"I had Daniel and Ezekiel bury my Mishkan under Stonehenge, later I had John the Baptist and Jesus Christ move Heel Stone over it. Caesars were hunting for my Mishkan in BC, then in AD, so it needed additional protection."

Garry Denke

Oct 12, 2023, 9:06:30 AM10/12/23
https://www.jpost.com/judaism/article-759205

"I had Daniel and Ezekiel bury my Mishkan under Stonehenge, later I had John the Baptist and Jesus Christ move Heel Stone over it. Caesars were hunting for my Mishkan in BC, then in AD, so it needed additional protection."

G-D

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 13, 2023, 5:13:26 PM10/13/23
"Maybe you should go get some mental health treatment."
"It's ironic."
"That's not always a good enough 'guess' about bizarre statements of this kind, sorry."

Denoco Inc.

Oct 14, 2023, 8:24:37 AM10/14/23
http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/15736579
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/15736579
http://archived.moe/his/thread/15736579

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]1 / 1 / 1 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: Heelstone Mishkan, Stonehenge.gif (111 KB, 1060x1048)
111 KB
Anonymous 10/14/23(Sat)06:31:10 No.15736579▶>>15736597
Note that the Heelstone Beasts faced SE towards Israel before Julius Caesar invaded Britain in BCE,
and the Heelstone Beasts faced SW towards Texas before Claudius Caesar invaded Britain in CE.

Daniel the Prophet and Son of man Ezekiel only buried the Tabernacle of God under Stonehole 96,
it was John the Baptist and Son of man Jesus who moved the Heelstone SE from Stonehole 97.

They rotated it 90 degrees Clockwise.

Anonymous 10/14/23(Sat)06:41:34 No.15736597▶
File: Veda4 Dan7 Ez1 Rev4 Cow248.gif (853 KB, 1024x1024)
853 KB
>>15736579 (OP)
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 1 / 1 / 1 / 1[Update] [Auto]

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/15736579
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/15736579
http://archived.moe/his/thread/15736579

DI

aye

Oct 14, 2023, 6:31:36 PM10/14/23
Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> Garry Denke wrote:
>> https://www.jpost.com/judaism/article-759205

<< To this day, no definitive historical theory exists about the Ark's
fate, with some researchers even questioning its initial existence. >>

One may be reminded of an old guy named, Old Guy, or not.
Some say Old Guy, aka Old Sir, did exist, at least once upon a time.
Others say there were many old guys who are, collectively, Lao Tzu.

>> "I had Daniel and Ezekiel bury my Mishkan under Stonehenge, later I had John the Baptist and Jesus Christ move Heel Stone over it. Caesars were hunting for my Mishkan in BC, then in AD, so it needed additional protection."
>>
>> G-D

At least there's an attribution to the quote.

>"Maybe you should go get some mental health treatment."
>"It's ironic."
>"That's not always a good enough 'guess' about bizarre statements of this kind, sorry."

The quote that is the quote is not always the Quote.

"Is there actually a quote that is, the Quote?"

- cud be! Thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Oct 14, 2023, 6:37:34 PM10/14/23
aye wrote:

>The quote that is the quote is not always the Quote.
>
>"Is there actually a quote that is, the Quote?"

There well can be.
In some wells are many which are.

The Tao Te Ching might not dispute how Ways, aka Tao, exist.

At the same time, long ago, it can be said to have said none are
always going to be, the Way for all people at all times, naturally.

Within Taoist texts, as Taoist Ways are defined, some Ways
are not Taoist Ways and sew froth and so on they go going
without going in to, the Zone.

- twilights vary. Thanks! Cheers!

aye

Oct 14, 2023, 7:46:11 PM10/14/23
one wrote:
>aye wrote:
>
>>The quote that is the quote is not always the Quote.
>>
>>"Is there actually a quote that is, the Quote?"
>
>There well can be.
>In some wells are many which are.

Some people live in houses and call them, homes.

Some are at home on the Road, naturally.

The house that is the house, well, it might be the House.
A home that is a home could be one's home, or not.

Realities tend to be impressive, ore knots.

Why did or does some body arrive at where he
or she happens. Two be. Not two be.

At times there
is no question here
in: The Bamboo Grove.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

John Yahya Baptist

Oct 15, 2023, 10:13:10 AM10/15/23

one

Oct 15, 2023, 5:43:17 PM10/15/23
John Yahya Baptist wrote:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Britain

<< Attempts to conquer Scotland (which was called Caledonia but not
Britain) in succeeding centuries met with little sustained success. >>

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Britain

The map might suggest a kind of a Ting.

>Good thing we moved it over.

After the Zarah rulers migrated from Egypt and the Dardanelles
on through Troy, Italy and the Iberian Peninsula they arrived
in Ireland if the tales be true and from there to Scotland where
the Rock remained upon which kings were crowned since David,
more or less, and less if Taoism is the topic of the Red Hand.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Oct 16, 2023, 8:58:47 AM10/16/23
one quoted from:
>John linked to:
>
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_conquest_of_Britain
>
><< Attempts to conquer Scotland (which was called Caledonia but not
>Britain) in succeeding centuries met with little sustained success. >>

Did a deity, a god named G-d, YHWH, Gaia, Mother Nature, et al, exist
once upon a time who knew before ever creating her, or his, creation?

Does the Universe care and want to see, to feel, to know
using senses it evolved over billions of years?

Projecting and reflecting, the Dao are many.

Screens vary.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 18, 2023, 3:16:09 PM10/18/23
"Nobody calls 'ho theos' all those different things, dude, except for a WASP 'syncretist' with much to hide."

aye

Oct 18, 2023, 6:53:00 PM10/18/23
Jeff wrote:
> aye wrote:

>> Did a deity, a god named G-d, YHWH, Gaia, Mother Nature, et al, exist
>> once upon a time who knew before ever creating her, or his, creation?
>>
>> Does the Universe care and want to see, to feel, to know
>> using senses it evolved over billions of years?
>>
>> Projecting and reflecting, the Dao are many.
>>
>> Screens vary.
>>
>> - thanks! aye. Cheers!
>
>"Nobody calls 'ho theos' all those different things,

Aye has no idea to what you are referring.

Which hat is, quote, ho theos, unquote?

Is your, ho theos, your deity?

And, who is, "Nobody"
who appears to be whom you are ascribing
the quote about which you appear to quote?

Are you, somebody in particular?

Tis a funny Ting!

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Oct 19, 2023, 7:47:17 AM10/19/23
aye wrote:
> Jeff quoted:

>>"Nobody calls 'ho theos' all those different things, ...
>
>Aye has no idea to what you are referring.

He might be writing about Nobody who calls the god
in to being Being unless Nobody means the God who
happens to hop along the Bunny Trail speaking of
a if not the Dao of Wabbits.

- naturally! Thanks! Cheers!

aye

Oct 19, 2023, 9:12:38 AM10/19/23
Languages able to be languages are
not always the Language. To presume a
language is, the Language, could be a thing
like the bull ox which Ting the Butcher carved up
and down a line of reasoning added seasonings
when playing a role that was the Role of
Chef Ting once upon a time.

>- naturally! Thanks! Cheers!

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Oct 19, 2023, 10:50:25 AM10/19/23
aye wrote:

>Languages able to be languages are
>not always the Language. To presume a
>language is, the Language, could be a thing
>like the bull ox which Ting the Butcher carved up
>and down a line of reasoning added seasonings
>when playing a role that was the Role of
>Chef Ting once upon a time.

Roles able to be roles eh.

To say any are, the Role may
be said and be true, yet not always.

Sew two with dao, formerly spelled tao.

The spell that puts a spell on a word can spell
disaster when communication levels vary.

- thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 19, 2023, 5:46:05 PM10/19/23
"You sound 'too dumb' to make decisions for other people, really." #everyonethinksthissometimes

aye

Oct 20, 2023, 6:29:34 AM10/20/23
Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

>"You sound ...

There is nothing
like the sound
that is the Sound
of nothing naturally.

Some who hear of this know
and don't speak of it. To speak,
they know, will break the spell it puts
on a good show and then returns to silence.

Like an ocean which waves
like a notion as wells argh
where turtles cannot go
yet frogs remain happy.

- ever after. Thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Oct 20, 2023, 9:40:55 AM10/20/23
aye wrote:

>There is nothing

Like wu, for example meaning
without or, not having, or nonbeing.

>like the sound
>that is the Sound
>of nothing naturally.

When a wu is Wu it then
may be viewed as Nonbeing
naturally, prior to Being and if
a self exists, Ore said two, knots
in veins are able too being skewered.

>Some who hear of this know
>and don't speak of it. To speak,
>they know, will break the spell it puts
>on a good show and then returns to silence.

Silence as Wu is not a who that is the Who who
as the God, the Lord, of Jeff's claim, ho theos.

>Like an ocean which waves
>like a notion as wells argh
>where turtles cannot go
>yet frogs remain happy.

On a spectrum that is the Spectrum of intelligence
w'hats with their quids pro quotients being divided
and multiplying wabbits suddenly the Awk Ham was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auk

- wish bones vary. Thanks! Cheers!

aye

Oct 20, 2023, 9:44:28 AM10/20/23
one wrote of an how there:

>On a spectrum that is the Spectrum of intelligence
>w'hats with their quids pro quotients being divided
>and multiplying wabbits suddenly the Awk Ham was.

Good Sir, said Nobody.

Yes, said the Ham that was the Ham.

Nobody asked: Did you know ho theos, before any thing was?

Awk Ham replied, was that dao the Dao?

- twas a funny Ting eh. Thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Oct 20, 2023, 5:36:33 PM10/20/23
20 Oct 2023 aye wrote:

> ... ... was that dao the Dao?

20.10.23 is able to be a number of the ten thou-
sand things, dates as it were such as they argh.

Another Way of writing can be to say, 10-20, which may
refer to a location, location, location given: CB talk, eh.

>- twas a funny Ting eh. Thanks! aye. Cheers!

- twenty twenty is a different story. Cheers!

aye

Oct 21, 2023, 7:53:13 AM10/21/23
one wrote:

> twenty twenty is a different story

Mirrors are able to be mirrors and
are mentioned in a Way in a Taoist text
known as the Chuang-tzu naturally seeing as
how, looking in to, looking at the surface of, water
a reflection can appear when being still to a point of a
kind of perfection. To face the water, an image may
be viewed of one's own, at times when light is
just so during a day and when moonlight
happens to be bright enough at night.

Looking in a rear-view mirror, the texts might hearken
back to the good old daze when every thing was right
until lots of wrong, wars and w'hat knots occurred.

- for a spell. Thanks! aye. Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 22, 2023, 2:20:52 PM10/22/23
On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 6:40:55 AM UTC-7, one wrote:
> aye wrote:
>
> >There is nothing
>
> Like wu, for example meaning
> without or, not having, or nonbeing.

This stuff is just too dumb, dude. (I asked David Wu.)

one

Oct 23, 2023, 8:03:15 AM10/23/23
Jeff wrote:

>This stuff is just too dumb, dude.

To be too dumb suggests a line of a sort exists.

https://compass.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/phc3.12171

<< ... wu bears upon two planes of reality concurrently:
as ontological nothingness and as ontic nonbeing. >>

>(I asked David Wu.)

(One wonders, who is David Wu?)

Does Wu Bear carry a burden?

Pu is an other word. Simply put
without putting. There it is.

Bears repeating.

At least once upon a time ... ... ... .

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Oct 23, 2023, 8:31:25 AM10/23/23
one wrote:
>Jeff wrote:
>
>>This stuff is just too dumb, dude.
>
>To be too dumb suggests a line of a sort exists.
>
>https://compass.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/phc3.12171
>
><< ... wu bears upon two planes of reality concurrently:
>as ontological nothingness and as ontic nonbeing. >>

Words that are able to be words may
be the Word ore knots.

>>(I asked David Wu.)
>
>(One wonders, who is David Wu?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wu_(disambiguation)

The David Wu that is the David Wu
isn't necessarily always the David Wu eh.

<< David Wu (American actor) (born 1966) ...
David Wu (Hong Kong actor) ...
David Wu (entrepreneur) (born 1970) ...
S. David Wu, president of Baruch College ... >>

>Does Wu Bear carry a burden?

Smokey bore a resemblance to other bears
among which were Yogi and Boo Boo.

>Pu is an other word. Simply put
>without putting. There it is.

The Tao of Pooh could mention wu. Wu
often sounds like woo too.

>Bears repeating.

https://medium.com/amateur-book-reviews/the-tao-of-pooh-c6770495afbe

<< The beauty of Pu is in its simplicity. It reminds us
that a piece of wood in its original, pure and untainted form is
inside all of us. We each have an innate self that is innocent,
unspoiled and pure. It boasts a natural power that brings out
the best in us.

Unfortunately, that power can be easily lost when we overthink,
overcomplicate and misunderstand things. Life is simple. Humans insist
on making it complicated. By bringing oneself back to simplicity, we
can unleash the potential of our innate natures and set ourselves
free to be who we are. Thereby, living a life of authenticity, peace
and happiness. >>

>At least once upon a time ... ... ... .

Without a house, living on the Road for a spell, aye, me
of all people would go and sleep under bridges or in cars
like when on a train across the land until the tracks ended.

Cars are cars, naturally, in a Way and
at the same time, probably not in other Ways.

>- thanks! Cheers!

- like! totally! Thanks! aye. Cheers!

mite

Oct 24, 2023, 9:55:44 AM10/24/23
aye wrote:
> one wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:
>>
>>>This stuff is just too dumb, dude.
>>
>>To be too dumb suggests a line of a sort exists.

One mite wonders if, a word, instead of two words,
is able to evoke the same idea as too dumb.

Dumb, dumber and dumbest appear to remain
in a realm of dumbness, naturally, given language
as other than an artificial construct.

At what point does dumbness fade in to a shade of too
dumbness, as if a noun as it were existed as a fact.

>>https://compass.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/phc3.12171
>>
>><< ... wu bears upon two planes of reality concurrently:
>>as ontological nothingness and as ontic nonbeing. >>
>
>Words that are able to be words may
>be the Word ore knots.

Reading about the word that is able to be spoken,
talked about, experienced and sew froth not being, the Word
or not, always being, the Word, suggests a reader is able to read.

>>>(I asked David Wu.)
>>
>>(One wonders, who is David Wu?)
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wu_(disambiguation)
>
>The David Wu that is the David Wu
>isn't necessarily always the David Wu eh.

Neo-Daoists, according to a sum kind of addition
unless it was a form of subtraction, thought Dao was Wu.

Being at home in Nonbeing, Nothingness, no-thingness, etc.,
one mite might have known nothing other than his home
at least once upon a time until suddenly or gradually
his home shifted to different places which placed
him on a grid full of homes, houses and abodes.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Oct 25, 2023, 7:56:06 AM10/25/23
mite wrote:
>> one wrote:

>>>To be too dumb suggests a line of a sort exists.
>
>One mite wonders if, a word, instead of two words,
>is able to evoke the same idea as too dumb.

Stupider may remind one of a spider.

Once upon a time, beyond the orbit of Jupiter who,
being the King of all Kings at a time when kings were
crowned having reached the edge of, the Board, said:
Resistance is futile.

- twas a funny Ting! aye. Thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 25, 2023, 7:09:50 PM10/25/23
On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 5:03:15 AM UTC-7, one wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>
> >This stuff is just too dumb, dude.
> To be too dumb suggests a line of a sort exists.
>
> https://compass.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/phc3.12171
>
> << ... wu bears upon two planes of reality concurrently:
> as ontological nothingness and as ontic nonbeing. >>
>
> >(I asked David Wu.)
>
> (One wonders, who is David Wu?)

No they don't, if the name 'normally resolves' for them to the form of the former Oregon Congressman's name. #folderolalert

one

Oct 26, 2023, 6:40:45 AM10/26/23
Jeff wrote:
> one wrote:

>> (One wonders, who is David Wu?)
>
>No they don't,

Actually, one, being me, did.

>if the name 'normally resolves' for them to the form of the former Oregon Congressman's name.

The name didn't.

Words, as is said in the Zhuangzi, formerly
known to be spelled, the Chuang-tzu, often
have many meanings naturally.

> #folderolalert

One has no idea what #folderolalert means.
Probably it refers to a thing if not a Pao Ting.

It could be a technical term concerning what one used
to call the pound-sign or the number-sign that evolved
over time and became called hash-tag and referred to
an Internet craze of a sort sum times for a go until it
got brought hook, line and sank to the bottom of a
notion when Yu means Being and Wu, Nonbeing.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Oct 26, 2023, 6:50:52 AM10/26/23
one wrote:
> Jeff wrote:

>> #folderolalert
>
>One has no idea what #folderolalert means.
>Probably it refers to a thing if not a Pao Ting.

Could be a Way
of making eight ends
meet without meeting what
was once upon a time, t'hat, eh.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

who

Oct 26, 2023, 8:08:00 AM10/26/23
one wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>> one wrote:

>>> (One wonders, who is David Wu?)
>>
>>No they don't,
>
>Actually, one, being me, did.

Who knew how aye didn't know either!

>>if the name 'normally resolves' for them to the form of the former Oregon Congressman's name.
>
>The name didn't.

Who didn't know. Aye didn't know.
One didn't know and yet, for Jeff the name
normally resolves, quote unquote for they thems-
elves that did know which he sees as being one
of those words he knows they know one is
ore cans be called two-speak.

>Words, as is said in the Zhuangzi, formerly
>known to be spelled, the Chuang-tzu, often
>have many meanings naturally.

Epistemologies and ontologies vary.

Take Yu, meaning, Being for example
as compared with Three, aka, San.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap40

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap42

Forty-two says wan-wu, the ten-k things, everything
in other words emerge/emerges from Three, San.

https://alidark.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/laozib1.pdf

Forty says all things in Heaven and Earth arise
from Being, Yu/You, and sew on one mite goes.

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/indexchp.htm

- who knew! Thanks! Cheers!

who

Oct 26, 2023, 8:38:13 AM10/26/23
aye wrote:
> one wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:
>
>>> #folderolalert
>>
>>One has no idea what #folderolalert means.
>>Probably it refers to a thing if not a Pao Ting.
>
>Could be a Way ...

Ting's Tao, or, Way as it were was
to use what was Wu, having no thickness
which he knew wasn't new seeing as it had been
used thousands of times carving oxen over
and over again for nineteen years.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/ChuangTzu-palmer.pdf

<< ... best is the Tao, which is better than any art.

When I started to cut up oxen, what I saw was just a
complete ox. After three years, I had learnt not to see
the ox as whole. Now I practise with my mind,
not with my eyes.

I ignore my sense and follow my spirit. I see
the natural lines and my knife slides through the great hollows,
follows the great cavities, using that which is already there
to my advantage.

Thus, I miss the great sinews and even
more so, the great bones. A good cook changes his knife
annually, because he slices. An ordinary cook has to change
his knife every month, because he hacks.

Now this knife of mine I have been using for nineteen years,
and it has cut thousands of oxen. However, its blade is as sharp
as if it had just been sharpened.

Between the joints there are spaces,
and the blade of a knife has no real thickness.

If you put what has no thickness into spaces such as these,
there is plenty of room, certainly enough for the knife
to work through. However, when I come to a difficult part
and can see that it will be difficult, I take care and pay due regard.

I look carefully and I move with caution.

Then, very gently, I
move the knife until there is a parting and the flesh
falls apart like a lump of earth falling to the ground.

I stand with the knife in my hand looking around and then,
with an air of satisfaction, I wipe the knife and put it away.’ ... >>

one

Oct 27, 2023, 6:27:30 AM10/27/23
who wrote:

>Epistemologies and ontologies vary.

Axioms, premises, taken, granted.

To say there is a Way and that Way is always the Way may
be what Jeff has said at least once upon a time and yet,
whether he thinks it can't be put into words could be
a question he might or might not answer.

>Take Yu, meaning, Being for example
>as compared with Three, aka, San.

Do all things, everything, the 10-k, wan-wu
emerge from Existencee, Being, Yu/You ore knots.

Oar does Everything arise from a number
other than what is not a number like say
from One, Two, Three, 10k-things eh.

>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap40

From a Tao, the Tao that could be called, the Tao,
may be said to emerge One, or, the One seeing
as how sayings are able to be said naturally.

A yin, a yang, a yin-yang unity.
Call such a creation a Tao and then
say it can't be said, or, say it is and then
say it isn't always the Tao that is talked about.

>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap42
>
>Forty-two says wan-wu, the ten-k things, everything
>in other words emerge/emerges from Three, San.
>
>https://alidark.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/laozib1.pdf
>
>Forty says all things in Heaven and Earth arise
>from Being, Yu/You, and sew on one mite goes.
>
>http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/indexchp.htm

Take a batch of sayings and then
say what they don't say and then
continue to continue for ever and
a day, for a spell, in Usenet like oh
this morning for an example of what
may be known as a form of insanity.

Given, a culture:

- Thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 31, 2023, 11:28:41 AM10/31/23
"Yeah, that is just so magical." #damnbiddies

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 31, 2023, 4:05:53 PM10/31/23
"Isn't it a mish-mash of 'primrose path' arguments in nuce?"
Yeah, but these people 'don't quit' that habit too easily.

one

Nov 1, 2023, 7:59:31 AM11/1/23
Jeff wrote:
> Jeff wrote:

>> > who linked too:

>> "Yeah, that is just so magical." #damnbiddies

Feng's version was popular during the daze.

From dao, yi, er, san, wan-wu
to wan-wu, yu, wu, eh, uh,
unless it's an other Way speaking
of the DDJ, 40, 42 and not speaking of
a dao which may be called the Dao,
the dao that can't be spoken,
talked about, walked, etc.
noted in DDJ 1 and/or
how dao chang wu ming.

>"Isn't it a mish-mash of 'primrose path' arguments in nuce?"
>Yeah, but these people 'don't quit' that habit too easily.

No idea what the word, nuce, means.

- cud be a typo, ore knot. Thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 1, 2023, 9:25:10 AM11/1/23
one wrote:
> Jeff wrote:

>>> "Yeah, that is just so magical." #damnbiddies
>
>Feng's version was popular during the daze.

Ontologies as wells of mathematicals t'end two
be being magical kinds of non-things metaphysically.

>From dao, yi, er, san, wan-wu

Prior to any Unity, a Dao can be said
to be w'hat is from where, what, how
and why even if no odd god type was.

A DDJ line in a verse may be said
to say Dao is prior to Di, aka, Ti.

>to wan-wu, yu, wu, eh, uh,

All things, the all-thing, every thing, Everything
emerges as words are combined and multiply.

Wan-wu emerges, the 10k-things emerge.

From w'hat dew condenses them and/or it.

Being is said to be, ontologically, prior there
to and from Wu, Nonbeing, an other hat is eh.

>unless it's an other Way speaking
>of the DDJ, 40, 42 and not speaking of
>a dao which may be called the Dao,
>the dao that can't be spoken,
>talked about, walked, etc.
>noted in DDJ 1 and/or
>how dao chang wu ming.

Dao is always, chang, without, wu, ming, name.
Unless chang as a word is said to mean, usually.

Dao which are spoken are, usually, not the Dao
that is beyond names, forms, mentality, intellect
and so on and sew froth words fly toward a sun a
star known as the, given a definite article, the, the.

>>"Isn't it a mish-mash of 'primrose path' arguments in nuce?"
>>Yeah, but these people 'don't quit' that habit too easily.
>
>No idea what the word, nuce, means.

Hang on to a parsec whilst aye consults a search engine ... ... ...

Looks to be a nut's hell of sorts a body t'hat appears is in
at times, at least once up on a time and prolly several times.

>- cud be a typo, ore knot. Thanks! Cheers!

- tis a funny Ting! Thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 2, 2023, 7:27:50 AM11/2/23

http://www.edepot.com/taocp.html

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap32.htm#top

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html#Kap32

>Dao which are spoken are, usually, not the Dao
>that is beyond names, forms, mentality, intellect
>and so on and sew froth words fly toward a sun a
>star known as the, given a definite article, the, the.

Dao ke dao fei chang dao.
Ming ke ming fei chang ming.

Dao that are spoken are not always spoken.
Names that name are not always named.

Some can't be.
Some are unusual.

- interpretations vary. Thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 2, 2023, 3:26:20 PM11/2/23
"You don't know two words of Latin?" - The Non-Tard Section

one

Nov 3, 2023, 8:32:28 AM11/3/23
Jeff wrote:
> one wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:

>> >"Isn't it a mish-mash of 'primrose path' arguments in nuce?"
>> >Yeah, but these people 'don't quit' that habit too easily.
>>
>> No idea what the word, nuce, means.
>
>"You don't know two words of Latin?" - The Non-Tard Section

One did not know what the one word, nuce, meant.

Aye found a meaning.

In the Zhuangzi, speaking of Daoism, words are spoken of.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

The word, words, appears to appear over 100 times given the
link above naturally and yet at the same time one of the times
speaks of how words that are words aren't always, the Word.

<< begin quote from above >>

Words are not just wind. Words have something to say.
But if what they have to say is not fixed, then do they really
say something? Or do they say nothing? People suppose
that words are different from the peeps of baby birds, but is
there any difference, or isn’t there? What does the Way
rely on, that we have true and false? What do words rely
on, that we have right and wrong? How can the Way go away
and not exist? How can words exist and not be acceptable?

When the Way relies on little accomplishments and words
rely on vain show, then we have the rights and wrongs of the
Confucians and the Mohists. What one calls right, the other
calls wrong; what one calls wrong, the other calls right. But ...

<< end of quote from above >>

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 3, 2023, 8:37:06 AM11/3/23
one wrote:

>Dao ke dao fei chang dao.
>Ming ke ming fei chang ming.
>
>Dao that are spoken are not always spoken.
>Names that name are not always named.
>
>Some can't be.
>Some are unusual.

Who knows a Dao that can't be spoken
might speak of how it can't be spoken.

DDJ 11 speaks of a few forms of emptiness.

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap11.htm#top

Whether differences exist among the forms
or all forms are forms of the same form
could be a question pertaining to how
Dao said to be Dao are unusual Dao
when they are not the usual Dao.

Given: Forms of Daoism.

>- interpretations vary. Thanks! Cheers!

- aye. Thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 3, 2023, 9:09:23 AM11/3/23
one wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>> one wrote:

>>> No idea what the word, nuce, means.
>>
>>"You don't know two words of Latin?" - The Non-Tard Section
>
>One did not know what the one word, nuce, meant.
>
>Aye found a meaning.

Aye. Aye did.

Many forms of nuts exist as dew many forms of water.
Many types of shells exist along with many forms of Hell.

Jeff's forms may be said to vary
unless of course there aren't as many
seeing him as being a form of Being.

In a nut's hell there might be a world, the World, as it were
and all forms of the World are the World naturally. Jest sew
could be said to weave Existence, the Universe, as a word
goes without going as forms of a Dao emerge from three.

DDJ 40 and 42 are among what are called chapters.

All things, Everything, Wan-wu, in other words,
is able to be a word or three. San is said to be
along with Yu from which it or they are born.

Whether there is a singular noun or a plural noun, the thing is
not a person nor a place and yet, where is this Everything unless
there isn't any Everything as there are simply many things speaking
of ontologies, epistemologies and forms of Daoism.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 4, 2023, 7:08:55 AM11/4/23
aye wrote:

>Whether there is a singular noun or a plural noun, the thing is
>not a person nor a place and yet, where is this Everything unless
>there isn't any Everything as there are simply many things speaking
>of ontologies, epistemologies and forms of Daoism.

Speaking of languages other than
what the DDJ was written in, dao
or Dao, could be translated with a
meaning of principle, like logos.

To say the logos, the way, the principle,
the doctrine, teaching and sew froth that is
or becomes the way, principle, doctrine, etc.,
is not the Chang, Eternal, Immortal Principle
may suggest how Christianity is not Daoism.

Greek isn't Latin and yet, to sum extents,
whether there is an Eternal Principle, an
Immortal Way, could be a question, eh.

The word that is the word
can be called an unusual, fei-chang, word.
And to say it's, the Word might be odd.
It once upon a time was called, Tod.

- thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 4, 2023, 11:41:19 AM11/4/23
On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 4:08:55 AM UTC-7, one wrote:
> aye wrote:
>
> >Whether there is a singular noun or a plural noun, the thing is
> >not a person nor a place and yet, where is this Everything unless
> >there isn't any Everything as there are simply many things speaking
> >of ontologies, epistemologies and forms of Daoism.
> Speaking of languages other than
> what the DDJ was written in, dao
> or Dao, could be translated with a
> meaning of principle, like logos.
>
> To say the logos, the way, the principle,
> the doctrine, teaching and sew froth that is
> or becomes the way, principle, doctrine, etc.,
> is not the Chang, Eternal, Immortal Principle
> may suggest how Christianity is not Daoism.

"Tao doesn't mean 'logos', dumbass."

far out man!

Nov 4, 2023, 3:30:41 PM11/4/23
one wrote:

>Speaking of languages other than
>what the DDJ was written in, dao
>or Dao, could be translated with a
>meaning of principle, like logos.

https://www-s3-live.kent.edu/s3fs-root/s3fs-public/file/07-Jia-Yuixn-Jia-Xuelai.pdf

<< Dao in the East and Logos in the West
are both considered to be the most fundamental and important
philosophical concepts related to language and the world and both
of them view language as playing an important role in the creation
of reality and the world.

However, even though both Dao and Logos advocate
that language is the origin of the world, they hold different
linguistic worldviews. >>

- far out man!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 4, 2023, 5:02:02 PM11/4/23
On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 12:30:41 PM UTC-7, far out man! wrote:
> one wrote:
>
> >Speaking of languages other than
> >what the DDJ was written in, dao
> >or Dao, could be translated with a
> >meaning of principle, like logos.
> https://www-s3-live.kent.edu/s3fs-root/s3fs-public/file/07-Jia-Yuixn-Jia-Xuelai.pdf
>
> << Dao in the East and Logos in the West
> are both considered to be the most fundamental and important
> philosophical concepts related to language and the world and both
> of them view language as playing an important role in the creation
> of reality and the world.

"Logoi" means "words" in Christian thinking, not "the Way".

one

Nov 5, 2023, 6:30:58 AM11/5/23
far out man! quoted:

>https://www-s3-live.kent.edu/s3fs-root/s3fs-public/file/07-Jia-Yuixn-Jia-Xuelai.pdf
>
><< Dao in the East and Logos in the West
>are both considered to be the most fundamental and important
>philosophical concepts related to language and the world and both
>of them view language as playing an important role in the creation
>of reality and the world.
>
>However, even though both Dao and Logos advocate
>that language is the origin of the world, they hold different
>linguistic worldviews. >>

Languages might be a factor in how phenomena are conceptualized.

Prior to concepts, presumably, phenomena exist.

When sunshine and shade move across the side of a mountain,
to call the sunny-side yang and shady-side yin could play a role
in how a dao is said to go. What was bright fades to shade and
what was dark turns to light during day as it changes to night.

Taken as a whole, the dao of yin-yang is a unity.
DDJ 2 points out various forms of unity as wells.

DDJ 1 speaks of names, having and not-having,
with and without, yu and wu in other words.

Fei-chang dao are an other story.
Languages provide materials for tell tale tails.

- thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 5, 2023, 11:50:27 AM11/5/23
On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 3:30:58 AM UTC-8, one wrote:
> far out man! quoted:
> >https://www-s3-live.kent.edu/s3fs-root/s3fs-public/file/07-Jia-Yuixn-Jia-Xuelai.pdf
> >
> ><< Dao in the East and Logos in the West
> >are both considered to be the most fundamental and important
> >philosophical concepts related to language and the world and both
> >of them view language as playing an important role in the creation
> >of reality and the world.
> >
> >However, even though both Dao and Logos advocate
> >that language is the origin of the world, they hold different
> >linguistic worldviews. >>
> Languages might be a factor in how phenomena are conceptualized.

"Teller, don't tell 'em." == "You think what you are saying is an intelligent 'lure', but it really sure isn't."

aye

Nov 7, 2023, 9:19:19 AM11/7/23
one wrote of how:

>Fei-chang dao are an other story.

From not-always dao to
not the Eternal Dao can
may suggest a can exists.

Bu dao is a phrase found.

DDJ 30 and 55 speak of bu dao.

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap55.htm#top

After reaching a peak, a prime,
being soon gone, might be hyperbole.

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap30.htm#top

Death arrivers sooner than later
for some people, some times.

- barking up trees varies. Thanks! aye. Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 7, 2023, 2:35:12 PM11/7/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 6:19:19 AM UTC-8, aye wrote:
> one wrote of how:
> >Fei-chang dao are an other story.
> From not-always dao to
> not the Eternal Dao can
> may suggest a can exists.

"You really seem to be an asinine non-Christian posing as a genuine believer.
In another way he does, too, but differences really presumably exist between you."

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 14, 2023, 3:15:49 PM11/14/23
"I bet I'm even more irreligious than he is!"
"That wouldn't be the right phrase for him, maybe something like 'mealy-mouthed', traditionally speaking."

aye

Nov 15, 2023, 6:54:40 AM11/15/23
On Tue, 14 Nov 2023 12:15:48 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:35:12?AM UTC-8, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

>> > From not-always dao to
>> > not the Eternal Dao can
>> > may suggest a can exists.
>>
>> "You really seem to be an asinine non-Christian posing as a genuine believer.
>> In another way he does, too, but differences really presumably exist between you."
>
>"I bet I'm even more irreligious than he is!"
>"That wouldn't be the right phrase for him, maybe something like 'mealy-mouthed', traditionally speaking."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur

<< begin quote from above >>

Non sequitur may refer to:

Non sequitur (fallacy), an invalid argument
whose conclusion is not supported by its premises

Non sequitur (literary device), an irrelevant, often humorous
comment to a preceding topic or statement

Non Sequitur (comic strip), a comic strip by Wiley Miller

"Non Sequitur" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager

<< end quote from above >>

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

mite

Nov 15, 2023, 7:16:09 AM11/15/23
aye wrote:
> Rubard wrote:
>> Rubard wrote:

Translators, at times, some translators that is who are
translating the line Romanized as, dao ke dao fei chang dao,
may choose to capitalize, using big letters in other words, Dao
but not all three dao at the same time.

An interpretation of the third instance of the term, dao as Dao
might emphasize a suggestion how there is a Chang Dao
and at the same time presume the second dao
in the phrase, dao ke dao fei chang dao,
means to speak, walk, talk, etc.

Naturally, sentences grammatically usually begin with a majestic
majuscule which in this case would be, Dao, using the Latin alphabet
to Romanize what may be isn't English to read as: Dao ke dao ... Dao
without capitalizing Chang at the same time.

To say there is an Eternal Dao Can (EDC) one is able to see
how a sea can be a sea and yet is not always (chang) the Sea
as if some sort of a Sea seen in a scene at times is, the Sea.

Then again, to find fei-chang with a meaning of not always
or not usually or not constantly, seeing chang having many
connotations, a meaning can be what will be talked about
is going to be an Unusual (fei-chang) dao aka, the Dao.

>>> "You really seem to be an asinine non-Christian posing as a genuine believer.
>>> In another way he does, too, but differences really presumably exist between you."
>>
>>"I bet I'm even more irreligious than he is!"
>>"That wouldn't be the right phrase for him, maybe something like 'mealy-mouthed', traditionally speaking."
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur
>
><< begin quote from above >>
>
>Non sequitur may refer to:
>
>Non sequitur (fallacy), an invalid argument
>whose conclusion is not supported by its premises
>
>Non sequitur (literary device), an irrelevant, often humorous
>comment to a preceding topic or statement
>
>Non Sequitur (comic strip), a comic strip by Wiley Miller
>
>"Non Sequitur" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
>
><< end quote from above >>

Jeff's particular dao, be it singular is or they, plural, are dao
and to say any of them are or it is, his Dao could be said.

How to say such a word to distinguish dao from Dao
might hinge on how an emphasis is placed on the letter.

If a speaker were to say, tao or Tao, instead
a question mite wonders if a difference is made.

Does a gnarly tree have its own shade?
Is the shade that sheds light always as bright?

Once upon a time a shadow was found in the Zhuangzi!
More than once, actually. Thanks! At least twice.

>- thanks! aye. Cheers!

- cheers!

one

Nov 15, 2023, 8:45:30 AM11/15/23
mite wrote:
> aye wrote:
>> Rubard wrote:

Dualistic by nature, ziran/tzu-jan eh.

Kinda like a box of rogs. Well said
Froggy who knew his well very well
now we know, we meaning he and a
turtle named Caguama knew.

>Translators, at times, some translators that is who are
>translating the line Romanized as, dao ke dao fei chang dao,
>may choose to capitalize, using big letters in other words, Dao
>but not all three dao at the same time.

Why knot.

Dao ke Dao fei Chang Dao may
mean the exact same Ding when the
kitchen guy named Kitchen Guy and his
surname, Ding, was a thing carving oxen.

The bull that is the bull isn't always the Bull
reminds one of how many oxen were cows now.

An ox that is an ox isn't necessarily a cow.

https://billingsfarm.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/whats-an-ox-anyway.pdf

<< Have you ever wondered what
exactly is an ox? Put simply, an ox (or oxen
if you’re talking about more than one), is
any cattle over four years of age that has
been trained to do work. >>

Learning and unlearning could be fun!

<< Any breed
of cattle can be trained to become an ox,
although some breeds are better suited to it
than others. >>

He was a good ox, as was she. Trained, domesticated
in other words to do work, they were not at play
as much as other cattle who being wild were
children, and one was a wild child.

Suddenly, and without warning, a chill breeze appeared
saying as it said in the Zhuangzi about how things argh.

http://www.daoisopen.com/ZZ2.html

<< "When the Great Clod (the earth) belches vapors, it's called the
wind. That's only the beginning. Then it proceeds to rage and make
loud noises through all the valleys and holes on earth.

Haven't you ever heard the sounds of the wind blowing?
In the awesome elegant mountain forests there are huge trees
surrounded by crevices and caves which are like noses, like mouths,
like ears, like sockets, like goblets, like mortars, like canals, like
sewers. Roaring, screeching, shouting, sucking, wailing, howling,
whistling, growling, the headwinds sing "Yoooh!", and the tailwinds
sing "Yaaah!" The soft winds contribute the undertones, and the strong
winds contribute the overtones.

The harsh winds blow through all the empty holes and caves.
Haven't you ever been an audience to this harmonious melody,
to these peculiar sounding instruments?" >>

- aum ... Thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 16, 2023, 11:29:13 AM11/16/23
Yeah, 'the one thing', but *orthos logos* are different.

mite

Nov 16, 2023, 7:05:57 PM11/16/23
Jeff wrote:
> mite wrote:

>> Jeff's particular dao, be it singular is or they, plural, are dao
>> and to say any of them are or it is, his Dao could be said.
>
>Yeah, 'the one thing', but *orthos logos* are different.

What, *orthos logos* means
could be a Ting ore knot.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 16, 2023, 7:12:42 PM11/16/23
Looks to be akin to a crazy eight folded path
which, in terms of Taoism may suggest TTC 38.

Whether Jeff subscribes to any, Noble Truths,
or the One and only One Logos remains a mystery.

Dao ke dao fei chang dao
could be a grammatical me old grammer used to say
what was beyond words to encapsulate naturally.

>- thanks! Cheers!

- aye. Thanks! Cheers!

one

Nov 17, 2023, 7:42:34 AM11/17/23
aye wrote:
> mite wrote:
>>Jeff wrote:

>>>Yeah, 'the one thing', but *orthos logos* are different.
>>
>>What, *orthos logos* means
>>could be a Ting ore knot.
>
>Looks to be akin to a crazy eight folded path
>which, in terms of Taoism may suggest TTC 38.

How can Dao be lost can be a question
found in the Zhuangzi. DDJ 38 suggests
not only Dao, De as well, is able to go and
at times perhaps return and a possible Way
may be a kind of cycle that is not kind too.

Right and wrong emerge in Ways that could be
said to be dualistic and not a Way that is more
or less transcendent. Less and less is said to
be how to arrive at wu-wei as a Way.

Maybe forgetting about tomorrow would.
Forgetting about later today. Sitting and
forgetting might be a Way, if only such a
Way were possible.

Who can be still and let the mud settle
can be a question found in the DDJ.
Who is able to do, to not do, to
be and not to be as if questions
answer questions asked of Ways.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 17, 2023, 11:17:35 AM11/17/23
On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:42:34 AM UTC-8, one wrote:
> aye wrote:
> > mite wrote:

> >>What, *orthos logos* means
> >>could be a Ting ore knot.
> >
> >Looks to be akin to a crazy eight folded path
> >which, in terms of Taoism may suggest TTC 38.
> How can Dao be lost can be a question
> found in the Zhuangzi. DDJ 38 suggests
> not only Dao, De as well, is able to go and
> at times perhaps return and a possible Way
> may be a kind of cycle that is not kind too.

"They're way not the same thing, the 'Tao' and 'right words'. It implies you're really not a sincere Christian at all."

one

Nov 17, 2023, 5:41:00 PM11/17/23
Jeff wrote:
> one wrote:
>> aye wrote:

>> >Looks to be akin to a crazy eight folded path
>> >which, in terms of Taoism may suggest TTC 38.
>>
>> How can Dao be lost can be a question
>> found in the Zhuangzi. DDJ 38 suggests
>> not only Dao, De as well, is able to go and
>> at times perhaps return and a possible Way
>> may be a kind of cycle that is not kind too.
>
>"They're way not the same thing, the 'Tao' and 'right words'.

No idea why you're using quotation marks.
Nor why you are saying they're not the same thing.
Nor why you'd suppose anyone said they were the same thing.

> It implies you're really not a sincere Christian at all."

You appear to be confused.

What does being or not being a sincere or insincere Christian
have to do with Taoism, could be a question.

TTC 2 articulates various dualities.
TTC 38 explains a process.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 18, 2023, 8:34:59 AM11/18/23
one wrote:

>>"They're way not the same thing, the 'Tao' and 'right words'.

> ... why you'd suppose anyone said they were the same thing. ...

His projections may be skewed at times, naturally, unless
his quotes suggest a different type of a Ding is carving
without carving thousands of oxen be they the bull
or of the cow varying without speaking how a
Tao, now spelled, Dao, by decree means
to him what it means and does knot.

>> It implies you're really not a sincere Christian at all."

>What does being or not being a sincere or insincere Christian
>have to do with Taoism, could be a question.

Next, given various patterns he patterns hims-
elf on time and time again a horse he rides, rode,
as it were in to a bamboo grove might spell politics
and/or t'hen again he may spout about royal people
whom he knows or never knew.

In terms of Daoism, formerly spelled, Taoism, whether
a horse of any colour is Way cooler than one without any
color, like a window, could be how to see through and threw
they did, thems elves when to strike out meant going froth.

- thanks! aye. cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 18, 2023, 11:34:46 AM11/18/23
On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:34:59 AM UTC-8, aye wrote:
> one wrote:

> >>"They're way not the same thing, the 'Tao' and 'right words'.
> > ... why you'd suppose anyone said they were the same thing. ...
>
> His projections may be skewed at times, naturally, unless
> his quotes suggest a different type of a Ding is carving
> without carving thousands of oxen be they the bull
> or of the cow varying without speaking how a
> Tao, now spelled, Dao, by decree means
> to him what it means and does knot.
> >> It implies you're really not a sincere Christian at all."
> >What does being or not being a sincere or insincere Christian
> >have to do with Taoism, could be a question.
> Next, given various patterns he patterns hims-
> elf on time and time again a horse he rides, rode,
> as it were in to a bamboo grove might spell politics
> and/or t'hen again he may spout about royal people
> whom he knows or never knew.

"It's time to quit, you stupid gay shit." - Anyone Who Knows This Guy

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 18, 2023, 11:35:24 AM11/18/23
Translation: America can't afford your 'fairy-stories' anymore, Miss Janie.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 18, 2023, 11:37:44 AM11/18/23
Dictionary Entry: "Sedulous"

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 18, 2023, 11:47:05 AM11/18/23
...and the low, poor actual culture of these 'Beverly Hillbillies' shows through with every 'roit' like the one proffered.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 18, 2023, 11:48:25 AM11/18/23
"Maybe he's got a subtle, deep reason for talking like that."
Like washing the HIV infection out of his ass?
"That's crazy talk."
Do you mean that it's a true allegation, but 'unwise' to raise it?

one

Nov 18, 2023, 8:47:19 PM11/18/23
Jeff wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:

If it was, he didn't answer it.

If it had no thing to do with any thing
then, it might be akin to a TTC verse versus
what he wrote about in response.

http://www.mobilewords.pro/Tao/chap11.htm#top

- translations vary. Thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 19, 2023, 7:34:50 AM11/19/23
one wrote:

>If it was, he didn't answer it.

He never has posted much, if any posts, about Taoism.
At least that's the impression he's left thus far.

Odd, even still, how right reasons, or words, might
be right at a given time and at the same time imply
wrong exists as a given in TTC 2.

Right and wrong, right and left. Hmmm. Aum ... .

A sincere or insincere Christian could point to Genesis
and refer to a particular tree Adam and Eve were told
never to eat the fruit thereof, nor even touch its bark.

If there is a Dao that is always Tao, and spelling it
makes no difference, then, ultimately, prehaps, all
the many philosophies and religions are pointing to
a Way that is beyond words to map beyond a point.

To say the Way is a point of origin
could be said to make a point.

TTC 42 might say as much.

TTC 41 may say Tao is wu ming.

TTC 32 can mean Tao is usually if not always wu ming.

TTC 37 speaks of wu wei and wu ming, plus pu, aka, po.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 19, 2023, 8:04:06 AM11/19/23
aye wrote:

>To say the Way is a point of origin
>could be said to make a point.
>
>TTC 42 might say as much.
>
>TTC 41 may say Tao is wu ming.
>
>TTC 32 can mean Tao is usually if not always wu ming.
>
>TTC 37 speaks of wu wei and wu ming, plus pu, aka, po.

A connotation of Tao could be, the Zone.
Now the Zone usually goes without saying.
It's every where all a round even in a square.

Emptiness might be a form that forms.
When things are found they have a place.
To be and not-two are as wells found.

From is a preposition.

Going without saying a mystic knows.
Speaking only goes to show how.
Tao could be called the Zone.

aye

Nov 19, 2023, 8:52:10 AM11/19/23
one wrote:

>Tao could be called the Zone.

Some of the many Tao may be.

If any Tao are not the Zone then how
might they be described, cans be questioned.

- given a box of rogs. Thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 19, 2023, 9:06:00 AM11/19/23
aye wrote:
> one wrote:
>
>>Tao could be called the Zone.
>
>Some of the many Tao may be.

Like. Totally.

For me, usually, yet not always,
beer is able to be a Way.

Tis an odd Ting. It lifts me up when down
and, when already having feet of Teh ground,
it might make a feeling beyond right and wrong go
without saying a word, let alone, the word, the.

It doesn't always work.
It isn't always at play.

Chang, as a word, has connotations.

TTC 38 returns again!

- thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 19, 2023, 2:14:54 PM11/19/23
On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:06:00 AM UTC-8, one wrote:
> aye wrote:
> > one wrote:
> >
> >>Tao could be called the Zone.
> >
> >Some of the many Tao may be.
> Like. Totally.
>
> For me, usually, yet not always,
> beer is able to be a Way.

"An old drug-queen, playing with your mind."
"I don't think so."
"Then don't let him, OK?"

one

Nov 20, 2023, 8:59:17 AM11/20/23
On Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:14:52 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:06:00?AM UTC-8, one wrote:

>> For me, usually, yet not always,
>> beer is able to be a Way.
>
>"An old drug-queen, playing with your mind."
>"I don't think so."
>"Then don't let him, OK?"

The "conversation" appears to one as bizarre.

An it is as if some type of break occurred
to some body in the past which the author
of the "conversation" has yet to be able to
deal width at various levels of psychic reality.

He, the author of the, "conversation"
seems to have difficulty with gender
identities, homosexuality, and has
yet to express regional politics.

Usually he, the, "author" of his, "conversations"
includes a nation-state of mind including what he
appears to see as a right-wing southern type of
conservative, reactionary, branch of governing.

Speaking of Taoism, strange can be how, to me,
being one of the many so-called, individuals who
reside on the surface of a spherical rocky planet,
whether any divine beings, gods, or a singulary
deity exists is able to be a question.

So-called, natural, ziran/tzu-jan, phenomena,
meaning, of itself or of their selves, so going,
fail to suffice to explain many Tings.

- thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 20, 2023, 11:51:03 AM11/20/23
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 5:59:17 AM UTC-8, one wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:14:52 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> >On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:06:00?AM UTC-8, one wrote:
>
> >> For me, usually, yet not always,
> >> beer is able to be a Way.
> >
> >"An old drug-queen, playing with your mind."
> >"I don't think so."
> >"Then don't let him, OK?"
> The "conversation" appears to one as bizarre.

Oh, man, how long have you been using this 'ruse'?
Your comment is meaningless, or a 'blank check'.
You dumbfuck, quit this shit.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 20, 2023, 11:59:29 AM11/20/23
Wider World: "Appears to one" is a complete equivocation.

aye

Nov 20, 2023, 4:23:51 PM11/20/23
On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:59:27 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:51:03?AM UTC-8, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>> On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 5:59:17?AM UTC-8, one wrote:

>> > The "conversation" appears to one as bizarre.
>> >
>> Oh, man, how long have you been using this 'ruse'?

What ruse?

>> Your comment is meaningless, or a 'blank check'.

Sounds a mite bit specious.

>> You dumbfuck, quit this shit.

Such language.
Name calling might be a form of Daoism.

>Wider World: "Appears to one" is a complete equivocation.

To speak of one, aye, who and others is possible
when one, aye, who and other monikers name names.

For me to say, aye, being me, as well as one, may be
called a ming and as the DDJ can be said to say,
ming ke ming fei chang ming.

Speaking of Daoism, naturally.

To presume the saying dao ke dao fei chang dao
means there is a Chang Dao might then involve a ming
such that ming ke ming fei chang ming means
there is a Chang Ming as a well.

Tis a funny Ting, imo.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 20, 2023, 4:37:26 PM11/20/23
aye wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:

>>> Oh, man, how long have you been using this 'ruse'?
>
>What ruse?

His projections appear to continue.

>>> Your comment is meaningless, or a 'blank check'.
>
>Sounds a mite bit specious.

Emptiness is able to be axiomatic at times
and at the same time not at all times.

One wonders how often emptiness occurs
in the Zhuangzi as a word, in a context.

DDJ 1 speaks of yu and wu,
yu-ming and wu-ming, and
whether any, chang wu
or chang yu pertains
could be a question.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 20, 2023, 4:47:03 PM11/20/23
one wrote:

>Emptiness is able to be axiomatic at times
>and at the same time not at all times.
>
>One wonders how often emptiness occurs
>in the Zhuangzi as a word, in a context.

Words beginning with empt appear to appear
fifty-five times in Watson's translation.

>DDJ 1 speaks of yu and wu,
>yu-ming and wu-ming, and
>whether any, chang wu
>or chang yu pertains
>could be a question.

http://www.edepot.com/taocp.html

They both occur in DDJ 1
yet appear to describe w'hat occurs
when always/usually without/with
desire, passion, intent or motive
and what happens after t'hat.

Other instances as wells pertain,
being/non-being as modifiers of a sort.

E.g., dao chang wu (ming/wei).
Chang yu occurs in DDJ 74.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 20, 2023, 4:50:02 PM11/20/23
aye found:
>one wrote:
>
>>Emptiness is able to be axiomatic at times
>>and at the same time not at all times.
>>
>>One wonders how often emptiness occurs
>>in the Zhuangzi as a word, in a context.
>
>Words beginning with empt appear to appear
>fifty-five times in Watson's translation.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

<< Ziqi of South Wall sat leaning on his armrest, staring up at
the sky and breathing—vacant and far away, as though he’d
lost his companion.

Yan Cheng Ziyou, who was standing
by his side in attendance, said, “What is this? Can you really
make the body like a withered tree and the mind like dead
ashes? The man leaning on the armrest now is not the one
who leaned on it before!”

Ziqi said, “You do well to ask the question, Yan. Now I
have lost myself. Do you understand that? You hear the
piping of men, but you haven’t heard the piping of earth. Or
if you’ve heard the piping of earth, you haven’t heard the
piping of Heaven!”

Ziyou, “May I venture to ask what this means?”

Ziqi said, “The Great Clod belches out breath, and its
name is wind. So long as it doesn’t come forth, nothing
happens. But when it does, then ten thousand hollows begin
crying wildly. Can’t you hear them, long drawn out?

In the mountain forests that lash and sway, there are huge trees
a hundred spans around with hollows and openings like
noses, like mouths, like ears, like jugs, like cups, like
mortars, like rifts, like ruts.

They roar like waves, whistle
like arrows, screech, gasp, cry, wail, moan, and howl, those
in the lead calling out yeee!, those behind calling out yuuu!

In a gentle breeze they answer faintly, but in a full gale the
chorus is gigantic. And when the fierce wind has passed on,
then all the hollows are empty again. Have you never seen
the tossing and trembling that goes on?” >>

one

Nov 20, 2023, 4:52:06 PM11/20/23

>>Words beginning with empt appear to appear
>>fifty-five times in Watson's translation.
>
>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

Emotions are noted as emerging from
what may be viewed as Wu, oar knots.

Yan Hui was involved with being uninvolved.

<< ... spirit is empty
and waits for all things. The Way gathers in emptiness
alone. Emptiness is the fasting of the mind.” >>

far out man!

Nov 21, 2023, 9:05:30 AM11/21/23
A larger context includes:

<< “May I ask what the fasting of the mind is?”

Confucius said, “Make your will one! Don’t listen with
your ears, listen with your mind. No, don’t listen with your
mind, but listen with your spirit. Listening stops with the
ears, the mind stops with recognition, but spirit is empty
and waits for all things. The Way gathers in emptiness
alone. Emptiness is the fasting of the mind.”

Yan Hui said, “Before I heard this, I was certain that I
was Hui. But now that I have heard it, there is no more Hui.

Can this be called emptiness?”

“That’s all there is to it,” said Confucius. ...

“It is easy to keep from walking; the hard thing is to walk
without touching the ground. ... >>

- far out man! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 21, 2023, 2:28:50 PM11/21/23
On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 1:23:51 PM UTC-8, aye wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:59:27 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> >> Oh, man, how long have you been using this 'ruse'?
> What ruse?
> >> Your comment is meaningless, or a 'blank check'.
> Sounds a mite bit specious.

"Do you mean like everything you say?"

who

Nov 21, 2023, 3:09:07 PM11/21/23
On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 11:28:49 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

<< “May I ask what the fasting of the mind is?”

Confucius said, “Make your will one! Don’t listen with
your ears, listen with your mind. No, don’t listen with your
mind, but listen with your spirit. Listening stops with the
ears, the mind stops with recognition, but spirit is empty
and waits for all things. The Way gathers in emptiness
alone. Emptiness is the fasting of the mind.”

Yan Hui said, “Before I heard this, I was certain that I
was Hui. But now that I have heard it, there is no more Hui.

Can this be called emptiness?”

“That’s all there is to it,” said Confucius. ...

“It is easy to keep from walking; the hard thing is to walk
without touching the ground. ... >>

- Zhuangzi, Chapter 4.

aye

Nov 21, 2023, 3:11:41 PM11/21/23
<< The Yellow Emperor had ruled as Son of Heaven for
nineteen years, and his commands were heeded throughout
the world, when he heard that Master Guang Cheng was
living on top of the Mountain of Emptiness and Identity. He
therefore went to visit him. “I have heard that you, sir, have
mastered the Perfect Way. May I venture to ask about the
essence of the Perfect Way?” ... ... ... >>

Versus the Imperfect Ways, eh.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 21, 2023, 3:13:38 PM11/21/23

>>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

<< The essence of the Perfect Way is deep and darkly
shrouded; the extreme of the Perfect Way is mysterious
and hushed in silence. Let there be no seeing, no hearing;
enfold the spirit in quietude, and the body will right itself.
Be still, be pure, do not labor your body, do not churn up
your essence, and then you can live a long life. When the
eye does not see, the ear does not hear, and the mind does
not know, then your spirit will protect the body, and the
body will enjoy long life. Be wary of what is within you;
block off what is outside you, for much knowledge will do
you harm. ... ... ... >>

one

Nov 21, 2023, 3:16:40 PM11/21/23

>>>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

<< “If a man, having lashed two hulls together, is crossing a
river, and an empty boat happens along and bumps into him,
no matter how hot tempered the man may be, he will not
get angry. But if there should be someone in the other boat,
then he will shout out to haul this way or veer that. If his
first shout is not heeded, he will shout again, and if that is
not heard, he will shout a third time, this time with a torrent
of curses following. In the first instance, he wasn’t angry;
now in the second, he is. Earlier he faced emptiness, now
he faces occupancy. If a man could succeed in making
himself empty and, in that way, wander through the world,
then who could do him harm?” >>

aye

Nov 21, 2023, 3:25:05 PM11/21/23

<< Yan Hui said, “I’m improving!”

Confucius said, “What do you mean by that?”

“I’ve forgotten benevolence and righteousness!”

“That’s good. But you still haven’t got it.”

Another day, the two met again, and Yan Hui said, “I’m improving!”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I’ve forgotten rites and music!”

“That’s good. But you still haven’t got it.”

Another day, the two met again, and Yan Hui said, “I’m improving!”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I can sit down and forget everything!”

Confucius looked very startled and said, “What do you
mean, sit down and forget everything?” ... ... ... >>

Skipping and skimming thru the Chuang-tzu,
searching for and researching emptiness,
to find what can be meant by Wu
returns again and again.

- thanks! Cheers!

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 21, 2023, 4:08:17 PM11/21/23
Because they are specious arguments, that's what you 'proffer' people.

one

Nov 22, 2023, 7:28:02 AM11/22/23
On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 13:08:16 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 11:28:50?AM UTC-8, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

>> > What ruse?

>> > Sounds a mite bit specious.
>>
>> "Do you mean like everything you say?"
>
>Because they are specious arguments, that's what you 'proffer' people.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

You might be having arguments, in your mind,
with some people or, perhaps, your self.

Emptiness appears to me to be a theme
running through the Chuang-tzu which
is now spelled Zhuangzi be decree.

Whether such a form is a form could be
a question found in a chapter, Chapter 2.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 22, 2023, 7:34:44 AM11/22/23
one wrote:

>Emptiness appears to me to be a theme
>running through the Chuang-tzu which
>is now spelled Zhuangzi be decree.
>
>Whether such a form is a form could be
>a question found in a chapter, Chapter 2.

https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

Beginning in the Introduction beginning begins
to appear and reappears dozens of times.
Ctrl+F suggests 71 times all told.

Speaking of Being, Yu, and Nonbeing, Wu, begins
a beginning of what might be a funny Ting ore knot.

<< Now I am going to make a statement here.

I don’t know whether or not it fits into the category
of other people’s statements.

But whether it fits into their category or
whether it doesn’t, it obviously fits into some category.

So in that respect, it is no different from their statements.

However, let me try making my statement.

There is a beginning. There is a not yet beginning to be a
beginning. There is a not yet beginning to be a not yet
beginning to be a beginning.

There is being.
There is nonbeing.

There is a not yet beginning to be nonbeing.

There is a not yet beginning to be
a not yet beginning to be nonbeing.

Suddenly there is being and nonbeing.

But between this being and nonbeing,
I don’t really know which is being and which is nonbeing.

Now I have just said
something. But I don’t know whether what I have said has
really said something or whether it hasn’t said something. >>

- Thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 22, 2023, 9:04:19 AM11/22/23
aye wrote:
> one wrote:
>
>>Emptiness appears to me to be a theme
>>running through the Chuang-tzu which
>>is now spelled Zhuangzi be decree.
>>
>>Whether such a form is a form could be
>>a question found in a chapter, Chapter 2.
>
>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf
>
>Beginning in the Introduction beginning begins
>to appear and reappears dozens of times.
>Ctrl+F suggests 71 times all told.

Formless forms as a word less
than a dozen times in Watson's Zhuangzi.

Formlessness forms even less as in
like three times total.

<< “The bright and shining is born out of deep darkness;
the ordered is born out of formlessness; pure spirit
is born out of the Way. >>

Reminds one of yang, yin and Hun Dun.

<< “The formless moves to the realm of form; the formed
moves back to the realm of formlessness. >>

A great feature of Daoism, imo, is how dualities argh.
With and without, deities for example, emerge from a Dao.

To say it's the same, Chang Dao, or there is no, Chang Dao, may
be an other Way among many Ways of interpreting word plays.

- thanks! Cheers!

aye

Nov 22, 2023, 9:07:56 AM11/22/23
one wrote:
> aye found:

>>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf
>>
>>Beginning in the Introduction beginning begins
>>to appear and reappears dozens of times.
>>Ctrl+F suggests 71 times all told.
>
>Formless forms as a word less
>than a dozen times in Watson's Zhuangzi.

<< In Lu there was a man named Wang Tai
who had had his foot cut off.

He had as many followers gathered around him as Confucius.

Chang Ji asked Confucius, “This Wang Tai
who’s lost a foot—how does he get to divide up Lu with you, Master,
and make half of it his disciples? He doesn’t stand up and teach,
he doesn’t sit down and discuss, yet they go to him empty
and come home full.

Does he really have some wordless teaching, some formless
way of bringing the mind to completion?

What sort of man is he?”

Confucius said, ... >>

far out man!

Nov 22, 2023, 9:21:24 AM11/22/23
aye found:

>>>https://terebess.hu/english/tao/Zhuangzi-Burton-Watson.pdf

<< ... Look for it, but it has no form;
listen, but it has no voice.

Those who discourse on it
with other men speak of it as dark and mysterious.

The Way that is discoursed on is not the Way at all!

At this point, Grand Purity asked No-End,
“Do you understand the Way?”

“I don’t understand it,” said No-End.

Then he asked No-Action,
and No-Action said, “I understand the Way.”

“You say you understand the Way—
is there some trick to it?

“There is.”

“What’s the trick?”

No-Action said, “I understand that the Way
can exalt things and can humble them,
that it can bind them together and can cause them to disperse.
This is the trick by which I understand the Way.”

Grand Purity, having received these various answers,
went and questioned No-Beginning, saying,

“If this is how it is, then between No-End’s declaration
that he doesn’t understand and No-Action’s declaration
that he does, which is right and which is wrong?”

No-Beginning said, “Not to understand is profound;
to understand is shallow. Not to understand is to be
on the inside; to understand is to be on the outside.”

Thereupon Grand Purity gazed up and sighed, saying,

“Not to understand is to understand?
To understand is not to understand?

Who understands the understanding that does not understand?”

No-Beginning said, “The Way cannot be heard;
heard, it is not the Way. The Way cannot be seen; seen,
it is not the Way. The Way cannot be described; described,
it is not the Way. That which gives form to the formed
is itself formless — can you understand that?

There is no name that fits the Way.”

No-Beginning continued ... ... >>

one

Nov 22, 2023, 3:17:37 PM11/22/23
Jeff wrote:

>Because ... ...

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Does your family gather to celebrate?

We're having my wife's family and
maybe some friends of hers at our house.

Personally, I can live without the holy daze.

Being around family can be fun, and yet,
like any dao that is a dao, it isn't always the Dao.

- Cheers!

aye

Nov 22, 2023, 3:20:21 PM11/22/23
one wrote:

> ... like any dao that is a dao, it isn't always the Dao.

What is, the Dao, continues to be a question.

Beer certainly can be, for me, aye, me being me
of all people naturally and this afternoon there is here
a Samuel Adams Oak Vanilla Porter that is, the Dao.

- Thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 22, 2023, 3:24:03 PM11/22/23
After a beer is gone, the Dao remains. Ore does it.

Between a full bottle in front of one, one being a form
of who is a form of me as me, and a form of emptiness,
a question could be, is returning and recycling, Dao?

A if not the continues to be two, make t'hat three
counting an as an article as wells well in the land
of a land that is the land people landed on at
least once upon a time. Walking and sailing.

- like. totally. Cheers!

Wu

Nov 22, 2023, 3:30:26 PM11/22/23
one wrote:
> aye wrote:
>> one wrote:
>>
>>> ... like any dao that is a dao, it isn't always the Dao.
>>
>>What is, the Dao, continues to be a question.

>After a beer is gone, the Dao remains. Ore does it.

Being refined, Yu may be found. Unless, Wan-wu is
more of the gems and purified forms of the formless
going without saying naturally after a time forms a
if not the if not they or them argh.

Is Wan-wu, Everything. All things.
Singular. Plural. Both. Neither.

Semantics and contexts suggest
rulers measure w'hat is at play.

- Wu who! Cheers!

aye

Nov 22, 2023, 5:10:59 PM11/22/23
one wondered:

>Is Wan-wu, Everything. All things.
>Singular. Plural. Both. Neither.
>
>Semantics and contexts suggest
>rulers measure w'hat is at play.

An hat which is the one and only
hat may and then again might not be
some other body's hat for a time being.

- thanks! aye. Cheers!

one

Nov 23, 2023, 9:12:12 AM11/23/23

>one wondered:
>
>>Is Wan-wu, Everything. All things.
>>Singular. Plural. Both. Neither.
>>
>>Semantics and contexts suggest
>>rulers measure w'hat is at play.

<< The ten thousand things
differ in principle, but the Way shows no
partiality among them, and therefore they may achieve namelessness.

Being nameless, they are without action; without action,
yet there is nothing they do not do. >> - Watson's, Zhuangzi. Ch. 25.

Their pronoun appears to be they
and, if so, then, wan-wu is a plurality
according to Watson's translation.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 23, 2023, 2:33:56 PM11/23/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:17:37 PM UTC-8, one wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>
> >Because ... ...
>
> What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
>
> Does your family gather to celebrate?

"Are you done with your cardboard intellectual-property scam yet, dipwad? We don't give each other HIV, I guess."

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 23, 2023, 2:34:39 PM11/23/23
Wider World: "Close-focus" is never a legal term, and never a compliment.

one

Nov 23, 2023, 3:36:03 PM11/23/23
On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:34:38 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 11:33:56?AM UTC-8, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:17:37?PM UTC-8, one wrote:

>> > What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
>> >
>> > Does your family gather to celebrate?
>>
>> "Are you done with your cardboard intellectual-property scam yet, dipwad? We don't give each other HIV, I guess."
>
>Wider World: "Close-focus" is never a legal term, and never a compliment.

Ask a simple question, and,
not sure about the responses.
They don't appear to be rational.

I'm looking forward to when