Another fraud..

Steve Brown

Oct 27, 2022, 12:17:44 AM10/27/22
I no longer have any connection with the management of a certain dispute, despite this, a person sends me the following information: a person tried to charge me fraudulently, "ONCE AGAIN", for something that I do not have ever done.

This information is timely and updates (it was not necessary to proceed) a letter sent a few days ago to a film distributor. I am currently resisting the urge to take legal action.

Letter sent to an American film producer :

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/08/warner-bros-office-services-without.html

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 27, 2022, 6:11:11 PM10/27/22
No, I think "Disbasing Zen Stories" is pretty much for real...

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 30, 2022, 6:06:18 PM10/30/22
But, technically, there's not such a thing as "a fraud". Fraud is a concerted system of collective behavior;
an individual you wished to so call would be better called a "charlatan" or a "huckster" or something
like that.