"Losers" And Christianity

ibsh...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2017, 5:57:41 AM9/5/17
I have had it with one or another person going on about how others are losers.

Most of these people owe the bulk of the money they have to scientists – whom they would regard to be losers. They owe their postitions as yuppies to their teachers and their professors – whom they would regard to be losers. They owe their property rights and their lives to the military and the police – whom they would regard to be losers. And they owe the money that they make to manual and brain laborers – whom they would regard to be losers as well.

I am tired of people claiming Christian values treating others like dirt. This is not what Christianity is meant to be about. If you claim your authority to come from Christ, then you better be treating other people well. And if you are not willing to do that, then you cannot claim to have Christian values.

Yes, I was guilty of this wrongful behavior myself. I have learned from it. I did use to have some elitist attitudes; but life has cured me of that problem. Right now I have respect for all sorts of people for whom I did not have respect before. I want to see more people make the same choice.

If you really do believe in Christian values, then you are obligated to be good to other people, including people who are not part of any kind of “elites.” And if you are not willing to do such a thing, then you cannot claim legitimately to have Christian values. The people who claim to have Christian values when they are treating their workers like dirt are full of crap. You are a Christian, you are obligated to be good to others. And if you refuse to do so, then you cannot claim to be a Christian.

So it is about time that this hypocrisy be confronted. If you are a Christian, then you are obligated to treat others well. And if you fail to do so, then you cannot claim to be a Christian.

It is about time that more people recognize this and treat the situation accordingly.