World Religion Day

David Dalton

Jan 21, 2024, 12:46:11 AMJan 21
Today (January 21) is World Religion Day, and I am hoping
that certain mystic blocks associated with me will be lifted
shortly.

“It dpesn't matter baby, if you're a non-believer, the axe has fallen...
I give to you The Bitch Goddess of Truth" (Lizband -- Queen of Swords)

one

Jan 21, 2024, 9:42:25 AMJan 21
David wrote:

>Today (January 21) is World Religion Day, and I am hoping
>that certain mystic blocks associated with me will be lifted
>shortly.

Only two more months until Spring
which is where Hope resides eternally.

She appears and disappears frequently.
At times Who knows where naturally.

This morning a sun, the Sun, probably
was casting Light from the East and for me
to experience a sense of awe and mystery,
wonder to say the least could be said.

Dawn dawns. To say she is She is possible.

To get high and be high, Mother Nature may
be said to provide opportunities and why
you and others are kept from Being
as Existence is a question.

Aye, as a form of Self, suddenly Duality
reigns and if not for the Supreme Deity
well the Well of Duality would remain.

An owl hoots outside some where
and when one of them reaches me
to give a hoot in return sounds like
a plan, to go out a door, miao, xuan.

Red Pine's Taoteching arrives now
jest in time for another beer!

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Jan 21, 2024, 9:59:39 AMJan 21
one recalled from a fact orial:

>Red Pine's Taoteching arrives now
>jest in time for another beer!

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Taoteching_withCommentaries.pdf

<< ... the Shuowen ... >>

<< In Shensi province, where this text was written, doors are still
painted black with a thin line of red trim. And every road
begins with a door. >>

<< In line seven, most editions have miao:mysterious.

But Pi Yuan says. "In ancient times there was no
miao:mysterious, only miao:small/beginning,"
which is what we find in the Mawangtui texts. >>

- hmmm ... aum .. om . Thanks! aye. Cheers!