IKEA Zen

oldernow

Feb 9, 2024, 11:08:29 PMFeb 9
I put together a dining room table my wife purchased from IKEA. My
left hand is red and somewhat bruised on the inside due to working
a hard-plastic-handled Philips head screw driver too often without
wearing gloves, and I'm tired. But red wine is rushing down the
gullet to the rescue even as I type, so.

I kind of hem and haw when it comes to having to assemble things,
but today I re-remembered how focus on such attenuates focus on
bullshit down to negligible levels.

This is in a house we purchased in November, and I was also enjoying
how peaceful the neighborhood was all afternoon, into the early
evening. You just never know what you might be stepping in, anymore.

But, anyway... the subject matter this post is primarily
awareness. Is reality anything more than where awareness rests
its head?

Who figures out how to pack the pieces in maximally minimal space?

--
oldernow
xyz001 at nym.hush.com