Re: Emmanuel Macron, in complicity with the Government of Canada, conspired to kill (execute) children.

Message has been deleted

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 31, 2022, 6:06:45 PM10/31/22
On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 9:16:31 PM UTC-7, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> Political colors have nothing to do with the discovery of this plot. We all got it.
>
> Thanks for the likes on Blogger.
>
> The "likes" are on this blog:
>
> https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/07/confirmed-emmanuel-macron-proposed-plot.html

"This is a hoax, right?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 31, 2022, 7:24:23 PM10/31/22
Or: Really, that's "a lot" to say about a public figure (and I'd know what I was talking about here).

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 2, 2022, 6:36:41 PM11/2/22
I.e., it's highly incendiary and defamatory "if it were at all to be taken in a serious spirit".

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 4, 2022, 6:02:01 PM11/4/22
"Oh, it is."
You just don't say shit like that about people, man! And if you heard what I *do* say about them... well.
Message has been deleted

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 19, 2022, 6:00:38 PM12/19/22
On Monday, December 19, 2022 at 8:06:27 AM UTC-8, mail...@gmail.com wrote:
> It is the fruit of meticulous observation of the behavior of a public figure. Of course, in this case, confirmed information "for your ears only".

No, I think it's a libelous slander that's pretty f'in stupid as well.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 5, 2023, 11:58:24 AM1/5/23
Update: "It's actually a pretty good example of a 'defamatory utterance'. You would sure need evidence of something like that before
you decided to say it."

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 5, 2023, 8:10:09 PM1/5/23
Roughly there is "circumstantial evidence" about W. and that illness, for comparison.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 6, 2023, 11:59:33 AM1/6/23
"At any rate, neither Macron, you, nor... oh, my goodness. What a thing life is."

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 11, 2023, 5:19:57 PM2/11/23
(Question: Is this material "libelous" as it stands?)

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 15, 2023, 6:08:26 PM2/15/23
"Did he really do it?"
"Well, their doctors down in Texas would know."
"I meant Macron."
"Oh. No, I don't think there could be any logical argument being made here."

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 25, 2023, 11:59:16 AM2/25/23
"Furthermore, we really could have to apologize to the government of France about this kind of thing."

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 4, 2023, 4:47:05 PM3/4/23
"And not, say, the Government of Canada?"
Are you old enough to be on the Internet?

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 5, 2023, 6:34:06 PM3/5/23
"What's the diff?"
A misplaced focus of interest.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 9, 2023, 5:38:04 PM3/9/23
"What if I felt like talking shit to both of them?"
Well, it's more like you're talking shit *about* both of them.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 2, 2023, 5:45:17 PM4/2/23
Furthermore, the charges leveled are at such a level of severity that...
"You say stuff like that sometimes."
Yeah, I do say stuff like that sometimes.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 2, 2023, 6:04:22 PM4/2/23
"What would be just fair, then?"
Emmanuel Macron is... *not Zen*? I don't know.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 7, 2023, 4:11:06 PM4/7/23
But these are 'very grave' words to say about a public figure, even in jest.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 7, 2023, 4:12:12 PM4/7/23
"Couldn't there even be something real like that, though? But not Macron and Canada, obviously."
"Beto O'Rourke" paying for and masterminding the Uvalde school massacre?
That would be a "skosh" more plausible as an idea, I guess.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 25, 2023, 6:33:17 PM4/25/23
Which statement is more potentially "defamatory", the one about Macron or the one about O'Rourke? One wonders.
"The statement about Macron is an elliptic political metaphor."
Yeah, but maybe Beto *really did that*.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 27, 2023, 11:28:40 AM4/27/23
"What's the difference?"
Do you think *Macron* did the Uvalde attack, etc?

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 28, 2023, 11:35:20 AM4/28/23
"It's a metaphor for abortion."
Oh, goody. Did you notice, then, that...

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 29, 2023, 11:29:50 AM4/29/23
Most Americans strongly support abortion rights?
"It's debatable."
In a sophistical, misleading spirit.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 29, 2023, 5:03:02 PM4/29/23
They really do support abortion. It's why you see ham-handed "on the one hand..." talk even at this level of the debate.

Jeffrey Rubard

May 16, 2023, 11:32:54 AM5/16/23
Also: Really don't say stuff like that about foreign leaders like Macron. It's, like, not mature to do so.

Jeffrey Rubard

May 18, 2023, 6:34:52 PM5/18/23
"Puts America in a bad light." No, really.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 9, 2023, 6:48:21 PM7/9/23
"Even though it's laughable?"
The word "laughable" is obviously ambiguous, here.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 10, 2023, 11:28:25 AM7/10/23
Like Ralph said on the Simpsons, "It's funny, but not ha-ha funny."

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 17, 2023, 5:31:40 PM7/17/23
Like these intemperate charges have unreasonable 'costs and effects' at home and abroad, that's how.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 18, 2023, 11:42:57 AM7/18/23
"Um, this important world leader didn't do that, there's no reason at all to think that's true. No, it doesn't work like whether you 'like' them."

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 19, 2023, 2:30:46 PM7/19/23
"But I said..."
So you're using it as a method to "coach" people in the legal sense?

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 20, 2023, 11:28:43 AM7/20/23
"Not as such, no."
So "instruction" in the negative legal sense is one of your things, though?

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 14, 2023, 4:23:19 PM8/14/23
Wider World: You really just shouldn't say such things, anyway.

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 15, 2023, 11:36:38 AM8/15/23
(Makes us look bad.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 18, 2023, 4:16:51 PM8/18/23
"Intellectually lazy, or imbecilic."

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 21, 2023, 11:46:00 AM8/21/23
(Really. This is really pretty poor stuff. You read the 'brilliant' into it.)
Message has been deleted

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 23, 2023, 2:10:19 PM8/23/23
On Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 4:55:56 PM UTC-7, Steve Brown wrote:
> No evidence, sorry. This case is documented somewhere and no one is presenting evidence, because that would lead to nothing and those who would accuse would expose themselves to prosecution.

"Do you mean the case against the 'Making Millions' reality TV star?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 26, 2023, 11:32:53 AM8/26/23
Well, I read the Dallas Morning News article about that.
"Wait, that's not what you think it is..."
Perhaps it really is, it would be what it is said to be?

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 26, 2023, 5:09:08 PM8/26/23
"What's this?"
The star of "Making Millions", a reality TV show, is accused of having given 'an incurable STD' to some female partners.
"What's his name?"
Bill Hutchinson, apparently.

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 27, 2023, 11:53:46 AM8/27/23
"What's an 'incurable STD'?"
By the usual rules of US legal semantics, "not hepatitis and not herpes".

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 27, 2023, 5:33:49 PM8/27/23
"Is that so?"
Does anyone know differently?

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 1, 2023, 3:27:53 PM9/1/23
"So you're saying that this Bill Hutchinson is known under another name as a public figure, and has given what I figure to be... HIV to his Tinder dates?"
It seems to be the subject of this lawsuit reported in a newspaper.

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 2, 2023, 11:31:53 AM9/2/23
"No thanks."
Sure.

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 2, 2023, 4:12:20 PM9/2/23
"Furthermore, could you also direct me to..."
Do you think you could not 'embellish' every little thing?

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 22, 2023, 11:33:38 AM9/22/23
Also, maybe don't slander world leaders in an 'incendiary' way again. No way did he do this, some way he is Mr. Macron. Really.

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 23, 2023, 3:55:51 PM9/23/23
"What about Melenchon?"
That's a good question.

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 24, 2023, 11:36:19 AM9/24/23
"Are you more of an admirer of Melenchon, really?"
In the Western Hemisphere that's actually a less-than-sensible question.
The politics of France really just doesn't have anything to do with us, actually.

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 26, 2023, 11:21:37 AM9/26/23
"So Melenchon isn't an alternative to Macron?"
For French people, maybe.

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 30, 2023, 5:07:32 PM9/30/23
"But this says that Macron..."
Don't be a credulous dope, please. I mean this. It's incredibly tiresome.

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 2, 2023, 11:52:59 AM10/2/23
"No, really, it might be that..."
Such harsh and potentially 'actionable' words about a world leader, which are rather obviously 'refractory to reality', might not be put about?

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 3, 2023, 2:30:23 PM10/3/23
I mean, that "smear" bums me out, and I say pretty terrible things about people...

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 3, 2023, 2:31:16 PM10/3/23
"You just love Macron."
I think that maybe I'd be more of a fan of Melenchon, really. However, I don't live in France, so it's really just not that relevant to my "everyday".

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 4, 2023, 3:07:37 PM10/4/23
"Like Philipp Melancthon?"
I think that's a 'dubiety'.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 19, 2023, 6:22:05 PM12/19/23
"Compared to that garbage about Macron? Oh, man..."
These people (rich, venal, psychopathic morons) mean you focus more on 'on-yous', man.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 20, 2023, 11:50:09 AM12/20/23
"Like, has it been a full life, Mr. R?"
Yeah, but it's one whose history isn't really crisply and candidly told out of these people's crack-pipes, man.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 27, 2023, 11:45:33 AM12/27/23
"I see. As with..."
You really don't say stuff like that about a world leader like Macron, man.
"Oh, you just say that because..."
Maybe he wouldn't even be 'my favorite'. Maybe that's just deranged slander, idiots.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 2, 2024, 3:43:44 PMJan 2
(Really, dopes. This stuff costs the US like you tiresome 'HYP' types and their enablers don't know.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 4, 2024, 11:41:02 AMJan 4
"Because Macron is personally offended by it?"
No.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 15, 2024, 2:27:28 PMJan 15
"Because that kind of intemperate, crazy 'joking' makes us look bad in the eyes of the world." - Everybody Sober

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 20, 2024, 12:26:55 PMJan 20
Wider World:
"Maybe you should write Macron about it."
Maybe not, really.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 21, 2024, 2:36:14 PMJan 21
"Hah, like you would ever have talked to Macron."
Did world history ask you for a 'permission slip', guy?

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2024, 11:46:14 AMJan 22
"Oh, I can't possibly imagine that..."
You 'can't possibly imagine' something could have been the way you don't think it was.
(Color me 'unimpressed' with this thought at this point in the 21st century.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 27, 2024, 11:12:42 AMJan 27
"Well, just like you had doubts about the claims of the original poster..."
Your point being? "It's true if it's true", that's what people mostly think.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 28, 2024, 6:07:49 PMJan 28
"How about 'A fact's a fact if it's true'?"
That's a pretty popular one too, I think.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 7, 2024, 2:55:50 PMFeb 7
And yeah, Jean-Luc Melenchon is a politician pretty widely reputed to be 'to the left' of Macron
and whose name is always left of US ultraconservative weebs' baiting of you...

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 8, 2024, 11:23:39 AMFeb 8
Wider World:
"Dude, look at that name, really. 'Martin Luther Citizen', roughly, that's what that name says. Visionary."
Yeah, not every left-wing idea is the best idea.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 14, 2024, 3:51:01 PMFeb 14
"Really? How is that at all something but a 'word salad'?"
Philipp Melanchthon was Martin Luther's theological sidekick; the French politician is 'echoing' his name.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 16, 2024, 11:40:57 AMFeb 16
America Again:
"Like George Latimer?"
Latimer was another theologian, yeah, I guess that's right?

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 16, 2024, 5:26:27 PMFeb 16
Poofy Cheese:
"Sure. Hugh Latimer. That's right."
Wow, we are sure some 'sparkling repartee', aren't we? Both of us.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 17, 2024, 11:43:51 AMFeb 17
Wider World:
"I wonder what Macron thinks of Navalny, actually?"
Did he issue a statement on it at all? (He's good with 'fame game' stuff, really.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 18, 2024, 11:50:03 AMFeb 18
"How's that?"
Madame Macron, anyone?

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 20, 2024, 11:44:05 AMFeb 20
"What's with her?"
She looks like Brigitte Bardot?

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 21, 2024, 11:27:08 AMFeb 21
"So what if Brigitte Macron looks like Brigitte Bardot?"
I guess. #topologicalthinkers #republic5point0