A SLOW clock + A SHORT ruler = (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²) GOD METRIC

George Hammond

Dec 8, 2023, 8:36:06 PM12/8/23
86
86 –[George Hammond MS Physics]
86 –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Research Note December 8, 2023 SPR
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
A SLOW clock + A SHORT ruler = (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²) GOD METRIC
.
If you use a clock that is "slow" by a factor "a" where
a=a (t), and likewise use a ruler that is SHORT by the
same factor "a" – then the ordinary space-time metric: –
.
| 1 o o o. |
| o 1 o o. | = ORDINARY EINSTEIN METRIC
| o o 1 o. |
| o o o -1.|
.
Will suddenly be changed to this metric: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
SO THEN YOU SAY – okay, the factor of "a" obviously
changes the metric to the
"slow clock/short ruler metric" – BUT WHY are you
suddenly calling it the "GOD METRIC" ????
.
AND MY ANSWER IS THIS: –
.
.... I am trying to inform you, that ALL HUMAN BEINGS
are actually "slow clocks with short ruler's"
.
IOW – no person is "FULLY GROWN" – in fact by actual
measurement (WHO, UNESCO etc. data) the world average
ADULT HUMAN is only about "85% FULLY GROWN"!!
We note in passing that 30 to 40% growth stunting is not
uncommon in the Third World, thus lowering the world
average to around 85% of full growth.
.
So every human being is essentially a "walking ruler"
that is about 15% short (his foot is 15% short) – and a
"walking clock" that is (perceptually) running 15% slow.
.
And THIS I am here to inform you, causes the worldwide
historical PERCEPTUAL phenomenon called "GOD" !
.
Now I don't feel that that kind of a simple explanation
is BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION of the average SCIENTIST !
.
Nor do I believe it is beyond the comprehension of the average
scientist – TO REALIZE – that proving this is essentially the
.
.WORLD'S FIRST SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
.
George
.
PS – ANY intelligent question will be immediately answered by me!
.