Re: TV Shows To Have A Warning Label About Gay Characters?

1 view

BeamMeUpScotty

May 6, 2022, 2:45:06 PM5/6/22
On 5/6/22 1:00 PM, Lee wrote:

> to put up a warning for shows that
> feature what in their eyes is
> “disturbing content” of LGBTQ
> characters to help parents keep
> their children from being exposed
> to gay, lesbian, or trans characters.
>
> https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3nay4/gop-senate-tv-ratings-lgbtq-chara
> cters?utm_source=reddit.com

Just make it PG13 because it has adult sexual content.

Remember they tell us LGBTQ isn't a gender but a sexual identity and
kids may need to understand gender but they don't need to discern
between sexual identities since the children don't understand and
knowingly engage in sexual activities for what they are, until puberty.
Making it a PG-13 entertainment and education level subject. At which
time it's the (Parental Guidance) PG ratings that makes it acceptable
for the youths to see it. NO one under 13 should be allowed to see any
LGBTQ+ shows that groom children for sexual identities or sexual activity.
--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is

317 - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

WE ARE NOT *THE UNITED STATES OF PEDOPHELIA*