface that get absorbed by plants and seas. Whatever pollution does come down gets replenished by ever more flights.
So we have an invisible cloud of CO2 always above us.That cloud reflects the heat back to the Earth, creating global warming.
The Internal Force Engine will not have any emissions.
Finally...
I thank my family and friends for their long, warm and consistent support to me.
And I thank the Divine for everything.
Arindam Banerjee
HTN Research Pty Ltd., Melbourne, Australia
15 September

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 16, 2022, 9:19:33 AM9/16/22
The reaction of the vast public to this work reminds me of a cartoon I saw recently. Aliens had landed with good news. Energy problems would be solved. Global warming curbed. They had the solutions. Our reporters went to meet them. But then the cry came: J-Lo has twins! Immediately they turned around and ran away to chase that most sensational story! Well human nature is like that.

tooly

Sep 20, 2022, 5:05:36 PM9/20/22
I just realized a salient point. There is the philosophic attack to solutions, the scientific, and then the 'engineer'...who do most of the actual work. You are, I realized, sort of the engineer; trying different methods to apply those philosophic/scientific IDEAS into real world motion. I, once again, I, we I hope, wish you the greatest possibility of finding real world solutions to our problems today...such as all you describe in this post [rail gun energies somehow resolving to internal force engines that could replace and curb greenhouse emissions, for example].
Engineering, I realize, is way above my pay grade, ha. But I think, hope...there can be coming together in coming days, between the philosophic, the scientific, and even the theologian [yes, I and most of us do, still believe in higher power of some sort...but what...we are all guessing]...to HELP the engineer better design a way of life that resolves not only practical matters, but social as well. We are in trouble in this world, now. I hope you can see this. We NEED something to bring us back from this precipice of, well, social disaster. We are on edge in this world...LEFT to RIGHT [whatever that means].

See what you think of this Jordan Peterson. I've left a few links in former posts. One idea I find most necessary is that we need to find a way 'back' to being in the same 'boat' [so to speak]. Division is causing, at least from where I sit, a great divide that is fast moving us toward disaster...

I'm not sure what might save us now. The philosophic, the scientific, or...perhaps the 'practical' down to earth 'engineer'. As conservative, I will not budge...for I have compromised far too much in life already [over many decades]. Find us the solutions to energy; make us believe we need to sacrifice a billion of us to survive [the great reset]. Or else, convince the 'other side' [liberal] they are insane [as I see them now].

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 20, 2022, 7:26:49 PM9/20/22
This isn't a "mechanics" forum, guys.
"We disagree."
You're dopes, then. It just isn't.

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 21, 2022, 3:49:06 PM9/21/22
Philosophy used to relate to the ways the natural world works. I have made a great discovery, in tune with such thinking. These days philosophy may mean something else, though. However, genuine philosophers may appreciate what I have done. Technology from new discoveries about nature unites people, and I think you will appreciate that, Tooly.