Shut down converstation

someone

Oct 5, 2021, 1:31:02 PM10/5/21
Anyone think that spamming has been utilised as a method to shut down conversation?

Dan Skunk

Oct 10, 2021, 11:27:22 AM10/10/21
On 2021-10-05 1:31 p.m., someone wrote:
> Anyone think that spamming has been utilised as a method to shut down conversation?

All the time, I'm sure.

Rufus Sidel Tohee

Oct 12, 2021, 5:29:43 AM10/12/21
It is standard practice for GCHQ, FBI, NSA, Mossad, SVR, GRU, PLA, and
intelligence agencies all around the world. They call is disruption.

There are many paid spooks, trolls, and other sources of negative
influence, surveillance or disruption employed by governments and
corporations to sabotage discussion on the Internet.

Cryptome has a good article section on disruption tactics of the
international intelligence state.

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
https://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Cryptome's version with links to other articles
https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Julio Di Egidio

Oct 12, 2021, 8:48:13 AM10/12/21
On Tuesday, 12 October 2021 at 11:29:43 UTC+2, Rufus Sidel Tohee wrote:
> On 10/10/21 10:27 AM, Dan Skunk wrote:
> > On 2021-10-05 1:31 p.m., someone wrote:
> >> Anyone think that spamming has been utilised as a method to shut down
> >> conversation?
> >>
> > All the time, I'm sure.
> It is standard practice for GCHQ, FBI, NSA, Mossad, SVR, GRU, PLA, and
> intelligence agencies all around the world. They call is disruption.
>
> There are many paid spooks, trolls, and other sources of negative
> influence, surveillance or disruption employed by governments and
> corporations to sabotage discussion on the Internet.

Include Google with Groups there: after killing Deja News, they have progressively and purposely broken the very Usenet protocol.

> Cryptome has a good article section on disruption tactics of the
> international intelligence state.
>
> The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
> https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
> https://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
>
> Cryptome's version with links to other articles
> https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Thanks for the links.

What a fucking appalling state of affairs...

Julio

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 12, 2021, 9:19:32 PM10/12/21
Wow!
Why are people so wicked?
Now that should be a start for a conversation.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Julio Di Egidio

Oct 14, 2021, 7:05:03 AM10/14/21
Why are *corporations* and the *governments* they pay so wicked... Yours is already a false start.

Julio

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 14, 2021, 9:17:48 PM10/14/21
I don't know what you are talking about.
I start many conversations and they get suppressed.
Thus I am a victim. The greatest ever.