The question is: but where does this vendetta come from ?

Steve Brown

Jan 23, 2024, 10:38:39 PMJan 23
I have just learned, some forty years later, why I am in a crisis where there have been murders. Few people will believe what has just been revealed to me.

In 1975, I decided to take control of my life and make something good out of it. I went back to school with the aim of entering university. I studied part-time and full-time. In 1979, I changed my plans. I now wanted to work full-time and study part-time. This would allow me to earn a salary and repay my loan and scholarship. This is what I did during the winter of 1980. I then became the victim of strange events resembling McCarthyism. It was in 1982 that I left my job, and I slowly slid into unemployment. I have lived an honest life, with no scandal in my past, and I have never committed a crime. I had no idea what was happening. What I have just been officially informed of will not please the current leader of the Conservative Party of Canada: Pierre Poilievre.

In 1984, Brian Mulroney became the Prime Minister of Canada and allied with Ronald Reagan in the project to tarnish my reputation and to kill me after putting two murders on my shoulders. In other words, the scapegoat scenario.

I want to remind everyone who I am and the importance I have in this world. I have never been involved in politics in my life; I am an honest person. In 1982, for over a year, I was working below the minimum wage. I HAVE NO IMPORTANCE IN THIS WORLD. I have never been connected to any organization, legal or illegal.

So, why target me like this? Some forty years ago, a magistrate and police officers (whom I do not know) were involved in what appears to be drug trafficking.

This was followed by a vendetta: theft of my identity, recruitment of liars (perjury), forgery, an activity that lasted for a good part of the 80s until 1990 where they actually tried to kill me. Using the scapegoat, I was charged with two murders, people I didn’t even know. Of course, the crimes were committed by someone else. I was accused of 2 murders, people I didn't even know. Who did this? Brian Mulroney, then the Prime Minister of Canada, and his American counterpart, the President of the time: George Bush. These two men will become responsible for everything that has happened to me for over 33 years, including the impossibility of using justice and the breakdown of my family, which still knows nothing about what happened.

There is a reason that connects me to these people. I don't know what it is.

Google translation