The phrase "makes all the difference in the world"

oldernow

Feb 7, 2024, 9:25:50 AMFeb 7
A few moments ago it hit me that whereas I think people usually take
the phrase "all the difference in the world" to indicate something
about a piece of information mattering considerably to conclusion
outcomes, another possible interpretation is that a belief or
line of thinking literally creates the appearance all the seeming
difference*s* between this/that/the-other, i.e. generates what
is sometimes referred to as "duality" - i.e. creates, in effect,
what we call "the world", which, of course, couldn't possibly be
any*thing* more than re-presentation in mind....

--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com