There's No Way to 'Explain' the Degree of Death and Destruction in Gaza

NefeshBarYochai

Jan 9, 2024, 11:20:24 PMJan 9
There is no way to "explain" Israel's conduct in the Gaza Strip.
Destruction, killing, starvation and siege in such monstrous
dimensions can no longer be explained or justified, even by an
effective propaganda machine like Israeli public diplomacy (hasbara).
The evil can no longer be hidden by any propaganda. Even the winning
Israeli combo of victimhood, Yiddishkeit, chosen people and Holocaust
can no longer blur the picture. The horrifying October 7 events have
not been forgotten by anyone, but they cannot justify the spectacles
in Gaza. The propagandist who could explain killing 162 infants in one
day – a figure reported by social media this week – is yet to be born,
not to mention killing some 10,000 children in two months.

Israel is already setting up its updated "Yad Vashem." Hundreds of
Jewish functionaries from the United States are being flown by air
shuttle to the burnt kibbutzim in the south. Natan Sharansky has also
been to Kfar Azza this week, to see and show those antisemites what
they did to us.

Israel said 150,000 Gazans must flee south. Then the south was hit by
bombs

Have Israelis seen the footage from Gaza?

Bombing historical sites in Gaza: 'Israel is destroying everything
beautiful'

No official guest will be able to land in Israel from now on without
being forced to pass through Kibbutz Be'eri. And afterward if he dares
turn his gaze to the Gaza Strip, he will be labeled antisemitic. Wait
for Birthright buses with a soldier watching over each one, Czech
rifle drawn. They too are already on their way to Nir Oz.

It is very doubtful this will do any good. Hasbara is now an immoral
machine. Anyone who makes do with being shocked at what has been done
to us while disregarding what we've been doing since has no integrity
or conscience. One cannot ignore Gaza and only be shocked by Kfar
Azza. Of course it's compulsory to tell and show the world what Hamas
did to us. But the story only begins there. It doesn't end there. Not
telling its sequel is a despicable act.

Alongside the awful Israeli suffering, which must not be
underestimated, the much greater suffering is now in the Gaza Strip.
It's enormous in scope and causes despair. It has no explanation, nor
does it need one. Suffice it for the reports coming out of Gaza and
being broadcast all over the world except in one tiny state, whose
eyes are shut and whose heart is sealed.

Israeli hasbara is a deception. It tells a story that isn't the whole
truth. By hiding more than half the truth, hasbara should have been
seen as a shameful activity. But it isn't. In Israel a preposterous
figure like Noa Tishbi has become the heroine of the moment. The
fatuous attack on Benny Gantz, who attended a party in her honor in
the home of bereaved father Eyal Waldman and was photographed smiling,
a glass in one hand and Tishbi in the other, missed the point.

The point is that deceivers are turned into heroes here. Browsing
through Tishbi's X account will make you puke. Natalie Dadon, but with
Hollywood stardust, new age, hugs, tears and Colgate smiles, kitsch
and death straight from the area near the Gazan border. The Jewish
nation is the indigenous people in Israel, we're from here, says the
woman who migrated away from here. The moment she landed in Ben Gurion
Airport she had to run for shelter, filming herself of course to make
the heart of every "friend of Israel" tremble and bring them to tears.
And the jewelry, oh the jewelry on Tishbi: two Stars of David, not
one, just to make sure; a Chai necklace and a
from-the-river-to-the-sea map, all in gold. A quarter of a million
followers. Hanukkah is a Zionist holiday. Tel Aviv is a city under
attack. "You have to imagine what the Middle East will look like after
Hamas is defeated," she tells Piers Morgan of TalkTV.

Want to know what the Middle East will look like? Gaza destroyed to
the ground, two million homeless people and opposite them, also
scarred and beaten, an apartheid state, which Tishbi hasn't even heard
of.

https://archive.vn/xJH3c

one

Jan 10, 2024, 7:16:53 AMJan 10
NefeshBarYochai wrote:

>Want to know what the Middle East will look like?

Not really. However, a tsunami occurs
to be a phenomenon without blame.

When events are observed and people involved
point to a cause, a paradigm might be taken
for granted without question.

>https://archive.vn/xJH3c

Aside from checking facts, distortions
and w'hat knots, there are various claims
remaining to be scenes on the grounds
like when many species go extinct.

Wars, earthquakes, asteroids and such
could be viewed as natural. Oar then
again and again. Is one to do some
thing. Wei-wu-wei may be an option.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Jan 10, 2024, 9:06:16 AMJan 10
one wrote:

>Wars, earthquakes, asteroids and such
>could be viewed as natural. Oar then
>again and again. Is one to do some
>thing. Wei-wu-wei may be an option.

When a tsunami, a cyclone, a volcano
and other such phenomena occur, people
might do well to migrate, quickly. As for an
asteroid impact, who can say what is the Way.

With forms of Taoism, at times, people dew is viewed
as being unnatural as wells of w'hats argh naturally natural.

TTC 80 has a list of sorts.
Other verses, cans, boxes and other
containers contain what is viewed as versus.

Wars can be explained.
At times a Tao is said to be without name.

Chang is able to mean, always,
as well as usually, commonly and to blame a
Tao for being at root, as a cause might be to invoke
a paradigm going without question. N o w h e r e . . . . .

- Thanks! aye. Cheers!

Scout

Jan 10, 2024, 9:08:12 AMJan 10

"NefeshBarYochai" <vo...@invalid.noy> wrote in message
> There is no way to "explain" Israel's conduct in the Gaza Strip.
> Destruction, killing, starvation and siege in such monstrous
> dimensions can no longer be explained or justified,

Sure it can. The terrorist organization known has Hamas that regularly and
consistently commits mass acts of violence and destruction while hiding
within and among innocent civilians.

This has been a regular and repeated occurrence. In the interest of future
safety and peace Israel should hunt down and execute ever member of Hamas it
can until that terrorist organization ceases to exist.

The rules of civilized warfare only apply when the fighting is between
civilized nations obeying the civilized rules of war.

Terrorists such as Hamas have show they aren't civilized and refuse to work
to minimize the danger to civilians. As such the best thing that can happen
is it's total and utter destruction. In the long run, that will save lives,
reduce conflict and allow peace within Israel.

one

Jan 11, 2024, 7:08:00 AMJan 11
Scout wrote:
> NefeshBarYochai wrote

>> There is no way to "explain" ...
>
>Sure it can. ...

It's kinda like Ways that are Ways that are
said to be impossible to say which is a
kind of a saying, two begin width.

Rhetorical devices vary.

- thanks! Cheers!