Re: Democrats have surrendered America

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 12, 2021, 9:14:28 AM9/12/21
On 9/12/21 8:24 AM, Heil Adolf Biden wrote:
> College Football Fans Chant “F*ck Joe Biden!” In Between Plays on 9/11

More of Joe Biden's 81 MILLION supporters who voted for him, no doubt.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
125 - *Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

Liar Trump

Sep 12, 2021, 10:28:43 AM9/12/21
Lamey wrote on 9/12/2021 10:24 AM:
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:14:25 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 9/12/21 8:24 AM, Heil Adolf Biden wrote:
>>> College Football Fans Chant “F*ck Joe Biden!” In Between Plays on 9/11
>>>
>> More of Joe Biden's 81 MILLION supporters who voted for him, no doubt.
> He even got booed at a 911 ceremony.

By Trump's losers, no doubt.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 12, 2021, 10:33:43 AM9/12/21
Where are the 81 MILLION Biden "voters" hiding under their bed?

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
202 - As I said... before we went to the Middle East, don't go to war,
but if'n you're stupid enough to start a war then at least be smart
enough to finish it.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 12, 2021, 10:40:10 AM9/12/21
On 9/12/21 10:28 AM, Liar Trump wrote:
Where are the 81 MILLION Biden "voters" hiding under their bed?

This is all what the Biden voters wanted they wanted Biden to do all
this stuff, they support it all, they should be in the streets and
stadiums cheering for Biden's GREAT SUCCESSES... instead we can't find
any of them, all 81 million are under their beds hiding from terrorists
and Democrat mandates.

They must be listening from under the beds to CNN describe all the
successes of Biden and must be planning their great emergence when they
crawl out from under their beds to run the dystopian world they created.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 12, 2021, 10:44:12 AM9/12/21
On 9/12/21 10:24 AM, Lamey wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:14:25 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 9/12/21 8:24 AM, Heil Adolf Biden wrote:
>>> College Football Fans Chant “F*ck Joe Biden!” In Between Plays on 9/11
>>>
>> More of Joe Biden's 81 MILLION supporters who voted for him, no doubt.
>
> He even got booed at a 911 ceremony.

No ANTIFA or #BLM to create violence and support their terrorist heroes?

The Democrats all stayed home under their beds.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 12, 2021, 11:36:52 AM9/12/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 9/12/2021 10:40 AM:
> On 9/12/21 10:28 AM, Liar Trump wrote:
>> Lamey wrote on 9/12/2021 10:24 AM:

>>> He even got booed at a 911 ceremony.
>> By Trump's losers, no doubt.
> Where are the 81 MILLION Biden "voters" hiding under their bed?

Biden's voters are the silent majority, gentle bunch of people with
flowers in their hair.

The booers are loud and violent MAGA insurrectionist Trumpers.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 12, 2021, 11:38:30 AM9/12/21
Lamey wrote on 9/12/2021 11:01 AM:
> Just had to bring Trump into it because you know Biden is fucking up.

Tuf luv will do you good. Get the jab !!!

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 12, 2021, 12:17:33 PM9/12/21
NOT even if "your" life depended on it....

Like Biden... I'm willing to risk your life to see if I'm right!!!

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
59B - Since the Courts demanded scientific proof that GOD exists in the
"Scopes Monkey Trial", and proof that a human life in a uterus is a
person in Roe v Wade, why don't those same Justices follow their own
precedence and demand scientific proof that gays are NOT really
heterosexuals with a mental illness?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 12, 2021, 12:24:26 PM9/12/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 9/12/2021 12:17 PM:
> On 9/12/21 11:38 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Lamey wrote on 9/12/2021 11:01 AM:

>>> Just had to bring Trump into it because you know Biden is fucking up.
>> Tuf luv will do you good. Get the jab !!!
> NOT even if "your" life depended on it....
>
> Like Biden... I'm willing to risk your life to see if I'm right!!!

I am doubled jabbed.

I feel good !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQoPpdUpCg

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 12, 2021, 12:27:47 PM9/12/21
I'm a needle virgin and intend to stay one.... and I feel great.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 22, 2021, 10:59:20 AM11/22/21
On 9/12/21 10:28 AM, Liar Trump wrote:
Proving that TRUMP supporters are real and 80 million of the Biden
Voters didn't exist.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e