Re: St. Louis Couple Who Waved Guns At BLM Protesters Face Suspension Of Their Law Licenses

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 23, 2021, 1:45:18 PM9/23/21
On 9/23/21 12:12 AM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
> On 9/20/2021 4:45 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
> rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
> and lied:

>>> No one stepped onto their property, the protest was walking
>>> past their house on the sidewalk.  And in my state with
>>> its 'stand your ground' law, if someone points a loaded gun
>>> at you, you have every right to shoot them dead where
>>> they stand.
>>>
>>> The protesters would have been within their rights to open
>>> fire once they brandished their guns at them.
>>>

>> The protestors were rioters who broke down the fence gate to get into
>> the private property and
>
> They weren't rioters, and they broke down no fence gate.  The gate was
> unlocked.  This is proved.
>
> Here's something else that's proved:  you're a brain-damaged lying
> shitbag.  And your whore grandmother was a Democrat.

Then you're admitting there was a gate that sealed off the private
property but the rioters invaded that private property.... and they
threatened the people inside the gates.... What happens on Federal
Property (like say the Capital Building) when people walk past the gates
that they either broke or ignored as a demarcation line placed there by
NANCY PELOSI?

There are people still in jail months later for trespassing on the
Capital property where there was no fence and there was no PRIVATE
property because we the people own that Capital building and what's
inside it. SO why *aren't* the #BLM RIOTERS who busted the fence and
trespassed on the St. Louis Couples private property and that of the
home owners there.... still in jail?

And why can the Capital police have guns to protect that building
they're in, but these people (The St. Louis Couple) can't have guns to
protect their home... and in FACT the Capital police shot an unarmed
person who was in the Capital building and nothing happened to the cop
that shot that person while these people (The St. Louis Couple) had guns
legally, and didn't hide them because the law says you have to
have a "Concealed Carry" permit or license to hide them... or they have
to openly carry it somewhere visible, which they did.

It looks like you might want to slow your roll unless you want that
Capital cop and maybe NANCY PELOSI and General Milley and others to go
to jail for conspiracy and killing someone in the commission of the
DEMOCRATS coup D`etat, which would get all those covering up their
crimes the death penalty. Nancy Pelosi did conspire with General Milley
and that is a Coup D`etat and amidst that Coup D`etat was when the
murder of Ashli Babbitt happened... while Democrats were conducting the
illegal DEMOCRAT Coup D`etat business that was a violation of the U.S.
Constitution. Looks like the death penalty for the people involved in
the Coup D`etat. They committed MURDER and covered it up while the
DEMOCRATS Coup D`etat AGAINST TRUMP was in progress.

That makes the DEMOCRATS COUP D`ETAT the worst case of TREASON other
than maybe some of the assassinations where the people committing those
crimes against the U.S. Constitution were either killed or captured and
put in prison.

Looks like You convinced me that those people (the St. Louis Couple)
protecting their home are innocent and Nancy Pelosi and the Capital Cop
and Nancy Pelosi's staff are guilty of treason and also Ashli Babbitt's
MURDER in the commission of the Democrats Coup D`etat that Pelosi was
colluding with General Milley and others to coordinate.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
254 - Scariest words you may ever hear;

*I'm from the government and I'm here to help* .

Or

*I'm a Democrat doctor, and I'm here for your unborn baby* .

Or

*I'm from the CDC and I know what's best for you* .

OR

I'm a Democrat and I'm in charge.