The Vision catches vivacity. “destroy them which destroy the earth.”

1 view

Automutt

Jun 9, 2012, 2:18:04 PM6/9/12
The Vision catches vivacity. “destroy them which destroy the earth.”

The Vision catches vivacity.

Within this lasting gone, a century of sorrow,
See a Tribulation spawning of the wars; that fed.
A new thing, Global Industry, then dark tomorrow;
For in these revolutions we do now so harder tread.

Painful paths; all too often mix with pleasure.
Hit the wars, while reaping, as to protect, or sow.
Alas the in now overt, some others just for treasure.
Our spirits; then humanity, are losing blow by blow.

So for sure as time produces; a generations’ gap.
All the broken, hurting parts, now affect the whole.
This shadowed century of fear; with our wars on tap.
Has left us all together, yet so stripped of heart and soul.

DrB
--- If the last hundred years have not effected
humanity then humanity was never human...
Also the last hundred or so years could easily
Be described as the tribulation the bible talks of.

### And to those who damage the natural world, the environment, or
eco systems;

“and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.”

Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the
dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward
unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear
thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy
the earth.

Make the Ten Commandments Common --- 10 Point Peace Plan. ;)

“Thou Shalt Not Kill”

Our Father, The Most High God Of Israel, The LORD of Hosts, The KING
of Jacob,
Ancient of Days, Eternal Living God who has no beginning and no end,
El Shaddai, The Supplier, Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah. Our Giving,
supplying Father.

Has supplied his laws to us, The Law of Moses / Musa, The Ten
Commandments,
And throughout His word can be found His anger, sadness and teaching
that we
Have ignored his Law, and have turned our backs on them, and are
actually apostate
In our efforts to almost do the complete opposite of each commandment…

Below is a bible passage referring to God's anger at Saul for running
a "Bloody House", in respect to the killing of some Non - Israelite's
in his zeal for the people of Israel and Judah.

This sort of behaviour is happening today;
The Three of Us, Judah, Israel and Ishmael.
Jew, Christian and Muslim, all busy killing
Each other for the zeal of separate faiths.
Let alone the legislated murder, death penalty,
Other murders, Honour Killing in which there
Is actually no honour, Wars, Feuds, and Policing.
Eye for an Eye, and so on is apostate, against GOD.
DrB

2 Samuel 21
1 Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after
year;
and David enquired of the LORD. And the LORD answered, It is for Saul,
and
for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites. 2 And the king
called
the Gibeonites, and said unto them; (now the Gibeonites were not of
the
children of Israel, but of the remnant of the Amorites; and the
children of
Israel had sworn unto them: and Saul sought to slay them in his zeal
to the
children of Israel and Judah.)

"It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing
but an
act of murder."
--Albert Einstein