crone moon, again

David Dalton

Feb 6, 2024, 3:28:30 PMFeb 6
February 6, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

I started a new attempt at 3:58 p.m., slightly more than three
days before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.

I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to do so,
and if I post updates it will be just on alt.religion.druid .

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs
Her head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S.McL.)

David Dalton

Feb 6, 2024, 3:29:51 PMFeb 6
On Feb 6, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B72CDEC00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> February 6, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

oops, 2024

one

Feb 7, 2024, 8:01:41 AMFeb 7
David wrote:
> David wrote:

>> February 6, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
>
>oops, 2024

Years are years and not always the year.

The year that is spoken is not always the year.

This year may be a year that is an unusual year.

Dao ke dao fei chang dao.

>> I started a new attempt at 3:58 p.m., slightly more than three
>> days before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.

What the year is called isn't always the year.
In China, for example, it could be different.
Same holds true with other calendar systems.

Ming ke ming fei chang ming.

>> I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to do so,
>> and if I post updates it will be just on alt.religion.druid .

Ways and names are, dao and ming
when written using a writing system.

Whether any way or name is always
the Way or the Name could be a quest. An ion
of sorts when tilting at steel mills and other places.

This morning, meditating, stretching a bit, God
as an abstract concept arrived in mind for a spell.

Animal, vegetable, mineral.
Molecule, vitamin or an other.
Types of things vary.

Mathematics could be learned.

To discover or invent a Way may
have bins possible naturally and yet
when differentiated at times, what is art
and artificial might be described as only what
people do compared to what water does
as it condenses up to drop size until
falling free from leaves. It leaves
a state of unusual wonder.