Fraudsters, possibly from Canada, unwittingly reveal a sophisticated investigative technique

Steve Brown

Sep 30, 2022, 2:07:22 PMSep 30
I had already spotted an authentic lie around August 30 and someone has just told me another.

What happened to these fakes, intended to lie to the entire planet?

About this fraud (Published September 18, 2022). There was not only information that revealed it to me, the author of the fraud phoned me and admitted to having committed it.
SO I REPEAT, ALL DISTRIBUTORS OF MOVIES OR OTHER DISTRIBUTORS OF CONSUMER PRODUCTS WILL BE PROSECUTED IF THEY DISTRIBUTE MATERIAL CONTAINING CODE ABOUT ME.
Published September 18, 2022
« Another fraud..

I no longer have any connection with the management of a certain dispute, despite this, a person sends me the following information: a person tried to charge me fraudulently, "ONCE AGAIN", for something that I do not have ever done.

This information is timely and updates (it was not necessary to proceed) a letter sent a few days ago to a film distributor. I am currently resisting the urge to take legal action. »

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/08/warner-bros-office-services-without.html

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 30, 2022, 5:31:22 PMSep 30
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 11:07:22 AM UTC-7, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> I had already spotted an authentic lie around August 30 and someone has just told me another.

That's pretty "special".

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 1, 2022, 6:39:02 PMOct 1
"No, really, it was an authentic lie."
Do you mean in the sense of *echt*, or the sense of *eigentlich*?