As I am deemed to be crazy i will just be Expanding Einsteins Relatvivity Equation

Venus as a Boy

Nov 25, 2022, 7:25:44 AM11/25/22
As I lay in bed and ruminated about black holes light speed and
relativity of also lightspeed, i came to the idea that energy for
example of lightquants can’t solely be defined by their mass and
lightspeed because the frequency in which they are vibrating also adds
to their energy so i will take the vibration equation of harmonous
oscillators and add that to the relatvivty equation even if there seems
to be some new form of energy:

Oscillation: Deflection y ( t ), Amplitude y0 und der Periodduration T.

Periodduration T is the Frequenz f: f = 1 / T.

Instead f the greek letter ν (Ny) is used. The unit of frequency is
Hertz (1 Hz = 1 s−1).

A harmonic Oscillation vibration is described through : y ( t ) = y 0 ⋅
sin ⁡ ( 2 π f t + φ 0 )

with y 0 = Amplitude und φ 0 = zero phase angle of the oscillation

Now i’ll rape Einsteins Equation and multiplicate the amplitude times
two (negative amplitude as well thoug there maybe is some kind of
antimatter energy in it?) with mass and energy:

y0 = y(t) / sin ⁡ ( 2 π f t + φ 0 ), so follows:

e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ 2y0 <-> e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ 2(y(t) / sin ⁡ ( 2 π f t + φ 0 ))

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Nov 25, 2022, 8:42:20 AM11/25/22
Am 25.11.2022 um 13:25 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

> Now i’ll rape Einsteins Equation and multiplicate the amplitude times
> two (negative amplitude as well thoug there maybe is some kind of
> antimatter energy in it?) with mass and energy:
>
> y0 = y(t) / sin ⁡ ( 2 π f t + φ 0 ), so follows:
>
> e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ 2y0 <-> e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ 2(y(t) / sin ⁡ ( 2 π f t + φ 0 ))

A little mistake i owe to the cheap beer, this is right:

Now i'll rape Einsteins Equation and multiplicate the frequency with
mass and energy:

e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ f

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Nov 25, 2022, 4:19:14 PM11/25/22
Am 25.11.2022 um 14:42 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
> Am 25.11.2022 um 13:25 schrieb Venus as a Boy:
>
>> Now i’ll rape Einsteins Equation and multiplicate the amplitude times
>> two (negative amplitude as well thoug there maybe is some kind of
>> antimatter energy in it?) with mass and energy:
>>
>> y0 = y(t) / sin ⁡ ( 2 π f t + φ 0 ), so follows:
>>
>> e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ 2y0 <-> e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ 2(y(t) / sin ⁡ ( 2 π f t + φ 0 ))
>

> A little mistake i owe to the cheap beer, this is right:
>
> Now i'll rape Einsteins Equation and multiplicate the frequency with
> mass and energy:
>
> e = m ⋅ c^2 ⋅ f

but i seen a possibility to keep it in the actual physics

e = m ⋅ c ⋅ 2y0 ⋅ f

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Nov 25, 2022, 7:08:50 PM11/25/22

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com

Venus as a Boy

Nov 25, 2022, 8:13:55 PM11/25/22
Am 26.11.2022 um 01:08 schrieb Venus as a Boy:

>>> "This is a hoax, right?"
>>
>> actually not, i replaced the lighspeed to the power of two, with
>> lightspeed multiplicated with vibration speed = vibration amplitude
>> times frequency!

or is maybe:

e = m*c^2 + m*(2y0*f)^2 this seems more logically

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com