Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 3:45:50 AMFeb 22
My latest attempt is described, with updates and commentary,
on the thread "Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while”
on alt.religion.druid . If it fails, which is likely, I won’t try again
until on or about Sept. 5, 2024 (three sunspot cycles after
my sun stare), and if that then failed I would then
wait until on or about Jan. 29, 2025 (seven years
plus two sunspot cycles after my low years started).

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

stream tracker

Feb 22, 2024, 9:08:51 AMFeb 22
David wrote:

>My latest attempt is described, with updates and commentary,
>on the thread "Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while”
>on alt.religion.druid .

This morning, as the moon called the Moon was about to set, looking
out a window to the west there, between two trees, it was observed
and reminded me of Stonehenge along with other places people notice.

If it occurs annually in the same place, it might signal a month, a
lunar cycle prior to when a spring called Spring springs again;
about thirty days give or take before an equinox happens.

Yet for me to remember, next year, is impossible to say
and so, if it were important, to write it down, to etch
a notch in rock, or some other recall device could
be a thing, as ancient ones appeared to do.

>If it fails, which is likely, I won’t try again
>until on or about Sept. 5, 2024 (three sunspot cycles after
>my sun stare), and if that then failed I would then
>wait until on or about Jan. 29, 2025 (seven years
>plus two sunspot cycles after my low years started).

What is more likely is that the individual who says he won't try won't
be the same guy who does try before then as there appear to be many
people, many voices who voice their intents, desires and sew froth
within some people some times.

Aye knows one knows how a form of me forms as wells of me dwell
for a spell until an other others the others, multiple persons ally
their selves like elves with each elf taking turns turning a
round on a wheel like eight-four divided in haves.

Now leaving, Train of Thought 42.

- thanks! Cheers!