Chi Gong???

May 31, 2001, 10:35:29 PM5/31/01
Have you done Chi Gong??? Like really moved the energy?? Pumped your
micro-orbit till it hurt??? I do all these chants and motions, and it's
burning out my knees... like my legs aren't fat enough??? Or I'm not down
far enough in the samurai positions???...

Ok, I start at the Wu Chi position and the power in my hands swells into big
balls of light,

So I go through the standing forms. like I push these balls of light
through my body. Starting at my crown pulling it down into my ears, then
the throat, heart, solar plexus, groin, knees ankles, toes. Then draw a
round heart on the earth and cupping my hands together pull up again.....
It's like pulling up this Great Serpent of energy around the earth.. .
pulling it up into the energies of heavens as I stand... Then dumping them
into my groin, where it flows deep down again into the Earth ... to clean
me out or something???

Lol... it's like melding through me and through out... I can even see these
balls of light at times... squeezing through my systems...So when I pass it
though my legs.... The knees are like a bottleneck.... and the backs of my
knees are getting sour??? I mean like open sours on the back of my knees?

IT"S really weird ... I never am sick, hurt, nothing. never!!!

But when my left knee got this sour I thought I had a rash or something...
from too much stress. But now as I do the positions more and more the right
knee is getting the same burn hole... ???

HELP???

What's going on???

DOES anyone have a clue???

IM me AOL IM: stars2man, or To: ewea...@tampabay.rr.com PLEASE NOW!!!
I'm HURTING!!!

Peter Nunn

Jun 1, 2001, 2:59:16 AM6/1/01
Your meditation is great, but maybe the symtoms are physical - maybe your
body can't copy withthe physical strain and you have something as boring as
sweat rash / fungal infection?

You can't get much purer or mor natural than a newborn baby, by if you leave
it with wet skin touching wet skin for too long, it get a rash - guaranteed.

HTH
pikey

Degrimlin

Jun 1, 2001, 8:56:52 AM6/1/01
a lot of weird things can happen with chi gung..
:-) i think it is well documented that time distortion occurs (mental?) as
well as running fire... delusions and upper head overload of chi. certain
movements require methods i recon.

Shaolin Disciple {}xxxx[------->

Jun 1, 2001, 9:30:39 AM6/1/01
Image by FlamingText.com
click on SHAOLIN logo for my website

"Water can flow-or it can crash. Be water my friend"-Lee Jun Fan(Bruce Lee)

Alistair Dark rd

Jun 2, 2001, 10:54:35 AM6/2/01

what the fuck is running fire anyway. never quite got that one.

Degrimlin

Jun 2, 2001, 11:21:09 AM6/2/01
what the fuck is running fire anyway. never quite got that one.red taoist<

Nasty upper head chi problem... not very pleasant. Seems that if you get it you
will know.. :::-) I've found grounding the whole body chi helps.. bring it
down to the ground but the best is not to get it out of balance in the first
place.

Time distortions happens sometimes for those doing a lot of chi gung alone..
Where you seem to actually speed up so fast that all around you is very slow.
if it is real a great green lantern effect. strike 5-10 times before opponent
can move. :-)

Alistair Dark rd

Jun 2, 2001, 7:20:05 PM6/2/01
thanx.

Barry

Jun 4, 2001, 11:56:57 PM6/4/01
Your body is blocked. When you practice you try to control your energy and
push it here and there but that is dangerous. You need to control you
physical body, don't shake, don't let the energy move you physically, but
don't control the energy. They have a natural process when you move, if you
interfer with that natural process you will only hurt your self and
strengthen the blockes. Most people disagree with this theory but most
people end up with problems like you.

Just practice and especially don't control and move energy around you head
area, this is the most dangerous feature of chi gong for people who don't
have a good teacher to guide them.

Most people try to use their mind (yi) to control energy. The energy that
people understand when they say chi gong is some intagable substance. But
when you practice the energy that moves is you blood, your organs
everything. The fluid in your body, you heart pumping etc.... they all have
a natural process. Controlling the energy is likened to controlling your
heart beat, if you get out of breath from running you just can't go lower
the rate your heart pumps blood. In this simple way, you are numb to your
body, you don't really know what is going on, so don't try to control it
with imagination.

As a side effect from millions of people who practice chi gong, they get
stroke, mential inllness, blood abnormalities and so on because they're body
is adjusting naturally to cope with the internal changes but people
interfere with their yi and in effect ' put a spanner in the works'. The
real problem with this is traditional western doctors can't fix problems
that are caused by dangerous chi gong and only a great master can fix the
problem completely, but you may never have a chance to meet a greate master.

Take it easy, don't try to achieve anything by your practice. Just combine
your practice with Dao and if you achieve this successfully, you will
benefit from your practice. All martial arts, chi gong, calligraphy, healing
etc is only 1 leaf of the Dao 'tree'. If you search Dao those things will
come, but if you focus on those things, you will achieve little or nothing.

Barry

"e" <ewea...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Jun 5, 2001, 7:32:21 AM6/5/01
Thank You Barry,

Oh I wish it was so easy. I've been blessed with very strong visualization
skills and am lucky enough to have the time to pursue most of them. I do
not really force any of them. My expressions are what I find and see in my
journey. Not something I force and demand. Each teacher and Shaman who has
found me taught me very fine details to specific arts. I tend to mix and
match all that I read and find.

Even books just cross my path, again nothing I "Pursue." Most of my
learning has been through experience. I rarely fear what flows through my
mind, and often take what I see and feel as exactly what I need to learn and
experience. The River is ever flowing strong and powerfully. I just seem
to loose my grip on the rudder once in a while...

Like the Mantak Chia books. A girl friend took me to a Reiki-Tia/Chi class
and when the instructor finished his back ground description and goals...
She looked at me and said I did all that already?? I was kinda surprised,
but was given Mantak Chia's name then. I read only a few books that caught
me, and Have since had a few other Reiki Classes.

That's why my posting was full or background. I know what I feel and see.
I do NOT know what it all means and where it's taking me... I just know
it's REAL!!! The Power that's moving is very strong and ever present. I
can control NONE of it, and never try to.... What I've found is the more
I see and understand, the stronger it gets.... Just accepting that the
sounds
I hear are often sparks, and the tingle through my feet is another energy
flow seems to move them more freely.

I hope to find someone more experienced soon

Thanks
BB
e;-)

Pavestone

Jun 5, 2001, 9:55:41 AM6/5/01
Hi E

I have some friends who live as you live. They are drawn to find their energy
and learning.

Now you are drawn to this place and there may be a message for you here.

The lessons of Lau Tsu and Chuang Tsu teach us a different spin on the
accumulation and refinement of energy. The movement of spiritual reality.

There is a timelessness and non urgency that will give you a place to return
when the etherial planes are in motion.

There is mundane bullshit and trolling and negativity, but once you get passed
that and learn not to step in it, there are some truly gifted people who can
share the gift of another art that can complete you.

Welcome to The Grove

Jack Pavestone

e and Barry:
.........>> Most people try to use their mind (yi) to control energy. The

Jun 8, 2001, 8:59:05 AM6/8/01
Thanks Jack,

I know and feel there is so very much still coming to me. A FINE MASTER
will find me when I'm ready.... LOL.. when they are ready!!! I know
I've grown by leaps and bounds and seen so many incredible far reaching
things. It's really hard to explain or understand sometimes. The
refinement and accumulation of energy into our spiritual reality is really
OUR incredible gift to all creation. To be able to see and understand
things across this entire world... To WRITE here and NOW, and help lead and
teach another instantly, is so incredible....

Like my WORD, now can Change Lives EVERYWHERE. LOL..... even into another
galaxy... It's really neat. Like God alive and living through me now...
And living through you to share this with me NOW!!! We've really just begun
on this new journey.... It's so much more than we've ever dreamed...

LOL, Because it IS REALLY, all our DREAMS combined together as ONE!!! LOL,
like check my link below, and LAUGH!!!

And so it is, Blessed Be

e;-)x
Thank You Love Lord Jesus Christ
for all the Loving Glory of Fathers, Sons,
And HOLY GHOSTS
amen.
I AM
om
1
http://members.xoom.com/stars2woman/Gods.htm
Join us in our Journey, click below:
Zest2Zeal...@yahoogroups.com

"Pavestone" <pave...@aol.com> wrote in message

yk

Jun 8, 2001, 12:26:42 PM6/8/01

e wrote:

> I know and feel there is so very much still coming to me. A FINE MASTER
> will find me when I'm ready.... LOL.. when they are ready!!! I know
> I've grown by leaps and bounds and seen so many incredible far reaching
> things. It's really hard to explain or understand sometimes. The
> refinement and accumulation of energy into our spiritual reality is really
> OUR incredible gift to all creation. To be able to see and understand
> things across this entire world... To WRITE here and NOW, and help lead and
> teach another instantly, is so incredible....
>
> Like my WORD, now can Change Lives EVERYWHERE. LOL..... even into another
> galaxy... It's really neat. Like God alive and living through me now...
> And living through you to share this with me NOW!!! We've really just begun
> on this new journey.... It's so much more than we've ever dreamed...
>
> LOL, Because it IS REALLY, all our DREAMS combined together as ONE!!! LOL,
> like check my link below, and LAUGH!!!
>
> And so it is, Blessed Be
>
> e;-)x
> Thank You Love Lord Jesus Christ
> for all the Loving Glory of Fathers, Sons,
> And HOLY GHOSTS
> amen.
> I AM
> om
> 1

Is the MotherShip coming real soon to pick us up?

star...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2016, 9:57:49 AM7/16/16
Ok this is happening again. The left side has a scar about the size of a silver dollar, while the right side is still red and itchy. It's scabbed over like it was burned. Little larger and oval as a silver dollar. . . I think I've not been doing Ritual enough. It's really getting wicked strong too. I've been doing this as i bike in https://youtu.be/fyGNnW1LfIU not spinning of course, but then same elements which mimic elements of the Ritual . . . as discussed below and available: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MayanChant/info

thanks, God Bless,
er;-)

{:-])))

Jul 16, 2016, 3:11:42 PM7/16/16
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 06:57:48 -0700 (PDT), star...@gmail.com wrote:

>Ok this is happening again. The left side has a scar about the size of a silver dollar, while the right side is still red and itchy. It's scabbed over like it was burned. Little larger and oval as a silver dollar. . . I think I've not been doing Ritual enough. It's really getting wicked strong too. I've been doing this as i bike in https://youtu.be/fyGNnW1LfIU not spinning of course, but then same elements which mimic elements of the Ritual . . . as discussed below and available: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MayanChant/info
>
>thanks, God Bless,
>er;-)

Sensational! Great find.
Awesome, and amazing. Hopefully, by now,
that situation has been resolved or dissolved.