Emmanuel Macron, in complicity with the Government of Canada, conspired to kill (execute) children.

Steve Brown

Oct 27, 2022, 12:16:31 AM10/27/22
Political colors have nothing to do with the discovery of this plot. We all got it.

Thanks for the likes on Blogger.

The "likes" are on this blog:

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/07/confirmed-emmanuel-macron-proposed-plot.html

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 31, 2022, 6:06:45 PM10/31/22
"This is a hoax, right?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 31, 2022, 7:24:23 PM10/31/22
Or: Really, that's "a lot" to say about a public figure (and I'd know what I was talking about here).

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 2, 2022, 6:36:41 PM11/2/22
I.e., it's highly incendiary and defamatory "if it were at all to be taken in a serious spirit".

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 4, 2022, 6:02:01 PM11/4/22
"Oh, it is."
You just don't say shit like that about people, man! And if you heard what I *do* say about them... well.

Steve Brown

Dec 19, 2022, 11:06:27 AM12/19/22
It is the fruit of meticulous observation of the behavior of a public figure. Of course, in this case, confirmed information "for your ears only".

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 19, 2022, 6:00:38 PM12/19/22
No, I think it's a libelous slander that's pretty f'in stupid as well.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 5, 2023, 11:58:24 AMJan 5
Update: "It's actually a pretty good example of a 'defamatory utterance'. You would sure need evidence of something like that before
you decided to say it."

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 5, 2023, 8:10:09 PMJan 5
Roughly there is "circumstantial evidence" about W. and that illness, for comparison.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 6, 2023, 11:59:33 AMJan 6
"At any rate, neither Macron, you, nor... oh, my goodness. What a thing life is."