V/R CRACKS HYPERSPACE HEAVEN

George Hammond

Aug 26, 2023, 11:55:14 PM8/26/23
-- George E Hammond MS Physics--
-- Hyannis, MA USA---
.
V/R CRACKS HYPERSPACE HEAVEN
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
RESEARCH NOTE – August 25, 2023
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
The Metric of God defines
"HUMAN HYPERSPACE":
.
ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND GOD METRIC
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
Where a=a(t) is the changing size of the
world seen by a growing person under the
age of 20. As people grow larger, the
World consequently grows smaller! It
also becomes slower by the same factor
– for the first 20 years of life.

a=a(t) begins around 3.5 at birth and
decreases 5% per year moving down
towards 1.0 (the true size of reality).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
UNFORTUNATELY it never reaches 1.0 –
and for the world average adult human
(WHO, UNESCO, data) it actually only
goes down to about 1.20 ! This because
the world average adult is only about 85%
grown and 1/.85=1.18 or approx 1.20
We note in passing that growth stunting
of 30-40% is not uncommon in the 3rd
World due to famine and disease..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Consequently the average world adult
sees a world that appears almost 20%
LARGER and FASTER than itactually
is ! And historically this unnerving
phenomenon IS KNOWN AS "GOD"
!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
.
A LARGE STEP TOWARDS CORRECTING
THIS 20% SHORTFALL IN HUMAN REALITY
is to construct a pair of V/R (Virtual Reality)
Glasses equipped with cameras focused
on the real surround and simply program
the V/R output to:.
.
1 – reduce the SIZE of the image by 15%
2 – reduce the SPEED of the image by 15%
3 – a control knob could be used to set the
demagnification say, from 0 to 30% !
.
OBVIOUSLY: –
You would only be able to watch"Spectator
Sports" or for "people watching" – because
the "slow motion" removes "real time".
IOW for instance you would not be able to
drive an automobile wearing these glasses.
.
BUT THE THEORY IS: – that after many
hours of wearing these glasses: – the
person will start seeing a smaller and
slower world – without wearing them !
.
THIS IS NOT A GUESS: – My own
EXPERIMENTS confirm this – I discovered
that by putting -2.5 Eyeglasses on top of
a pair of +2.5 Contact Lenses – you can
actually EXPERIMENTALLY visually reduce
the size of the world by approximately 15%.
.
PEOPLE 6' TALL BECOME 5' TALL
.
... Having done this for many hours in
crowds of people, and knowing full well
what "slow motion" actually looks like –
my suspicion is confirmed that your vision
WILL slowly migrate to this "Smaller and
Slower World". In fact, my own visual
perception has PERMANENTLY CHANGED
IN THAT DIRECTION !! – – So I am
ASSURED that these V/R "God Glasses"
will do that – for just about anyone !
.
AS AN INTERESTING ADDITIONAL NOTE:
– I would mention a surprising FACT: –
with both demagnification and slow motion
– the appearance of human locomotion
becomes very similar to that of the 1969
Astronauts who landed on the Moon! As
they walked across the moon they seem
to "float" because of the reduced gravity.
The moon's gravity is only 1/6 of Earth's
– so the motion is very pronounced.
... But even with a 15% reduction in size
and speed of ordinary pedestrian walking
– it CLEARLY APPEARS to have a
pronounced FLOATING appearance – as
if GRAVITY itself had suddenly become
reduced by 15% !!
I'll leave it to you to figure out why this is
– but it's quite obvious to me !
.
AND THERE ARE FURTHER PHENOMENA
to be expected when these (soon to be
invented) "GOD GLASSES" finally get
constructed by our fellow Virtual Reality
Engineers !
(As soon as they find out about the
Hammond God Metric)
.
You surely recall how the smell of Spring
rain falling on hot pavement produces an
extremely refreshing scent to the nostrils
after a long and stuffy indoors winter !
Well, I'll tell you something, when you first
move into the "HYPERSPACE" of a smaller
and slower world – as I have experimentally
discovered – the first thing you notice is that
your sense of smell DRAMATICLLY increases
– just like it does when rain hits a hot summer
road in the springtime – and this is BECAUSE
seeing a smaller and slower world MOVES
your entire sensory perceptual system into a
"higher" regime of awareness BECAUSE
moving into hyperspace is essentially
SIMULATING a higher point on the human
growth curve that we never achieved before
we stopped growing when we were 18.
.
Okay – all for now,
.
George
.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 21, 2023, 2:45:18 PM11/21/23
On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 8:55:14 PM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> --
> -- George E Hammond MS Physics--
> -- Hyannis, MA USA---
> .
> V/R CRACKS HYPERSPACE HEAVEN
> .
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> RESEARCH NOTE – August 25, 2023
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> .
> The Metric of God defines
> "HUMAN HYPERSPACE":
> .
> ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
> .
> |a² o o o. |
> |o a² o o. | = HAMMOND GOD METRIC
> |o o a² o. |
> |ooo-1/a²|

"Yeah, whatever, crackpot."

George Hammond

Nov 22, 2023, 9:09:54 PM11/22/23
46
46
[Geo. Hammond MS Physics}
"Whatever, humbug."
.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 23, 2023, 2:32:59 PM11/23/23
"Oooh, 'humbug'. The word he doesn't know describes his copypasta garbage." #selfdeceptiongalore

George Hammond

Nov 23, 2023, 9:48:53 PM11/23/23
3
3 – [George Hammond MS Physics]
3 – [Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]

https://tinyurl.com/54tbmw63.
.
Here's a picture of me with Prof. Hans Eysenck
at the XXVI International Congress of Psychology
in 1996 in Montréal Canada.
.
We were both Invited Speakers and spoke to the
same audience, from the same podium, for
half an hour!
.
We were both invited by the late Prof. Peter Mirenda
chairman of the psychology department at URI, who
was chairman of the symposium.
.
Do you really think that I would be an invited co–speaker
with the world's most famous living psychologist if I was a
"crackpot" as you have alleged ?
.
George
.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 24, 2023, 11:34:18 AM11/24/23
I said you were a "crackhead". #andheisinactualityasmoker

George Hammond

Nov 24, 2023, 3:04:48 PM11/24/23
22
22 [George Hammond MS Physics]
Jeffrey Rubard 11:34 AM (3 hours ago) said: –
"I said you were a "crackhead"".
.
[GH] – LIAR –
Jeffrey Rubard Nov 21, 2023, 2:45:18 PM (2 days ago)
"Yeah, whatever, crackpot.".
.
[GH]: –
.... So you are a LIAR besides being a no account,
uneducated, heckling and useless STOOGE in any scientific
investigation.
.
– You don't know anything worth listening to
Go jump in a lake !
.
George
.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 24, 2023, 4:31:00 PM11/24/23
"Typical cracker garbage. Isn't this coming from a man who 'dissembles' at every convenient moment? Go away." - Everybody Who Knows This Guy

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 24, 2023, 4:32:02 PM11/24/23
Furthermore, I do not invite moral or intellectual criticism from you - it 'would not be worth listening to' in a big way. Go away.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 2, 2023, 11:40:10 AM12/2/23
"Hyperspace heaven" and the like is just too stupid,
and your way with "egregious libel" is just too facile...

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 2, 2023, 4:49:49 PM12/2/23
Wider World:
"What's egregious libel?"
When accomplished defamatory intent is *merely just stipulated to have been fulfilled*. "You didn't see what I did there..."

George Hammond

Dec 3, 2023, 1:34:59 PM12/3/23
MESSAGE
MESSAGE: –[George Hammond MS Physics
MESSAGE: –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
.
Dear Dr. of Philosophy, Jeffrey Rubard
(a.k.a. "DETECTIVE RHUBARB"): –
.
.... This is a personal message to you, and I suggest
that you give it serious consideration before firing
off another " Humbug Tirade" in response to it !.
.
The most NEWSWORTHY people in Society are those
who are notoriously irritating troublemakers who
ASTOUNDINGLY suddenly decide to do something
IMAGINATIVE, COURAGEOUS and HEROIC !
.
WHAT I AM SUGGESTING "DETECTIVE RHUBARB" –
is that if you would like to become world famous and
have your name in the history books for the next 100
years and have fun doing it : –
.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO: –
.
Is decide to get REALLY SUSPICIOUS about Hammonds
claim to have discovered: –
"the world's first scientific proof of God" (=SPOG)
.
THINK ABOUT IT –
.... You could easily play the part of "Private Detective
COLOMBO" – you know, the self-effacing, play dumb,
television DETECTIVE who miraculously solves major
crime, after major crime, by simply playing dumb and
asking a lot of "stupid questions" – when obviously
everyone knows COLOMBO is actually a genius !
.
LISTEN "DETECTIVE. RHUBARB" – you could easily
play this "STUPID, DUMB, "COLOMBO" DETECTIVE !
You're just psycho enough to pull it off !
And since you know NOTHING about the actual
THEORY – it wouldn't take any effort at all to
"ask a lot of SIMPLE MINDED DUMB questions" !
.
MEANWHILE of course, the entire listening audience
is already SUSPICIOUS that HAMMOND has in fact
discovered the worlds first SPOG – and the PROBLEM
is that ACADEMIA is so NEGLIGENT, LAZY, BACKWARD
and CORRUPT – that they are afraid of even being
caught "talking to Hammond" – so it is COLOMBO's
JOB to uncover the fact that the so-called SPOG
IS actually a HISTORIC DISCOVERY – that academia
(being basically atheistic and scared to death of Religion)
it's going to be revealed for their ad hoc SELF-SERVING
CONSPIRACY AND IGNORANCE !
.
Bear in mind that no less of an academic bigshot than
Athel Bowden PhD Chemist and author of 500 papers and
10 books actually exhorted the readers of SPR to
"IGNORE HAMMOND" COMPLETELY – such is the jealousy,
fear and dislike of anyone like Hammond by Academia !
.
THINK IT OVER for a few days "DETECTIVE RHUBARB",
before you decide to answer me!
.
George
.

George Hammond

Dec 5, 2023, 2:38:58 PM12/5/23
MESSAGE-2
MESSAGE-2: –[George Hammond MS Physics
MESSAGE-2: –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
.
Dear Dr. of Philosophy, Jeffrey Rubard
(a.k.a. "DETECTIVE RHUBARB"– or "JR"): –
.
.... Hello Detective "J.R." –
.
Where are you?
The Science community wants a PHILOSOPHY
expert to investigate physicist Hammond's highly
visible claim on SPR (sci.physics.relativity); that
he has discovered and SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN
the world's first –"Scientific Proof of God".
.
The famous actor Peter Falk has invented a character
called "Detective Colombo" who is world famous
for investigating this kind of "outrageous claim"
using a method of notoriously "dumb questions" !
.
SUSPICIOUS in this case, Colombo sees the possibility
that Hammond might have discovered the world's first
"SPOG", and, if so, that the academic community might
the simply outraged and in a fit of "realous jage" !
.
Therefore, an "AD HOC COMMITTEE is asking Colombo
to "investigate" Hammond publicly on SPR with the
following simple investigatory type of "deceptionlally
"dumb questions": –
.
Detective JR: – simply select one of the questions
below and ask Hammond to post a SHORT answer on
SPR –
.
1: – How can you scientifically prove God exists
.......when God has no scientific definition" ?
.
2: – Likewise, how can Science measured God
.......to " decimal point accuracy " ?
.
3: – Why did the Greeks think there were
....... exactly "12 Olympian gods" ?
.
OR any one of 100 other such simple
......supposedly "dumb questions" ?
.
AND SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH
HAMMOND IN A STUPID BLUNDER !!
.
Jeffrey – "The game is afoot" as
Sherlock Holmes famously said !
.
George
.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 5, 2023, 3:39:03 PM12/5/23
Stupid shit we've seen before. Leave me alone.

George Hammond

Dec 5, 2023, 4:14:13 PM12/5/23

> Stupid shit we've seen before. Leave me alone.
.
.
.
moron !
.
go away and stop posting humbug spam
on my thread....... it serves only to keep
my thread on the first page -- moron !

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 6, 2023, 2:38:11 PM12/6/23
"Did people ever really call you a 'maricon' before? I mean, in the 'falsely religious' sense?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 11, 2023, 11:35:01 AM12/11/23
Because it's really the basis of this 'bit' and much else 'twitting' you do, truly.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 12, 2023, 11:28:39 AM12/12/23
Like, it's striking how little you know about how little 'false praise' is welcomed by religious people.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 12, 2023, 4:49:09 PM12/12/23
"What's that?"
When you say something religious and don't mean it.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 14, 2023, 11:37:58 AM12/14/23
Wider World:
"Is that a big deal? 'Taking the Lord's name in vain', is that what that is?"
Pretty much.