New Year's Blessings!

David Dalton

Dec 31, 2023, 1:23:50 AM12/31/23
Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!

Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in New Zealand,
and may be even later by the time you read this.

On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
New Zealand traditional midnight kiss.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

one

Dec 31, 2023, 7:50:06 AM12/31/23
David wrote:

>Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!

Making noise emerges!

>Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
>of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in New Zealand,

At the same time all over the face, the surf aces
find waves in particular to ride, to shoot the curl
of a pale blue dot world spinning as it orbits.

>and may be even later by the time you read this.

To read a message prior to its being posted
could be done by a reader and yet, after posting
a post all the readers who read it would read it later.

>On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
>instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,

Once upon a time, in an instant, a gate appeared
suddenly and without notice there was an other
time, similar to the at once that was no more.

It flew without flying in the face of the surf aces
who by then had found other waves on which
they rode and waved their hands until even
those waves were calm for a spell.

- and the noise made was ... Cheers!

aye

Dec 31, 2023, 8:56:21 AM12/31/23
one wrote:
>David wrote:
>
>>Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!
>
>Making noise emerges!

The last lasts as long as it lasts being the last day
of an old year. Old Year Cheers! Old Years Cheer!

Old Long Ears, Li Erh as it were, Lao Dan, Tan the Man,
knowing how being an archivist at the court of a ruler
meant to measure by decree was to bark up a tree
went thru Hanku Pass and, well, he disappeared.

His words remained at, like a gate, an instant
just for a time for the time beings until one
fine day Zhuangzi jested and to pay a fine
he may have after having forgotten his De.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpAKbcPWhgE

As above sew nits go frothing.

- in a park, in a grove, in a groove ... .. .

one

Dec 31, 2023, 3:01:00 PM12/31/23
aye wrote:
>one wrote:
>>David wrote:
>>
>>>Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!
>>
>>Making noise emerges!
>
>The last lasts as long as it lasts being the last day
>of an old year. Old Year Cheers! Old Years Cheer!

A curious feature of being some body can be how
more than one Dao presents its elf presents.

David likes his hobby, rocking out, horsing a round.

One me being me, aye of all people, likes beer seeing
as it makes him a jolly good fellow until after a binge,
to be sober is the Way now.

- for a spell after a spell taking place jest in case ...

David Dalton

Dec 31, 2023, 5:23:18 PM12/31/23
On Dec 31, 2023, one wrote
(in article<uuh3pidgobrscmbno...@4ax.com>):
I’ll be going for my New Year’s beer in a little while,
assuming that the store doesn’t close early. I have
a mild cold so won’t go downtown or visit friends
but will stay home, and I will wear a mask when I
go to the store.

David Dalton

Dec 31, 2023, 11:25:48 PM12/31/23
On Dec 31, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B41407100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!
>
> Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
> of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in New Zealand,
> and may be even later by the time you read this.
>
> On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
> instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
> so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
> likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
> compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
> New Zealand traditional midnight kiss.

Hug-Many!

The Doctor

Jan 1, 2024, 1:13:35 AMJan 1
In article <0001HW.2B42764A00...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>On Dec 31, 2023, David Dalton wrote
>(in article<0001HW.2B41407100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
>> Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!
>>
>> Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
>> of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in New Zealand,
>> and may be even later by the time you read this.
>>
>> On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
>> instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
>> so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
>> likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
>> compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
>> New Zealand traditional midnight kiss.
>
>Hug-Many!

Och!

>--
>David Dalton dal...@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
>https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
>"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
>And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

one

Jan 2, 2024, 7:28:23 AMJan 2
David wrote:

>I’ll be going for my New Year’s beer in a little while,
>assuming that the store doesn’t close early. I have
>a mild cold so won’t go downtown or visit friends
>but will stay home, and I will wear a mask when I
>go to the store.

The day that is the day isn't always the Day.

Pondering calendars and how various cultures
celebrate using different dates as points of origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

Jest how interesting times and customs change
remains for those who don't take them too serious.

- thanks! Cheers!

David Dalton

Jan 2, 2024, 8:37:34 PMJan 2
On Jan 2, 2024, one wrote
(in article<9008pipkbaesqlueg...@4ax.com>):
Yes, and if I went by the sunspot cycle, my low years could
last the common seven years plus two eleven year sunspot
cycles (so 29 years) and be over on January 29, 2025,
which happens to be a new moon and Chinese New Year.

one

Jan 3, 2024, 8:30:22 AMJan 3
David wrote:
> one wrote:

>> Jest how interesting times and customs change
>> remains for those who don't take them too serious.

>Yes, and if I went by the sunspot cycle, my low years could
>last the common seven years plus two eleven year sunspot
>cycles (so 29 years) and be over on January 29, 2025,
>which happens to be a new moon and Chinese New Year.

I used to think and say how naturally happy I was.
That was until thinking and reflecting more on it.

As a moron, an idiot, a child and what knots is
how unconscious I was and was not always glad
to be alive. As an adult, still unconscious of lots of
stuff, situations and Ways to be, to think I was
happy is a myth.

Working a career, plus military time, for decades
including going to school, I wasn't necessarily glad
nor happy, nor ecstatic and was actually depressed.

Depressed while making the best of it, at times.

It's good for me to think of the good. How happy
times were and remember them. Yet to know just
how ever so many times there was no joy is known.

This morning rain is falling.
Prehaps t'hat is two speak, redundant.

Then again, rain could be moving sideways.
I don't know if rain might go any other Way or Ways.

It kinda tends to fall at all times, even when going from
a side to more on the side it is going to when moving
that Way, sideways. Maybe it can jostle a bit.

Rain might be able to drizzle.
Probably it could pour. It can
at times be torrential as well.
Buckets, cats and dogs.

If rain were Rain and be a she
then to be a muse, singing ...

- hmmm ... Thanks! Cheers!

aye

Jan 3, 2024, 9:09:49 AMJan 3
one wrote:

>I used to think and say how naturally happy I was.
>That was until thinking and reflecting more on it.

A sense of joy does exist.
A sense of transcendence.

When it's gone, where it goes.
How to find it, how to return.