Navalny not dead yet?

David Dalton

Feb 16, 2024, 1:21:04 PMFeb 16
I just heard on CNN that Alexei Navalny has died.

However when I tried my blessing on the dead on him,
it would not work.

So at first I intuited that he had already reincarnated.

But now I believe that he is not dead yet.

“Early morning jubilators, up to no good instigators... Sons of long
forgotten races, that the darkest night embraces" (Ron Hynes & D. O'D.)

one

Feb 16, 2024, 3:16:28 PMFeb 16
David wrote:

>I just heard on CNN that Alexei Navalny has died.

I just read in this newsgroup the name, Alexei Navalny.
Can't say as that name was known before then.

>However when I tried my blessing on the dead on him,
>it would not work.

Interesting.

>So at first I intuited that he had already reincarnated.
>
>But now I believe that he is not dead yet.

At the end of a great play or motion picture show,
those who might have died may reappear naturally seeing
as how the play was a play or the show, a show.

When some body ceases to be a form of life,
that body could be called, dead, naturally.

Yet, at the same time, what animated that body, what
energy, electricity and chemistry, what spirit moved it
may be more of a mystery when dimensions vary.

Forms of life can be said to form.
Forms of energy. Forms of being.
Forms forming beings being beings.

Reifications of language patterns