Mixing the Reiki practices with the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra +^

Disbasing Zen Stories

Oct 18, 2022, 3:58:35 AM10/18/22
Mixing the Reiki practices with the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra

This 12-pager is contained in an Adobe PDF file, stored as a Google
Doc.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1xmnHkI0Z-deVRocUE3WnpXTTA/edit

Google docs can search this file in a clumsy fashion, but you can download them and search them more easily in Adobe Reader.

And please avoid the Reiki demons !

-Chas.

LS Chap. 16 .....

All harbor thoughts of yearning
and in their minds thirst to gaze at me.
When living beings have become truly faithful,
honest and upright, gentle in intent,
single-mindedly desiring to see the Buddha
not hesitating even if it costs them their lives,
then I and the assembly of monks
appear together on Holy Eagle Peak.
At that time I tell the living beings
that I am always here, never entering extinction,
but that because of the power of an expedient means
at times I appear to be extinct, at other times not,
and that if there are living beings in other lands
who are reverent and sincere in their wish to believe,
then among them too
I will preach the unsurpassed Law.