Gunhugger Gunloons Are Gullible, Soft in The Brain

GunhuggersDu...@invalid.net

Dec 26, 2018, 3:40:28 PM12/26/18
They don't want black or muslim people to open carry, just
whites.

Gun Huggers and Ammosexuals continue to put their foot in it
The Gun guys don't get it -- we do NOT WANT your damned guns
around us when we go out to spend money.

Every new chain that bans guns is a 'win' for civilization, and
a loss for vigilantes, crackpot fanatics, and those old white
flabby and crabby fools who see the world through a fog of fear
where they hope to get a chance to blast someone who represents
the change with which they cannot cope.

From the Huff Po:
CHILIS RESTAURANT

Chili's Considers New Gun Policy
Chili's is reviewing its policy on guns in its restaurants
after a pro-gun group upset diners by bringing rifles to
one of its Texas locations. The restaurant chain's
statement comes just days after another cadre of Texas
activists, also carrying guns, prompted Chipotle to issue a
statement telling customers that guns aren't welcome at any
of its locations. Chili's isn't going that far yet, but the
idea is on the table. “Given the recent attention to open
carry laws, we are evaluating our policy to ensure we
provide a safe environment for our guests and team
members,” a spokeswoman for Brinker International, Chili’s
parent company, told The Huffington Post. Brinker didn't
immediately respond to a follow-up question asking what
exactly Chili's policy currently states. The company's
decision to review its stance on the issue was prompted by
a video that surfaced on YouTube of a group of men carrying
rifles into a Chili’s in San Antonio, Texas.

Laws about openly carrying firearms vary by state. Though
Texas bans carrying handguns, it is legal to carry a rifle.
The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, however, prohibits
businesses with liquor licenses from allowing rifles and
shotguns on their premises.

Viewed by HuffPost before it was taken down on Wednesday
night, the video shows the men, each carrying at least one
heavy firearm, asking to be seated. The server appears to
hesitate. A woman, apparently upset by the presence of the
heavy weaponry in the restaurant, appears to take photos
with an iPhone of each of the men in the group and seems to
angrily scold them for bringing guns into a restaurant with
children. A host at the restaurant then asks them to leave.
"We'd be glad to accommodate you, we're happy to sit you
and feed you," the server says. "You just have to leave
your firearms outside."

Sonic's didn't like them either:

In the second video, which has also since been removed, a
male employee from the Sonic asks the men to remove their
guns from the dining area or leave. The men cancel their
food order and depart.

UPDATE: 2:45 p.m. -- Open Carry Texas backed down on Friday
afternoon, notifying members on that they are to
"immediately cease" taking shotguns and rifles into private
businesses unless invited to do so.

Even civilization intruding on the wild west in the 19th
century did not allow guns everywhere in cities and towns. Gun
nuts appear to hold to a revisionist history of our country,
and of carrying firearms, and seem to be too socially maladroit
to understand without prompting what is appropriate.