As a Man Thinketh

azigni

Feb 20, 2024, 8:24:30 PMFeb 20
One of the greatest books I have ever read.

My thoughts on why:

https://ageanon.com/2024/02/20/as-a-man-thinketh-a-short-great-read/

As A Man Thinketh, Short, Great Read

tx

Feb 21, 2024, 9:08:43 AMFeb 21
Maybe it would be possible for you to share your thoughts here?

If you want to discuss that is. If not, perfectly fine to dump links I
guess.

Truthslave

Feb 21, 2024, 5:22:31 PMFeb 21
As a man thinketh... It seem such a short time ago when only
mankind was expected to think.

We could do with an equally short read titled perhaps,
'As a Machine Thinketh'.

Something easily assimilated by the AI growing around us.
A short read on the minds of the machine. A communique as
thesis, or an humble homily to share with the men and women
interacting with these intelligent system without ever
suspecting its limits.

'As a Machine Thinketh'...

something on our growing dependence, something on surrender
of human intelligence, our 'obedience to authority', the
authority now invested in our machines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

The door for feedback is about to close.

One wonders now on the opportunities for ordinary men and women
to provide this necessary element of feedback to these otherwise
blind and wayward systems.

"Umaneyes the machine"