Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

BO

閲覧: 3 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Xenic Acid

未読、
1999/04/14 3:00:001999/04/14
To:
Does any one know where i can get a copy of Back orrifce from!!!
it would help me dearly in my future esscapades!!!!!

XeNiC A C I D

Abattis

未読、
1999/04/14 3:00:001999/04/14
To:
On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:03:57 GMT, dev...@hotmail.com (Dionysus)
showed his hesodic theogony thus:

>If your idea of 'l33tness is using BO, then the only thing you're
>likely to need in your future escapades is Vaseline
>for_your_back_orrifice.
ROFL. Wicked, this made me laugh hard! This is prime FAQ-answer
material for the Windows section, if you would be so kind :)

Perhaps we could even have a small collection of UK jokes, like
Connor's "interesting" insults for example.

Abattis from usa.net
--
"Actually, there are two types of supply who don't come from Teacher
Training College's on-site dole queue." Mr Burnt Ochre

Pr0tocol

未読、
1999/04/14 3:00:001999/04/14

Heh..... Begin flame, High octane fuel mix.
Ok kids, cover your ears.

You stupid little fucking halflife, 20 second alone with Infoseek or
Altavista would have given you this (Lame) program from 100's of sites
run by fucking doylums like your good self (W3lc0me To Z3ro KewL5 Pag3
oF L#T TewlZ --- We GoT BO) back orifice (note the spelling if you
are actually planning to search for this prog) but I think the truth
is you are a stupid 12 year old kiddie who does not posess the
maturity to learn the workings of a system before trying to wreck it.
FACT: You can only succesfully abuse a system you understand. If you
PLAY with BO, then you will get caught, and fucked over. You don't
impress anyone by running a Windows app with its inherrant GUI and
spoonfed enviroment. Go away and never darken my day again, you
cretin.
I think people like you are not even fit to be a part of this NG, the
term "Newbie" denotes someone who has done research, yet is still at
the low end of the learning curve, I will answer any question that is
put to me by someone who has done a modicum of research and has
sincere intent. You, Mr Sayer are not even a newbie, you are slime,
sub slime, slime is in the unenviable postion of being able to look
down on you, even the lowest form of sub cell organism is laughing
right now and thinking "Fucking stupid little kiddie"
If you want BO or Netbus or any other enviroment of lame, then do the
research, sit down and think, engage brain first before trying this
NG, we do not dispense URLs for the latest lame tool.
What you will learn eventually, (if you learn about Hacking) is that
it is alot like a martial art, you get into it wanting to kick the
shit out of people, wanting to look tough but eventually the skills
become more empowering than their practice (apart from Jackie Chan
cause he's fucking elite :) ) Think about it, if you run BO, in the
short term you may have the power over a system, but at the end of it
you will not have learnt anything, not have developed, you will still
be in the embryonic stage (physically and mentally)
I love to see people learn, but I hate to see people cheat, research
before running a stupid tool and mabye you will learn something alot
cooler than simple control of one system, you will learn the L33T
Skillz for W0rld domination wooohahahahaha

At this point Pr0tocol collapsed screaming "Hack the planet d00dz" at
high volume, this post has been left intact to show the poor state of
mind that lead up to his demise ;-)

Neon Bunny

未読、
1999/04/14 3:00:001999/04/14
To:
www.cultdeadcow.com

NeonBunny

Maybe the place for stupid questions is a search engine or alt.fan.habanec
:)

NeonBunny

Xenic Acid wrote in message <7f2jgr$rni$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

Stephen

未読、
1999/04/14 3:00:001999/04/14
To:
I'm sorry, you seem to have the wrong newsgroup. This one is dedicated to
learning in detail the workings of a computer system or phone system, and
then gaining access to it in ways not envisaged by the original programmers.
It is not intended for easing the task of cracking a system by LAME-ARSED,
MINDLESS, WANNABE 'LEET, _=SCRIPT KIDDIES!!!!!=_

FUCK OFF SCRIPT KIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen

Xenic Acid <xe...@sayer73.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

CyberAxe

未読、
1999/04/15 3:00:001999/04/15
To:
You get it at my website http://cyberaxe.webjump.com in the phreaking
section!

Xenic Acid <xe...@sayer73.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Pr0tocol

未読、
1999/04/15 3:00:001999/04/15
To:
On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:10:43 +0100, "CyberAxe"
<mr.cy...@virgin.net> wrote:

>You get it at my website http://cyberaxe.webjump.com in the phreaking
>section!

Ok, I'm guessing this is a piss take, this has to be a piss take, FOR
THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING! BO or Netbus or the other
"remote admin" utilities are not quite in the classical definition of
phreaking, unless its changed in the last 24 hours I remember doing
alot more phone related stuff than playing with a Windows app, If you
really want to learn (which I doubt you do, but someone might want to)
take the time to do a little research, I can't see what is gained from
this program (apart from it is easy to use ) and what accounts for
it's popularity, if you don't want to be labled "script kiddie" then
take the time to learn what you are dealing with, theres alot of
interesting stuff out there, and 99% doesn't have an admittedly
stylish enviroment.

新着メール 0 件