Re: Immune System Severely Damaged in the Vaccinated

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 18, 2021, 5:03:59 PM10/18/21
On 10/18/21 3:05 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:56:05 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>
>>> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

>>> <snip> Snipped at very start of very first piece of lying bull shit to
>>> dribble out of "Andrew's" mouth. Why stink up the place with more of
>>> "Andrew's" crap? </snip>
>>>
>>> Get some facts:
>>>
>>> <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/4pnpup8z>
>>>
>>> <https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccina
>>> ti on/coronavirus-vaccine/>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/2kyd58xc>
>>>
>>> <https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccines-highly-effective-
>>> in -most-people-in-clinical-risk-groups>
>>>
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/wnbmch82>
>>>
>>> The vaccines are safe and effective. In addition to the double blind
>>> tests, million have now taken the vaccines with no ill effect. The
>>> pandemic is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
>>>
>>> You can remain unvaccinated if you wish, but if you do, you're in
>>> the "control group" being studied to learn the effects of COVID-19
>>> and of "Long COVID-19".
>> Explain how General Powell died from Covid when he was fully
>> vaccinated.
> Be glad to!!!
>
> General Powell suffered from cancer these past few months. He had
> _extensive_ chemo and radiological therapy. His immune system was shot.
> All the vaccine could do was slow it down. The rest of his family was
> fully vaccinated which prevented them from coming down with COVID-19.

> Details: Doctors explain why former Secretary of State Colin Powell's
> blood cancer and Parkinson's disease increased his risk of death from
> COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated By Mary Kekatos U.S. Health
> Editor for DailyMail.com
>
> Former Secretary of State Colin Powell died from complications of
> COVID-19 on Monday.
>
> The death was a shock considering that Powell had been fully vaccinated
> against Covid, his family said in a statement.

First, it *shouldn't* have been a "shock" if they knew he had a
suppressed immune system....

Second, is why do they refuse to do organ transplants for un-vaccinated
persons if they know that the vaccine response is "suppressed" when the
immune system is suppressed and those Doctors are themselves going to
inject the immuno-suppression drugs?

Obviously there is no SCIENCE backing up the idea that having the
vaccine as a prerequisite for an ORGAN transplant is anything but pure
FAKE SCIENCE.

Since they pump a person getting an ORGAN TRANSPLANT full of
immuno-suppressants. You just stated that the vaccine is suppressed
when the immune system is suppressed. Which also means that the people
with HIV/AIDS will need to be wearing masks and have all 27 boosters and
be quarantined in a special place so they can't spread the virus with
their AIDS SUPPRESSED IMMUNE SYSTEMS.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And the
elderly have low functioning immune systems in general which may be why
they have the most issues with the virus.

There's tons of REAL information and logical extrapolations you can
derive from Colin Powell's death and his cancer and you got nothing, but
you did decide to believe the FAKE SCIENCE from a FAKE NEWS SITE at the
DailyMail.com?

I'm guessing you were never the brightest bulb in the room, even when
you were the only one there?

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

https://media.gettr.com/group31/getter/2021/10/01/03/74cb082a-ae4b-6124-e748-82145a8a32ed/25ad95587f0c3a0858c8347a465933df_500x0.jpg